Home

Home

A Chapter by song writer
"

Second chapter of my book

"

I said, “I know.” So we talked for hours about him being what he is and how I can help him.  When I told him about knowing what he is and the dream.  He said that it was very interesting and said that I was what they call a seer. A seer is a person who can see certain things before they happen usually they are what he is, but in some very rare cases they are human. He also said this could be helpful to us in the future.  He also said that sometimes his kind went looking for seers so I had to start writing my dreams down on paper so if I do have a dream about someone following me I can show him my dream journal in school and not talk about it in front of the person following me.

 All I could think when he said this was oh great if one of them is following me Jacob will know what I have been dreaming about. My dreams have mostly about what’s going to happen between me and him. Then he said if you do have a dream about someone following you open your journal to the page that says the dream, and say here are some notes you’re going to need for class. I’ll say thank you read what you wrote and give it back to you. I’m doing this for you so that you don’t have to be embarrassed about whatever else you have written in your journal that is personal to you.

 In my head I was thinking thank you god but out loud to him I said, “Ok that sounds like a plan, but for now I need you to leave because my mom’s about to wake up. She does not know you’re here and right now she doesn’t need to.”

He said, “Ok” with a questioning look on his face then he left. I closed the door sighing in relief that he’s gone because I had no idea how to explain to my mom why there was a boy in the house when I told her I was not going to date anyone this year. 

Just as he left my mom walked down stairs and asked, “Who was just here.”

 I said, “Rose was.”

 She said, “Ok” then went to get ready for work. I ran upstairs got ready for bed the called him to make sure he was gone.

 When he finally answered his phone he seemed to me like he was out of breath.

I asked, “You did leave right?”

He said, “Yes I had to run though because your mom would have seen me otherwise.” After that we ended up talking until I fell asleep on the phone.  

The next day when I woke up I wrote the journal that Jacob got me. This is what I wrote.

Dear Jacob,

 I am writing this for you to make you feel that I am safe. My dream today was about you and me running through the jungle of Africa to get to Europe so that we could find the first part of the cure. The reason we were running was because Mark was following us. He is one of your kind, but he wants you to stay the way you are because he is your leader. He wants you to forget about it so he can become stronger, but I know you want to be like me so I’m not going to try to get you to go along with his plan. His plan is to kill you the next time you see him and gain power from it. The only thing I have to say is when you died in my dream you came back, but you were like me. I know you don’t want him to have your power, but if you die the way he wants you too you will become what you have always wanted to become, Human.

I then closed the journal put it in my bag trying not to shed a tear because I don’t know what Jacob was going to do. Also I know whatever comes from me giving him this will be bad. I got ready for school as any normal girl would.  In the end I gave up on trying not to cry and tears ran down my face as I left for the bus. I wiped them away as best as I could, but as soon as he saw me he knew what I had been doing a minute before.

He decided to sit by me even though there were many empty seats on the bus. When he sat down he whispered in my ear, “You saw something bad last night didn’t you?”

I said loudly,” Yes I have the notes you need for class, “just as he told me to say.

He then said, “You don’t have to get them out now show me when we get to our locker.”

I said, “Ok.”Then I got off the bus as it already was at the high school.

At our locker after Jacob opened it I gave him the journal and said, “Here are the notes you asked for on the bus.” He then quickly read what I just wrote then handed it back with a worrying look on his face.

He then said out loud without thinking,” I don’t get it.” The quickly without me having to saying what don’t you get.

He said, “Why do we have to take so many notes I mean what you just gave me is about four pages long. You know what I think I think teacher just want to be mean to us because we are new to them.”

 I said,” Your probable right,” and then I left him to go my first block class. That was the last time him for what felt like weeks but it was only one week because he had to go hunting.

The next time we talked it was about us having to go to Europe. I then realized that I was going to have to tell my mom about Jacob so after I finished talking to Jacob I told my mom that I had a new friend and that his name was Jacob. She asked me a little about him I said he was a nice guy who wanted me to go on a trip with him and his family to Europe. She asked me where in Europe I said we are visiting all of the European countries in three weeks because that is the amount of time we are going to need to see it all.

She smiled and nodded then said,” I know you don’t want to date guys right now but he’s your type, and he wants you to go with him to Europe so he must have some money so you should date him.”

I said, “Thanks for the advice.”

She then said, “If you don’t have to pay anything you should go on that trip but be care full also this is your choice not mine you’re older now you can make your own decisions.” I know she was going to be worried about me from the tone of her voice.

I said to her, “I’ll be ok don’t worry his parents are going to be there and plus we are only friends.”

She said, “Ok I guess you’re going, so be safe when you go, and I love always remember that.”

I tell her, “I’m not going yet, its next week, so don’t be saying goodbye just yet.” I then went upstairs to pack glade that I was worried about nothing.

The week before I had to go went by really fast. First I told my friends everything they didn’t believe me but they acted like they did. I then got a preplanned absence sheet got it all filled out then handed it to the office at the same time Jacob came into the office to hand his in too. Then finally Friday came I was glad because I didn’t have that much to do because we were only going to be gone for a week. We were only going to be gone for a week from school because we had two weeks off of school for Easter our school is awesome I know. Anyway after school Jacob to my house to pick me up my mom got to meet him again because one of her conditions of me going on this trip was to meet him and his “parents” let’s just say that was a weird diner. Then after we got my stuff in his car (Yes he knows how to drive now so he does not have to run anymore),which was not that hard because I only had one big bag and a backpack, we left for the air port where he told my mom his parents were waiting.



© 2013 song writer


Author's Note

song writer
Sorry for any spelling issues tell me if there are any I'll try to fix it

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

There are some mistakes and some sentences that don't make sense. The only advice I can give is to give your story to a friend to read and edit. My friend and I finds that this helps a lot, especially if your close to the story. Getting a second opinion is always great feedback, plus they may also bring up some questions that you never thought about.

Other than that great work! Will definitely continue reading your story! ^_^

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

191 Views
1 Review
Added on September 20, 2013
Last Updated on October 17, 2013


Author

song writer
song writer

About
Writing is a way of expressing my emotions in a way that it healthy. I've been on here for 4 years now so everyone who has started with me has seen me grow. I thank you all who are still on here for s.. more..

Writing
3/27/2020 3/27/2020

A Chapter by song writer


3/30/2020 3/30/2020

A Chapter by song writer