Paris Finally

Paris Finally

A Chapter by song writer
"

Chapter 6.

"

They talked to each other through the whole car ride that day he handed the phone back to me when we stopped at a resting place in Europe. I finally got to talk to her but all she said about him is that she really liked him but she was tired so she had to let me go so that she could have time to sleep.

I never did find out if he liked her until the next day when he said to me, “Thank you for helping me find my soul mate. I must go to America now so that I’m closer to her and can protect her. Do not tell her I’m coming I want it to be a surprise when I’m in her classroom next week.”

I said, “You're welcome but it won’t be next week it will be the week after next week.”

“Oh well your school is awesome not like mine especial since it’s an all boys school,” he said.

I said, “Good luck, wait how will she know what you look like?”

He said, “Sorry but I kind of took her number off your phone then I called her later on my phone because I said I would talk to her later. I also set her a picture of myself so she would recognize me.”

“Oh ok say hi for me also if you ever hurt her I’m going to have to punch you in the face,” I said.

“I would never try to hurt her she is the one for me,” he said.

“Ok Romeo leave and get your Juliet,” I said. He left after I said that only hugging me good bye and thanking me a lot. Now all I had to do was find someone for Gavin.

When I got down stairs though it seemed like Gavin already found him. I did not think that Gavin was that type of guy but when I got down stairs it looked like he was totally crushing on the bar tender. Then I came closer and what I thought was a guy that was bald was really a girl that was bald. It’s not my fault I swear I’ve just never seen a bald girl flaunting that she was bald in front of everyone. Gavin didn’t seem to mind as she was talking to him about how it sucked that she was bald but that it was because she had cancer. Well she just got told that she didn’t have it any more so she was bald for now but she hoped to get her hair back.

I said, “Good for you, I happy that you’re cured. I hope you help the people like you in the fight to stop what has caused you such pain.”

She said, “Yes I will and I do hope that someone finds the cure for people but for now I’m just so happy and blessed to be alive.”

Gavin said, “You are so right.”

Then Jacob came over and said, “We have to go, wait where is James?”

I said, “He liked Gloria a lot so he went to America to be with her.”

Jacob said, “Oh, that’s good well we have to get going Gavin are you coming?”He said the last part because I was already following him out the door and my stuff was already in the car.

Gavin said, “No this is the end of my journey she is the one I have waited for.” We walked away from him got in the car and headed for Paris.

The car ride was really boring without James and Gavin I thought it would give us time to talk but whenever I tried to say something to him it wouldn’t come out of my mouth. So I just kept asking him yes or no questions because those were the only things that would come out of my lips. I ran out of those questions halfway through the ride so the rest of the way I listened to music and tried to fall asleep. I failed I still can’t fall asleep in cars my gift and my curse. My mom said when I was a baby I would stay asleep at night which was weird. The weirder thing was I would never fall asleep in a car. This is how it is to this day unless it’s a long car ride or we are driving really late at night I can’t sleep in a car it’s even hard for me to sleep in it when it’s not moving.  

Jacob said, “We are here.”This broke my line of thought on how I could never fall asleep in cars.

I said, “This took us 4 days but we are finally at the place we need to be at.” I hugged Jacob because I was happy, he held me a little too long and when he let go I could have sworn he was going to kiss me. I then realized I would have allowed him to be my first kiss. I know it’s a little weird for a girl to not been kissed by a boy yet but I wanted it to be special, I wanted it to be with someone I loved. I knew I would love Jacob so I was willing for him to be my first kiss even though I did not love him as much as I would.

Anyways we got out of the car a little awkwardly I might add, Jacob took my hand and blindfolded me. That for me was the awkward part then he led me up some steps unblindfolded me while I still had no idea why he blindfolded me.

He said, “This is your surprise.” He then turned me around to hug mansion.

“Why is there a mansion in front of me?”I asked really surprised.

He said, “This is what my family uses as a summer house when we go to France, we will be staying here while we look for the first part of the cure.”

I asked in awe, “What about the smell I’ll be leaving?”

He said, “It’s no problem to them they already know that you are my mate and that you are human and because of that instead of eating human dead body we get from the morgue I have started to hunt for animals.”

I said, “I still can’t believe that your kind sometimes eat humans I thought they only did eat animals. I also thought they hated vampires, that’s why they never ate humans.”e said, “Well you are wrong and right we do hate vampires but most of us hate them because they take away our food. The ones that changed did so because more and more of our mates these days are human, and they hate killing innocent people.”

I said,” But you said you ate food you got from the morgue.”

He said, “We only do that when we can’t find someone to kill on the full moon. I don’t do that anymore, I did do it when I was younger but I stopped doing it after elementary school humans are our friends not our food.”

I said, “Thank you for telling me I know it must be hard for you to think about it. Now let’s get inside.”

He said, “Wait.” I was about to say what when he kissed me. My first kiss was the best I could have ever had because it was by the person I loved. When he stopped me of course like in the movies kissed him back I realized this is why I love him. I just can’t tell him yet I don’t know if this is love or lust I hope its love but you never know. When we stop I don’t say anything I just look up into his eyes and wait for him to say it but he doesn’t, he just looks into my eyes with longing. I push open the door not turning around god I really wanted to kiss him again, but I knew I shouldn’t otherwise I would lose something way more important. I enter the house still looking into his eyes then I turned around to see the awesomeness we were going to be living in. It looked like a hotel on the inside no wonder whenever I had dreams of Paris I never was in a mansion I was always in a hotel.

Jacob asked, “Do you like it?”

I said, “I like it but it looks like a hotel was it ever a hotel?”

He said, “Yes it was one my parents have a sense of humor so while the fixed the outside to look like a mansion they kept the inside intact. When I was a little boy I would always think that we owned a hotel they thought it was funny until I found out it was not.”

I said, “Well your parents are mean.”

He said, “Yes, yes they are, do you want me to show you to our room,”

I said,” Yes I would, wait our room?”

He said, “The heating system in here is old and I don’t want you to almost die again though it was worth it the first time because you make real good pancakes.”

I said, “Oh, well where’s our room?” He grabbed my hand and led me upstairs finally stopping at the last door and opening it.

He said, “This use to be my room when we went here but this week it’s ours.” The room looked like a hotel room with the small microwave and all.

I turned to him and said, “I’m tired so I’m going to sleep on the bed you can join me if you want as long as you don’t try anything with me. I would feel bad if you slept on the floor all the time so we will take shift if you’re not ok with just being next to and sleeping.”

He said, “I can’t it’s too soon to just sleep in the same bed I’ll sleep on the floor.”

I said, “What about yesterday when you just slept with me.”

He said, “ That is because you would have died if I didn’t climb into your bed and I kind of fell asleep because I was comfy plus yesterday you said you got too warm because of me.”

I said, “I have to get use to it sometime we are soul mates.” I then fell asleep woke up in the morning sweating bullets again with no dream worth value to us right now. Jacob was still asleep I’m glad he changed his mind but it’s probable because the heater wasn’t working. I as before tried to fall asleep. Again Jacob woke up kissed the top of my head as I was still faking that I was asleep. He grabbed some blankets from the closet as I checked the time it was 4 am seeing that I closed my eyes and fell back asleep. I again awoke to the alarm clock that Jacob had set I have no idea how he is not awake from it but as before he is sleeping on the ground I tripe over him he wakes up not because I fall though, then he says to turn off that evil noise. I do that not saying anything about him sleeping with me. I then sit on the floor next to Jacob who is trying to get back to sleep I shake him so he gets up.In the process he somehow grabs my arm and pulls me down so that I am laying right next to him faceing him.

He says with with his eyes closed, “Angel why can’t you allow me to stay like this with you just sitting by me watching me sleep.”

I say looking into his eyes which are now open,” We have to find the cure the thing you want.”

He said,”Oh thats right I just hate that I’m not like you so that we could just spend time together in this beautiful city.”

I said,”We are spending time together looking for the cure, we have time.”

He looked at me and smiled then said,”Ya I guess you're right.” He kissed me again then got up before I had the chance to kiss him.

We took turns in the bathroom he got it first because when he got up he went into the bather but before he got in there he said, “You can come in with me if you want.”

I didn’t know if he was joking or not so it took me awhile to answer with, “No I’m not like those s***s in the movies who go into the bathroom with a boy, and have sex and I will never be like that.”

He said before he closed the door, “I know I was just joking with you so take a chill pill and watch some TV.” Thats what I did of course I felt horrible because I went off on him, but I guess that he does have to realise that somethings are way too much for me right now.

Anyway I chilled out enough to say I’m sorry to him when he got out of the shower he of course said,” It’s fine I understand I went a little too far.”This was what I wanted him to say, but it was still surprising to me that he actually said it, so I was standing by the bathroom door surprised when he opened the door. he looked at me like he was surprised that I was still here then he came up to me and hugged me which was weird because all he was in was a towel. I didn’t realize I was crying until then I felt really bad and all he had to say were kind words.

I finally got the courage to let him go and all I said was, “Thank you for forgiving me I feel so bad but I’m glad you understand.”

Then I gave him a quick hug walked past him closed the bathroom door and said, “I’m taking a shower now please wait for me.” I took a very long shower I was really dirty I hadn’t taken a shower in three days. I shampooed my hair 3 times I didn't know when I would be able to take a shower again because I knew where we had to go and it was going to be a very long walk. We would have to leave Paris as well we were going to the La Mansonniere Cave. We have to there that where the first part of his cure is. The one problem this was a tourist destination and I didn’t know exactly where it was.


© 2014 song writer


Author's Note

song writer
So the cave is real and I'v looked it up on google I don't know where it is exactly so if any of you know that would be awesome because I'm an impatient person. I'v looked it up and I'm not getting the results I want so ya please just tell me where it is exactly or any info you know about it thanks. Oh and if there is anything wrong with the spelling/grammar please tell me and I know the cave name needs an accent on it my laptop doesn't allow me to put one in sorry.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

207 Views
Added on February 2, 2014
Last Updated on February 2, 2014


Author

song writer
song writer

About
Writing is a way of expressing my emotions in a way that it healthy. I've been on here for 4 years now so everyone who has started with me has seen me grow. I thank you all who are still on here for s.. more..

Writing
3/27/2020 3/27/2020

A Chapter by song writer


3/30/2020 3/30/2020

A Chapter by song writer