Stuck In Paris

Stuck In Paris

A Chapter by song writer
"

Chapter 7.

"

I just had to hope that Jacob knew and we would be there by the next day because I knew that was where we were going to find the first clue to his cure. It was where we were going to find out how to make it.

After I got out of the shower and dressed I told Jacob that we needed to go to the La Mansonniere Cave but that I do not know where it is. He told me he did but that it would take us two days to get there because of how bad the traffic is and they did not open the cave on saturday and sunday. We decided that we would go on the road on saturday so that left us three days to be in the city of love together.

The first day we went on a tour bus the worst experience of our lives we ended up stuck at a local church that they showed to us for no reason. The  church was cute and we were enjoying the quietness of it when the tour bus left without us. We decided to leave the church as the bus was leaving I got splashed with rain water. After that we decided to calm ourselves down with some lunch, we went to this cute little restaurant that served people outside. It had very good food then we decided to go for a walk around town to get a feel of the culture.

Walking together in Paris hand in hand with Jacob was not as romantic as I thought it would be it was just really fun. We had a great time but it was getting late so we decided to go to the mansion.

After we finally got to the mansion we order my favorite type of pizza supreme and started to watch movies. I let Jacob put his arm around me. I even placed my head on his shoulder because I  was tired and that is where I woke up the next morning. I was on the couch laying slightly on top of Jacob his arm was wrapped around me and my head was resting very close to his shoulder. For the first time I wasn't the first one up because when I looked up Jacob was looking at me we just looked at each other for a few minutes not knowing what to say until Jacob finally said something.

He said, “Could you get off me Angel.”

I said, “ Ya sorry I kinda fell asleep on you.”

He said, “ That alright, I fell asleep very comfortable.” He then kissed my forehead as I had not yet gotten up. After he kissed my forehead  I got up and waited for him to get up so I could sit back down again I was still tired.    

He took forever to get up so I just moved his legs over to sit down. He said, “ What are you doing we need to get going I have a great day planned for us today.”

I said because I was grumpy, “ Why can’t we just stay here today, I just want to hang out with you.”

He said, “ What do you think we are going to be doing, plus you get to see and eat awesome things today don’t you want that instead of being stuck in a boring place like this all day.”

I said, “ Ya I guess you're right.” Then I got up grabbed some clothes and went into the bathroom to take a shower. I felt awkward taking a shower when Jacob was about 50 feet away I mean he calls us soul mates, so I just took a really quick shower. I don’t know how I showered before I mean I must have just not cared, but now that I realize that Jacobs a guy that likes me its just different. I knew he liked me before but I was tired and not thinking, he called us soul mates thats a big deal to me. I don’t even know if I love him. Oh man I am in a horrible bind. Oh well I’ll just see where this day takes me who knows what's going to happen between me and him.

I got dressed quickly and walked out of the bathroom with my hair in a towel. Jacob seeing me laughed out loud because apparently the towel on my head look really weird he also took the towel of my head saying that it looked to weird like that. He  walked over to the bathroom to put the towel in the hamper as I grabbed a brush and started detangling my hair. Jacob come up behind me and sniffed/kissed the back of my head I turned around smiling with the brush in my hand. I kissed him I don’t even remember leaning in to kiss him but I know I kissed him. I dropped my brush in the process of kissing him and  I  did not stop kissing him until I had to breath. It was amazing like fireworks, and bombs all in one. I love Jacob I really do and he loves me. I can’t believe it I really can’t this is so unreal right now my mind is racing a mile a minute and all I want to do is kiss him and he wants to kiss me I don’t know what's going to happen all I know is that I love him and he loves me. He wouldn’t do anything I didn’t want to do he wouldn’t hurt me. I hope that most people can find that in somebody a person that loves you and knows you like we do. to each other.

I thought all of this while he and I kissed again then we just talked for hours and hours until Jacob said, “ We have to go or  we will miss the day I had planned for us.”

“Ok”, I said as he pulled me to the elevator but all I wanted to do today was be there with him. I really didn’t care for the tour though it was fun and way better then the tour we went on yesterday I had too much on my mind . I needed things to slow down I mean I just couldn’t believe I loved someone in such a short time. This was going to make it hard  I mean it I loved him and he just wanted to be normal. I just wish he could realise he is normal as normal as anyone. Oh well he wants to be human to not hurt anymore people I get that so I’ll still help him he’s going to need the help.

Most of those were the thoughts that were keeping me from enjoying the tour though it was fun just hanging out with him. I wish everyday was like this was the last thought I had before we returned home because we were tired and didn’t feel like doing anything else after the tour.

Just as I was about to walk into the house Jacob stopped me and said, “ Wait I want to say something to you before I am healed and since tomorrow we are probably just going to have a lazy day of packing and staying here. I want to say I love you and if I forget you and don’t remember your name I want to hear you say I love you back. I want to someday grow old with you and not have to worry about you getting hurt. Please take this promise ring and promise me that you will stay by my side if I lose my memory and don’t love you anymore.” He was now kneeling on the ground like he was going to propose to me and in his hand was a box that had a regular gold ring in it.

I didn’t know what to say for a second then I said, “ I promise that if you lose your memory and forget about me that I will always love you and that I will stay by you until you get better. First though I want to say that I love you for you all of you and I don’t think the way you are now that you would hurt anyone especially me. So please you have to realise you are perfact the way you are but I guess if you still want to be human I will support you though I don’t like the idea of it.”

He said, “I get what you are saying but I just can’t do that to you or our kids who will always be different because of me if I stay like this. I need you to take this promise ring for me now so that I know you are ok with this.” He sounded hurt by what I just said so i took the promise ring and slipped it on my ring finger the inside which I didn’t notice said J+A= Forever. I loved it and I hoped he would start talking to me again because after that we walked inside and he walked into the living room and flipped on the Tv with even saying a word to me I felt hurt but I knew he was just mad at me and he would forgive me tomorrow.

I told him, “I’m going to bed, I’ll see you in the morning.”I then crawled into the bed and tossed and turned until I started dreaming a dream this was my dream:

I was happy today was a happy day for me it was the day I get to express all my love to my fiance and my soon to be husband Jacob. I was in the most beautiful wedding dress and I was trying to think of what to say in my vows to him. I couldn’t think of anything so I decided I was just going to have to wing it.

Gloria then came into my room with two wine glasses she gave me one and said,  “ A toast to you and Jacob may you alway be together.” We clinked and she drank a bit of the champagne eyeing me the whole time because  I wasn’t drinking any then she asked me what I was waiting for her to ask, “Why are you not drinking? You are not pregnant are you?”

I didn’t answer her then she said, “OMG your pregnant I’m so happy for you guys.” She smiles then asks, “ How far along are you?”

I said, “I’m three months , and just found out that we are having a girl though I still don’t know what to name her yet.”

She said,” Thats ok I’ll help you.”

We then got up it was time for the wedding  I got in my place my mom and my brother were walking me down the aisle so I had my mom on my left side and my brother on my right. I really liked that then I walked down the aisle to my love then I got handed of to him and I said, “I love you Jacob.”

I then woke up  got of the bed and looked around for Jacob not remembering that i had a dream just like this a few days  ago then I tripped over something or I guess i should say someone and fell on Jacob.

He woke up looking handsome as always and said, “Hello beautiful what are you doing up so early?”

I asked, “When did you start calling me beautiful?”

He said, “When you said I love you Jacob in your sleep.”

I said blushing, “I said that?”

He said, “Ya when I was asleep with you in James’s house, but I thought I heard you wrong then tonight I heard you say it again.”

I said, “That is because I thought I was going to die and I was going to say dad but I couldn’t that’s what happened the first time. Today I said in my dream because in my dream I really loved you.”

He said,” That doesn’t matter because I’m still going to call you beautiful because you are and because you love me no matter what I say.”

I said,” You're right I love you even when you're being a big idiot like what you are doing right now.” He laughed then got up and gave me a hand up off the floor. I never told him my dream I think that was one of the only dreams I kept secret from him.

The rest of the day we packed and had fun messing with each others stuff and talking to each other. It was the best day I had in awhile and at the end of it I got to curl up on the chair right next to Jacob. I also got ice cream the best kind of ice cream is in Paris. The ice cream was way better than anything I’ve had in my home town. I was so happy just being with Jacob and having fun that when I fell asleep I didn’t dream anything.



© 2014 song writer


Author's Note

song writer
Tell me if I spelled anything wrong.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

162 Views
Added on July 29, 2014
Last Updated on July 29, 2014


Author

song writer
song writer

About
Writing is a way of expressing my emotions in a way that it healthy. I've been on here for 4 years now so everyone who has started with me has seen me grow. I thank you all who are still on here for s.. more..

Writing
3/27/2020 3/27/2020

A Chapter by song writer


3/30/2020 3/30/2020

A Chapter by song writer