On The Road Home

On The Road Home

A Chapter by song writer
"

Chapter 8.

"
​The next morning we woke up really early and started puting our things into the rental car. Once we were finished we decided to go get breakfast before we hit the road. We went to the same cafe we went to the time we got lost and had a nice breakfast. I was content but we have not talked to each other since yesterday so I was a little worried about what was going through Jacobs mind. I am hoping that he's just needs time to think and that he's not still mad at me for what I said yesterday.
​I somehow fell asleep half way through the trip which was very weird for me because I usually can't fall asleep in a car I get car sick to easy. Sadly again I didn't dream it fealt as though someone was blocking me from my visions and it hurt when I tried to dream. I woke up about a half hour later with a major headache. Jacob wasn't in the car with me it looked like he stopped for gas and I guessed that he was in the gas station paying for it. I hope he hurries up I have to tell him that it feels like someone's blocking me from the visions I have.
​When he got in to the car I told him," Jacob I'm worried I have not been havering any visions and when I try to it feels as though someone is trying to block me."
​He said, " Angel don't worry it's probable because your stressed and your body needs some real sleep."
​We talked and messed around ( not in the way you Pervs think) with each other until we finally reached our destination La Mansonniere Cave. The inside of the cave was as beautiful as the cave was in my dream but we had to stay with the group of tourist and the cave guide which was very annoying. We had to go down this specific passage way that no one was allowed down because you had to crawl through it so as everyone passed it I distracted the guide as Jacob slowly but surely was the last in the group of tourist then he as everyone was moving including me, who was asking the guide tons of questions and flirting with him, slipped through to the tunnel he need to go through to get what he wanted.
​I had another boring hour of looking through the cave some of it was interesting but seeing the same stuff over and over again can get boring then we finally turned arond. I started flirting more and more with the guide as we got closer and closer to the spot Jacob was going to be coming out of so Jacob could not be seen by him. it worked as soon as Jacob came into my line of view I stopped and looked at him.
​I asked, "What did you find?"
​He said said,"Nothing." I knew he was lying but he looked so depressed and mad that I didn't say anything to him after that.
​We walked out of the cave and drove all the way back to Paris empty handed. The next few days Jacob locked himself in our room and wouldn't come out for nothing he wouldn't even let me go in to the room but I always set a tray of food for him out side the door and I staying in the living room waiting for him to come out and talk to me.
​Finally a week past and we had to go so Jacob came out of the room so we could pack up and leave. He still looked very depressed but I knew he didn't want to talk about it so instead I asked him, " What's the first thing you want to do when we get home?"
​ He said, " We are not going home remember we still have to find a cure for me and I didn't find any thing except a bunch of cave drawings of a human with red eyes turning into different animals how does that help me not be what I am!"
​I said, " Maybe you have to except who you are in order to believe you are normal did you ever think of that."
​He said, "No of course not what I am is a monster."
​I said, "Would a monster, care so much about every thing they do. Would a monster love a person so much that they would protect them from anything, you have got to realize you are not a monster you are you."
​He said, "I can't do this anymore don't you realize I could hurt you don't you realize I'm the reason people are hunting you."
​ I said, "It's not your fault that people hate people who are different, you are not to blame. You wouldn't hurt me or anyone with out a reason. So why do you always blame yourself."
​He said, " You are right I do blame myself, I do not think it would be this way if I was human but then again I would have never met you."
​I said, " You wouldn't have, now go, pack, and think about things."
​A few hours later we were all packed and ready to go. Then Jacob came over to me hugged me and said, "I'm sorry I have to do this to you but I still want to be human and this may be the only way." He pressed my pressure point on my neck and I passed out.
​ I came to with my hands tied up behind me. Luckily I didn't have a gage on and Jacob was driving us some where so I just asked, " where are we and why do you have me tied up."
​ He said," Right now we are in Idaho, and I have you tied up because I know you are not going to go along with what I'm about to say. I want us to go to this guy that can possible turn me back into a human but he wants a seer to tell him when and how he is going to die. I know you have not been having your dreams as much but I need this to make me feel better about everything."
​I then yelled at him, "No you don't, don't you get it I love you for you, I don't care that your part shapeshifter part vampire, I don't care if you have killed people ,because in my eyes you are the most amazing person I know."
​ He said, "No I am a horrible person I took you away forum your sane life, I've hurt so many who have loved me, I'm rude, I'm judgmental, I only care about myself."
​ I said, " You are careing, you are sweet, you are funny, you are loving, and not once except for the day that I met you have you been rude to me."
​We didn't talk after that only drove and I again somehow fell asleep and this was my dream:
( sorry it's not in italics)​ Me and Jacob were parked in front of red bricked house that had a for sale sign in front of it. The house looked like it was vacant but Jacob said this was the place and he asked me to stay in the car. Jacob was knocking on the black door of the house he stoped knocking for second which worrie me but then an old lady opened the door. I heard Jacob ask where is grandpa and saw the old lady crying. Then after Jacob comforted her he told her he had to go then he got into the car.
​He asked me, "Did you know this was going to happen." I slowly shake my head because I couldn't talk, he put tape on my mouth when I feel asleep earlier.
​He then asked a very stupid question, "Then why didn't you tell me gramps died of a heart attack last Friday." I then tried point to my mouth with my hand which were still tied to my back. He gingerly took off the piece of tape that was on my mouth and untied my hands.
He said, " Damit why am I so stupid why can't I think before I do something now I can't take back what I did to you, I can't keep you safe from myself."
​I said, " You are an idiot but quit puting yourself down I forgive you for what you did, I know all you are trying to do is protect me but I also know even with the way you are you will never hurt me and you will help with the hunters going after us."
​He said, "I know you except me for who I am but I really don't think I can ever except myself. It will be the hardest thing I think I will ever have to do but I want to try with your help."
​I said, " I will gladly help you, but you know that means you have to transform right?"
​He said," Ya I know but I'll only transform into my most trusted form in front of you because I know that form will know I'm your mate and not try to kill you." He then walks towards some woods that we are parked I front of because the whole time we were talking Jacob was driving. We were half an hour away from my house right now...
​ I woke up in the situation I was in before. But we were not stoped at the house no we were in a parking lot of a hotel and Jacob had taken it upon himself to shake me awake he had got us a room for the night but we had to go through the back entrence of the hotel because I was tied up and duchtaped. He picked me up bridal stile after he saw that I was half asleep and carried me to our room. I didn't have any othe dreams besides that one.
​The next day I was shaked awake by Jacob. I got to my feet though it was hard because I was still duchtaped and waited for him to come back so that he could take me to the car and see what was about to happen. (If you don't remember it's all that happened in her dream I feel to lazy to repet it.)
​We were half an hour away from my house right now and I just wanted to run out of the car, go home and forget any of this ever happened. Though I knew Jacob needed me and I love him I still had the urge to run, but I took a deep breath and got out of the car. I then turned around so that I didn't have to see Jacob change into a wolf but I did hear the horrible cracks of his bones shifting into place. I turned around when I stoped hearing that sound and in front of me was a bear sized black hair red eyed wolf.
​I asked the wolf, " Jacob is that you." It shook it's head at me as if to say yes. I then started to walk to words Jacob slowly as to not scare him off then I reached down and jently pet him. His fur was really sold and warm , I leaned on a tree and slid down to a siting position to calm myself. Jacob walked towards me, turned and sat down so that he was laying right on me on my right side. I then started petting him.
​He then changed back into a human and said, " I guess you are right but that was only my wolf we have 5 more animals to go a crow, a mountain lion, a horse, a tiger, a snake, and a bear."
​"Well we will work on it , after you get me home my parents are probable worried sick about me," I said.
​He said, " Ok." Then we were on our way.















© 2014 song writer


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Author's Note

song writer
This is the second to last chapter oh and I typed most of this on an iPad so just tell me if I spelled anything wrong because spell check in google docks on an iPad sucks. Oh and I still have not figured out where the tab button is so please don't bug me about that. The () are author notes.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

175 Views
Added on September 5, 2014
Last Updated on September 5, 2014


Author

song writer
song writer

About
Writing is a way of expressing my emotions in a way that it healthy. I've been on here for 4 years now so everyone who has started with me has seen me grow. I thank you all who are still on here for s.. more..

Writing
3/27/2020 3/27/2020

A Chapter by song writer


3/30/2020 3/30/2020

A Chapter by song writer