The Meeting

The Meeting

A Chapter by song writer
"

Chapter 4

"

I was in the woods with Jacob about to get killed when these bears jump out of the middle of nowhere and attacked the people that were going to kill us. Then they turned to us after they were done kill the people and sat down. They sat down facing us, but I had never seen a bear sit down before so it was weird for me. They looked like obedient dogs.

 Then Jacob sat down told me to sit down and then he said, “Thank you for helping us. We would not have lived if it weren’t for you.” The bears then began to transform in to young men right before my eyes. I was dumb founded by this even though Jacob was like the. In all of the visions I have had about Jacob I never once saw him change and unchanged. This was a new experience for me and I was a little scared not by then but by them hurting themselves. Let’s just say I was glad when it was over and almost every bear was human.

“Well I did owe you,” said one of the young men.

 Jacob said, “Yes you did James about that… Can I have some money?”

He said, “Oh man… I hate it when I owe people favors. Yes you can have some money. How much do you need?” Jacob told him the amount that we needed.

Then he said, “Jesus you need that much? Wait awhile I have to go home and see if I even have that much.”

Jacob said, “Ok.” Then we headed out for his house.

I woke up on Jacobs back, and asked, “Why am I on your back?”

He said, “Because you would not wake up when I needed you to. Anyway you should stay on my back because then we will get to Turkey by today.”

I said, “OK,” and he started running even faster than the day before.

Jacob finally stopped at a car rental place in Turkey that night. I got us a car because I knew Turkish better than he did. Then we hoped into the car and started driving. The only issue I had with this was that we were driving really fast and he had only one hand on the steering wheel when we were going 100 miles per hour. I was glad that before I got into the car I put on my seat belt and tightened it. In minutes we were in the woods I saw in my vision. I had to tell him what I saw before we got out of the car so I did just that.

He said, “Ok here is what we are going to do. I’m going to get into your seat you are somehow going to get on my back then I am going to open the door and start running is that ok with you.”

 I said, “Yes.” Then we tried to follow his plan. Let me just say that it was awkward so at first he slid into my seat his hands “accidently” touching my hips. Then I had to go around him the only way to go around him was to go over his head while he ducked. Let’s just say he got to feel b***s on his head ya I kind of got stuck and he had to push my butt to get me through. I wish we got a bigger car, but Jacob wanted one that was fast so I got the tallest fast car they had. It was not tall at all because when Jacob sat in it his head touched the top. I was very mad at myself when I accidently pressed the horn as I finally got free of Jacob and that embarrassing situation. Jacob swore then said hurry up so I jumped on his back we started running.

I said, “Sorry,” as soon as we started running. Then I thought this must be an embarrassing situation for him too, after what just happened. I can’t think like that right now is a bad time to think like that. We have a group of hunters following us that’s why we are running and I’m on his back. You can’t keep thinking this is awkward you are running for your life. You need to stop and think about what’s happing right now because he needs you right now. I told myself all these things in my head the weird thing was I did not know who the people were that were following us but I somehow knew they were hunters. Any way I opened my eyes and saw then following us and some them up a head we were surrounded in the same spot I knew we would be in.

I told Jacob to stop that we were here so he did. He looked around him then shook his head up and down as if to say yes. The bears came out and started grouping the hunters together then just like I for told they killed them. They sat down going over the motions that I saw in my vision the next thing I know I holding Jacobs hand and following them to the guy named James house.

I don’t when he or why he started to hold my hand but I was ok with it because he was just leading me to his friends house and making sure I didn’t fall. I hope he was not marking me as his territory because when one of the guys looked at us for a second he would look away as if he was scared.

 I kind of got freaked out by that after the 6th time so I asked Jacob, “Why are they looking at me and you then looking away as if their scared you’re going to kill them?”

He said, “Well I was going to tell you this, but I was too worried you would be pissed off if I did but now I guess I have to. Every person like me and them have a soul mate. A person that when they first see them they instantaneously fall in love with, you are my soul mate. They know this because the holding of hands represents it.”

“How did I not know this?” I say looking at him in a new light.

“Probable because you did not want to,” he said.

I asked because I wanted to know, “What happens with your love for me when you turn human?”

He said, “We were suppose to end up together even if I were human my nonhuman part just attracts me to the person I was suppose to spent the rest of my life with or that’s what I think it does.”

“Oh so your saying you are not sure what will happen, but your pretty sure you will still love me well that’s just great I wanted to pick a guy not have fate pick me a guy. I guess this is what happens in life though,” I say.

He said, “So you are ok with me loving you.”

I said, “No I’m mad at you for not telling me your true feelings for me. I like you a lot I have for a long time I just didn’t want to ruin our friend ship or the promise I made myself. Also how can you love me when we don’t know that much about each other? I mean it I like you and I’m ok with you liking me but love is a little stretching it don’t you think?”

“But we do know a lot about each other like what our favorite colors are mines black and yours is aquamarine. I also know a lot more about you,” he said.

I said, “I do know some things about you well most things about you but I don’t know about love. For me love has always been a mystery I don’t think I can ever say I love you to anyone because of this but I can say that I like you a lot. One day I hope I can say I love you to you but right now it’s going too fast for me.”

He said, “I can wait its ok because I love you and I know you will love me too someday. Now we have to get going we are almost there.” After our conversation I felt really happy he was not going to leave me because he really truly loved me. I held his hand tighter and leaned into him the last few feet to the house.

“We are here,” James said as we came upon and old log house. It was adorable even though it needed a lot of work. We went inside even though I was a little scared to.

Then James said, “So why do you need this much money?”

“Because we need to get to the thing that could cure us all and my Angel here knows where it is or at least where one part of it is,” Jacob said. I hated that he said my but I knew he was just being protective so no one would hurt me or try to take me away from him.

James asked, “Is that right Angel?”

I said, “Yes I know where it is and that it is only one piece of the puzzle but only one person can change back and that’s going to be Jacob is that clear?”

He said, “We now that all I want to know is where is it.”

I said, “Right before my dream about you guys I had a dream about where it is, where we finally found it. It’s in France but I don’t know where exactly but at least I leveled the playing field down to France.”

James asked, “Why do you say that?”

Jacob answered, “Because we only knew it was in Europe somewhere. We did not know what country it was in. Angel why did you not tell me this?”

I said, “Because I knew we would need it.”

“If you told me sooner I could have told him a much lower price then we wouldn’t be here we would be in France by tomorrow,” He said madly.

I said, “I couldn’t because I knew if we moved today we would get hurt badly by more hunters. I decided the best option was to wait them out and this a good safe place to do just that.”

“So you need to stay here too that’s just great. Also you brought hunters with you this is getting more and more great by the second wait how do you know all this,” said James.

 I was deep asleep before I could answer so Jacob answered for me, “She is a human seer.” Then he picked me up and dropped me into bed that’s the last thing I heard before my dream…



© 2013 song writer


Author's Note

song writer
another short chapter.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

194 Views
Added on November 29, 2013
Last Updated on November 29, 2013


Author

song writer
song writer

About
Writing is a way of expressing my emotions in a way that it healthy. I've been on here for 4 years now so everyone who has started with me has seen me grow. I thank you all who are still on here for s.. more..

Writing
3/27/2020 3/27/2020

A Chapter by song writer


3/30/2020 3/30/2020

A Chapter by song writer