It Was All Just A Dream

It Was All Just A Dream

A Chapter by song writer
"

Chap. 9. This chapter is violent so ya don't read it if you don't like violence and it's not my fault if it give you nightmares.

"
​Jacob dropped me off at my house and all I wanted to do was sleep so I went up to my room and jumped on the bed breathing in the scent on the sheets. I smiled before I fell into a deep sleep happy that he finally was ok with being what he was. I was finally home me him and everyone are finally together again.
​I was at school again it was the first day and I was a freshman. The only person I had was Gloria, but I couldn't find her then I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around smiling because I thought it was Gloria but it wasn't. My worst bully, Hunter (sorry if your names Hunter) stould there smiling down at me. He then put a piece of cloth around my mouth and nose. I knew the cloth was cloraformed but I thought it was just another one of my crazy realalistic dreams I've been having.Those dreams were of this exact same thing happening. Anyway because I thought it was just a dream I breathed in and out thinking I would be fine, I would wake up soon. I of corse was wrong because when I came to I was in a cabin chained to a wooden beem so I was slightly hanging above the floor in a t-shape. When Hunter saw that I was awake he came at me with a nedal and stabbed it into my skin.
​He then said, "This will keep you from moving so I can rape you."
​I then blacked out and when I came to I was in the same position as earlier but I was only wearing my undergarments. I felt violated in so many ways, but I told myself to stay strong. I also told myself I was still a virgin just to make myself feel better even though I knew I just told myself a lie. If I didn't do this I knew I wouldn't be strong enough to stay alive so I could get out of here with out being in a body bag. While I was​ thinking this inside my head he saw that I was awake.
​ He grabbed a knife and said," This is for you being a virgin, I had to clean up to much blood today oh well I guess I'll have to clean up more. I won't mess with with your face, I plan on making you a w***e but I can hurt you with this." He stabbed me in the stumach then he cut and cut and cut it till I passed out. I think he stopped as soon as I passed out or at least I hoped he stopped.
​For awhile my life was like, me passing in and out of consciousness. Usually this was from him beating me or giving mr drugs so that he could rape me without a struggle.
​Then one day I woke up from passing out and saw a wild wolf with Hunters neck and body in its mouth. The wolf looked at me with sad eyes then he dropped Hunter. The wolf transformed into a human right before my eyes and then I passed out in shock but before I did I said, "Please kill me."
I woke up from that horrible dream not in the bed I was in last night . I knew this because the room was white not blue and the bed I was in looked more like a hospital bed. I looked down at myself and saw that I was wearing a hospital gown, I also looked pregnate. Then I felt a pain coming from down there, thats when I knew all that time I had with Jacob was just a dream. I was told when they found me awake that I had been in a coma for 6 months and that I was in labor. It was a lot to process but the pain was too unbearable to not be real.
​I asked the only question I could think to ask at that moment, " Who saved me?"
​Then a guy came from the corner of the room and said, " I did the names..."
​I cut him off and said, "Jacob, Jacob Meter."
​I then screamed in pain because it hurt really bad and the nurse pushed Jacob out of the room before he could ask me how I knew his name. She told me I needed to push and a few hours later with tons of pain a baby girl was born. I named her Ava Marie Lieben mostly because I didn't want Jacob to be more weirded out by the fact that I knew we were mates. I am going to say though that Ava is as much as my child as she is Jacobs.​


© 2014 song writer


Author's Note

song writer
This is the main reason I want to change the name, here are some name changes I have come up with: The Seer, Dream Word, It Was Only A Dream. Also I'm thinking of adding Jacod Pov. on the last chapter so comment if you want that. Oh and say if you want a second book too.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

157 Views
Added on September 5, 2014
Last Updated on September 5, 2014


Author

song writer
song writer

About
Writing is a way of expressing my emotions in a way that it healthy. I've been on here for 4 years now so everyone who has started with me has seen me grow. I thank you all who are still on here for s.. more..

Writing
3/27/2020 3/27/2020

A Chapter by song writer


3/30/2020 3/30/2020

A Chapter by song writer