James's House

James's House

A Chapter by song writer
"

Chapter 5.

"

I was in France again in the one bed hotel room me and Jacob got because it was the only one available. I got up to look around I tripped on Jacob no dream of mine seemed so realistic because when I fell over him it hurt.

 He woke up looking handsome as always and said, “Hello beautiful what are you doing up so early?”

I asked, “When did you start calling me beautiful?”

He said, “When you said I love you Jacob in your sleep.”

I said blushing, “I said that?”

He said, “Ya when I was asleep with you in James’s house, but I thought I heard you wrong then tonight I heard you say it again.”

I said, “That is because I thought I was going to die and I was going to say dad but I couldn’t that’s what happened the first time. Today I said in my dream because in my dream I really loved you.”

My realistic dream faded out I woke up freezing no one was there my teeth were chattering and before I passed out I said, “I love you… Jacob please come help me.” I saw Jacob come into my room then I passed out.

I woke up the next morning sweating bullets there was an arm wrapped around me attached to a naked chest. I didn’t want to wake the person that was holding me so tightly so I just looked down to see if I still had my clothing on I did thank god. I then remembered my dream and what I said before I passed out and decided that this was Jacob. I then closed my eyes and tried to fall back asleep. When I finally started to dose off I heard Jacob start to wake up.

He said, “I see you’re enjoying me this morning beautiful. Please beautiful don’t scare me like you did last night. I wish James told me that they didn’t have heating but guess you’re still living so it’s ok.”

I acting as I just woke up said, “Me to then I wouldn’t be so hot but I guess it’s alright since you saved me.” Then I turn around and hugged him.

I said, “Thank you and since you save me the least I can do is make breakfast for everyone.”

He said, “Ok as long as I get to call you beautiful the day you say you love me even if it’s in a dream.”

I said,” I promise.” Then I walked into the kitchen surprised to see James up already making some coffee.

I asked him, “Do you mind if I make homemade pancakes for everyone and maybe sausage.”

James said, “Be my guest I love pancakes and I know the boys will eat them, but you’re going to have to make a lot.”

I said, “That’s ok with me. Anything to say thank you.” I started making my famous chocolate chip pancakes both of them staring at me as I got the whole kitchen messy.

“What? Oh the mess I clean it up later if that’s what your staring at me for,” I said.

James said, “We are just not use to seeing a girl cook for us it’s kind of refreshing. The reason we are not use to it is only one of us has found his soul mate that would be Jacob and he didn’t know you could cook.”

I looked at Jacob and said, “I didn’t tell you I could cook? I guess I didn’t. Well the reason I can cook and do it well is because when I was younger I thought I wanted to be a cook so my mom taught me all the cooking she knew. Then in middle school I signed up for a lot of cooking classes learning how to make a lot of good food.”

Jacob said, “Oh.” I then started cooking the batter I just made. This apparently woke everyone up because all the guys I saw last night came into the kitchen and said what are you making I always said pancakes. By now everyone was in the kitchen staring at me making pancakes.

I said, “You can have the ones I’ve already made so you don’t have to wait here.”

 They all said the same thing, “No I like watching a girl cook for Jacob it’s cute.”

I said,” You are going to be starving by the time I’m done so just grab some and eat.” They did not do that and when the last pancake was finished my whole face was red not by the heat. I hate people staring at me it creeps me out, but at least I made it without passing out under the pressure. When I was done they started digging in as I cleaned up.

 I was about to do dishes when James came up to me and said, “I’m done eating so you don’t have to do these go eat some pancakes and talk to Jacob he’s worried about you”

I said, “I can help you if you need me too.”

“No it’s my fault that you almost died last night this is the least I can do,” James said.

“It wasn’t your fault it was just an accident but thank you anyways I’ll go and see what Jacob wants,” I said. Walking into the dining room and spotting Jacob was a little awkward for me, I mean I just found out that he loved me. He on the other hand wasn’t looking for me he was talking to someone so I sat by him and started eating the food that was on his plate.

Then he turned around saw me and said, “There you are I was getting worried.”

I said, “I’m sorry I was just doing some dishes then I was going to eat.”

He said, “You cooked us food you don’t have to do the dishes.”

I said, “Well I was taught to clean up after myself so I just was.”

He said, “Your mom must be old fashioned then.”

I said, “Yes yes she is. Why did you want me again?”

“Oh I wanted to know if you were ready to go today. If you are that would be great. Oh and I’m taking some of the guys with us. They have to learn how to deal with girls so that when they find their mate they don’t kill her.”He said.

“First off why wouldn’t I be ready to go? Second am I going to be safe from getting killed by them”, I said scared.

He said, “Yes you will be fine to some of them you are the first girl they have meet and they need that kind of contact because some of us have the tendency or felling of wanting to kill our mate when we first meet them.”

I asked him, “Did you have that?”

He said, “No but my mom said that when my dad first saw her he started to growl and almost scratched her.”

I said, “Ok they can come. What are you waiting for we got to get going.”

He said, “Ok. Angel meet the two guys we are bringing with us. This is Gavin and James is coming with us too.”

I said,” Wait James is coming with. What’s his problem with girls?”

Gavin said,” He kind of has feelings for you but he knows you’re not his soul mate so he’s going to try to find his.”

I said, “If he likes me I know the perfect girl for him she is my best friend she’s just like me, her name is Gloria.”

Jacob said, “Ya she would be perfect for him. She is a lot like you and she does not have a boyfriend. We just have to hope that he doesn’t like you that much otherwise I might just have to hurt him.”

I said, “Jacob you know I like you, and I don’t know James that much so don’t worry it’s all going to work out.”

He said,” Ok, I’m done with all this talking get your stuff we have to get going before the hunters wake up.”

I said, “Ok.” I then ran upstairs changed my cloths packed my bag ran downstairs. Then I told Jacob I was ready.

All four of us got in the car me and Jacob in the front James and Gavin in the back. I decided to talk to James about my best friend Gloria because he kept on asking me questions about myself.

He finally asked me, “What’s your best friends name and what is she like?”He took the hint I kept giving him when he asked me a question I would answer I don’t like that thing but my best friend does.

I said happily, “Her names Gloria she’s a year older than me but she loves to cook especially breakfast, her favorite color is hot pink. She is fun to be around and is over all a good person.  If it wasn’t for her I wouldn’t be the person I’m today.”

James asked, “What do you mean by that?”

“Well she has been with me through my worst moments of my life. She helped me get through my father’s death by telling me stories of how she knew him. That why I consider her more of a sister then a friend. She is my sister she will always be my sister, “I answered.

James said, “If she is that important to you I would like to meet her.”

I said, “You can’t meet her now, she’s in America. We can talk to her, before we left I got my mom to allow me to use my phone long distances and I have wanted to talk to her. I’ll put her on speaker phone so that you can hear her.”

He, Gavin, and Jacob said, “Ok.” So I called her she of course answered right away.

“Hey Bob how have you been, “she said.

“Ok, I hope you don’t mind but I have you on speaker phone Jacob wanted to hear you to because we haven’t talked in a while,” I said.

“Oh ok thanks for warning me I was just going talk about how much having a period sucks just kidding Jacob,” she said.

“You better be that stuff on a one sided conversation is just weird,” Jacob said.

“Of course I am, anyways how has your vacation been in Europe,” she asked.

I said, “It’s been great me and Jacob are hanging out with some of his friends right now I just called you because I wish you were here one of them is just your type. How is your vacation?”

“Good, wait you are talking to me about a guy in front of said guy, I guess you really think I’ll like him and he will like me let me talk to him off speaker phone”, she said. So I handed the phone to James hoping that he likes her because once I told Gloria that he was her type I knew she already liked him but James looked upset at me when I gave him the phone. 



© 2013 song writer


Author's Note

song writer
Sorry this took awhile.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

233 Views
Added on December 22, 2013
Last Updated on December 22, 2013


Author

song writer
song writer

About
Writing is a way of expressing my emotions in a way that it healthy. I've been on here for 4 years now so everyone who has started with me has seen me grow. I thank you all who are still on here for s.. more..

Writing
3/27/2020 3/27/2020

A Chapter by song writer


3/30/2020 3/30/2020

A Chapter by song writer