True love- part 2

True love- part 2

A Chapter by blackcayne
"

sometimes its not just coincidence

"
Aria~
He sheepishly grinned and gently placed down the guitar. At that moment the flustered employee had entered back into the room and his eyes widened when he saw Blake put the guitar back on its stand. He immediately rushed over and said, 'Is there something wrong with the guitar sir?' he started biting his nails furiously. Why was he being so polite to Blake? Was he famous or something? I brushed the stray thought away and heard Blake reply, 'No, it's okay. I was just playing for the princess over here.' I blinked and blushed, staring down at my shoes. The employee smiled in relief and gave the katana, now disguised as an umbrella, back to Blake. He took it smoothly and we thanked the employee as we left. The bell jingled again as we left and I muttered, 'Princess? Really?'
Blake cocked his head to the side and grinned, 'You would be an amazing princess.' placing his hand on my head he brushed a feather of a kiss onto my forehead. He smirked like a mischevious boy as i giggled. He walked me home and promised to pick me up the next day to go to school. When we parted he gave me a gentle pat on the head, lingering for a bit too long and left like a playful breeze.
I floated into my house and straight to my room. Flinging my bag near my desk I pounced onto my double bed in glee. Blake was something... Something good... Something that brought butterflies to my stomach... And something dangerous.

Blake~
I arrived home and blew out my cheeks. Aria was perfect. She said all the right things, had the proper reactions and... She was beautiful. She had stunning caramel eyes that shone in the light and reflected shades of brown and gold. Her small agile frame matched perfectly with the wavy tresses that framed her face... But when she smiled, it felt like the world was a better place. I chuckled and splashed my face with cold water. Leaning on the sink i thought... Where had i met her before? Where? I ransacked my memories in search of the bright girl I knew and sighed in dismay... Nothing.
***
I drifted off to sleep thinking of her, wondering whether she was thinking of me. In my dream i was tightly bounded with ropes roughly chafing my wrists. I was gagged and had dirt all over my body. I shook in fear until i felt a presence beside me. There was a girl next to me. Unconcious. She looked like a fallen angel, I thought... A-Aria? I gasped as I sat up in my bed. The sheets were wrinkled and half the blanket was dangling perilously off the edge of the soft mattress. I placed my hand tenderly to my head. No... She couldn't have been part of one of the kidnappings. It can't be. I shivered and looked at the time. Six in the morning. I pursed my lips and snuck into the garden, Ryder trailing warily behind me. He was concerned about me, I could tell. He landed on my shoulder and pecked affectionatly at my hair. I whispered, 'Do you remember her? Aria?' he hooted at the sound of her name a gave me a questioning look. Drawing my katana I murmered, 'Why didn't I remember her? What is wrong with me?' I clenched the handle tightly and did sets until it was time to get ready for school. As I walked towards Arias house I thought about whether she remembered being kidnapped. Why was she even involved anyway? So many questions with no answers. Since I had woken, there had been a constant throbbing in the back of my head. Gingerly, I rubbed it as I arrived at her house. I knocked on the cedar door.
Aria~
I jumped up from my green sofachair which was tucked in the nook of my bedroom. I ran through the house, grabbing my bag and walking through the forever empty kitchen. I flung the door open and I caught sight of Blakes startled face. Breaking into a wide smile I locked the door and turned around.
'Good morning!' I laughed, my back against the door.
Blake smiled questioningly and said, 'Hows the princess today? Has something good happened?'
'You happened, thats what.'
His eyebrow raised and he laughed. 'Why thankyou.' he bowed and glanced up at me with his silver eyes sparkling with humor.
I pulled a face and twined my arm into the crook of his elbow. 'Lets go!'
We chatted up until the school gates where I let go of his arm and strolled towards my friend Trinity. Her platinum blond hair shone in the daylight. She tapped gently on her iphone with her fragile pale lips slightly open. I called to her and she looked up, smiling dreamily.
'Oh who's this?' Trinity waved her delicate hand at Blake.
'This is Blake,' I smiled, 'He came yesterday while u weren't here'
Blake lifted his hand and waved, 'Hey. Arias told me all about you.'
'Really now Aria?' Trinity breathed, glancing at me, her piercing ice blue eyes locking with mine. *bell toll*
'Oh we better go to class!' I grinned, striding quickly towards the school building. During class i sat between Blake and Trinity. It was during physics while Trinity was paying undivided attention, Blake was doodling idly on the margin of his notes. His notes were neatly lined up and there was a sketch of Ryder. The owl quietly hooted in recognition. I laughed quietly and scribbled on the corner on his page, 'Dude that's so cool.' he grinned and wrote back 'Thanks, I enjoy painting more though.' I breathed out and thought, 'How perfect is he?' on the side of his page I sketched my toy teddy bear that i kept in my room. He smiled and wrote, 'Stop drawing in class, geez :P' I flicked his hand playfully and turned my attention back to the board.
***
'You paint?' I asked Blake as soon as we got out of class.
'I do,' he said, still walking.
'He does?' Trinity questioned.
'He does,' I said, looking at her.
'I do,' he said. I looked at him and laughed 'I want to see, your drawing was really good.'
'Haha thanks,' he smiled. 'You want to see? All my paintings are at my house.'
'How many do you have?' Trinity chimed.
'Uhh nine to ten proper ones, I had them brought over when i moved,' he replied, breezily.
'Can I see?' I asked, questioningly.
'Sure,' he said. 'Today?'
'Really? Okay,' I smiled.
'I can't go,' Trinity said, pouting.
'Maybe next time,' Blake said, patting her on the shoulder. It was the end of the day so we went straight to his apartment. It was quite large and looked expensive. We went to the seventh floor and his room number was fifty-five. His whole apartment was very new and the decor was simple blacks and whites. There were still a stack of unpacked boxes sitting comfortably in the corner.
'The studios this way,' he said, pointing to a closed door.
'What? A studio? You have a studio?' I exclaimed, shocked.
'Yeah, my dad insisted that I had one,' he replied, pulling out a glass bottle of apple juice. He passed it to me and I stared at it like it was a foreign object. He smoothly entered the studio and looked at me.

Blake~
Aria looked comical with the apple juice hanging awkwardly in her hand. I smiled and motioned or her to come it. The studio already had spatters of colours all around even though I had only just moved in. On the right there was a apron that was smeared with hand prints and excess paint. The smell of the magical liquid flooded my nose and I took a deep breath of the scent. Aria cautiously entered and peeked over my shoulder, resting her palms on my back. There were two of my latest pieces hanging on the opposite wall, suspended by thin nylon string. The new one had been an acrylic painting of the sakura trees back in Japan and the older one had a couple susupended in a starry night sky, also acrylic. Aria gasped and padded over curiously to the paintings. To the right of them I had started another painting. It was going to be a portrait of Ryder. To reduce dust build up I had placed a thin sheet of black silk over it once the area had dried. She reaches out to touch the painting of the sakura and hesitated. Turning around she exclaimed, 'You're amazing!' her eyes sparkled and i decided she would be my next model. I walked up to her and gently picked up her fingers, 'I want to paint you.'
She gasped and said, 'Really? Yay!'


© 2014 blackcayne


Author's Note

blackcayne
there may be some spelling mistakes, sorry about that but bear with me! enjoy! (hopefully) reviews appreciated c:

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

149 Views
Added on March 31, 2014
Last Updated on April 27, 2014
Tags: romance love true coincidence ya


Author

blackcayne
blackcayne

Australia



About
A student that writes for leisure. enjoys the occasional thriller/horror but prefers romance. paperback books are always the best way to read books. Feel free to message me c: hopefully I'll be a .. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by blackcayne


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by blackcayne


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by blackcayne