True Love- Part 7

True Love- Part 7

A Chapter by blackcayne
"

Scars don't make you ugly, they make you, YOU.

"
Blake~
As I exited the bedroom I almost hit myself at how stupid I acted. Well done Blake, way to show Aria that you're reliable. I sighed as I slipped my clothes on, turning around. I noticed this before but she still had the scars from the kidnapping. I felt a sinking feeling again. She was getting involved with us for the second time... I had to protect her. I wasn't the weak child from before that could only look on powerlessly while my best friend was being tortured right in front of my eyes.
Walking out of the bathroom, I patted my hair with the fluffy white towel to dry the damp strings of black mess. I noticed it was getting a little long and reminded myself to get a haircut the next day.
Aria was sitting in a single sofa chair that was faced towards the balcony. When I had moved here it seemed like the perfect place to put the snug chair. The view was beautiful and Aria just made me apprectiate my decision more. Her legs were curled up beside her and she was twirling her fingers in her lush locks. I came up behind her and wrapped my arms around her small shoulders. Gently picking up her drfting hand, I brought a scar to my lips and brushed over it. She swallowed and leaned back into my arms, closing her eyes. Continuing up her arm I skimmed over each one I came across, doing the same to the other arm. She tilted her head back. 'Are you bothered by them?' she whispered, her voice catching.
I shifted around to the foot of the chair and kneeled down. Taking both her hands in mine, I looked up at her loving eyes. 'No way,' I smiled softly. 'You're possibly the most beautiful person I have ever seen.'

Aria~
'Blake...' I choked, close to tears. Looking down at my seemingly fragile hands encased in his strong calloused grip made me warm and tingly on the inside.
'Yes?' he tenderly rubbed circles on the backs of my hands.
My head was close to erupting with the feelings I felt for this man. He came into my world like a whirlwind... A whirlwind that didn't mess anything up. Instead it seemed to fill in all the gaps and only remove the unwanted shards of broken glass that painfully jabbed into my heart and pieces of debris that scattered the deserted spaces of my heart. I pulled my hands from his and dragged my fingertips up his chest slowly until they reached his collarbones. His breath hitched and I raised my eyes to his blazing silver optics. I felt my heart skip a beat as I leaned closer to him, my lips parting slightly. He swallowed and slipped his hand around my waist, the other resting on the nape of my neck. I shifted my arms around his shoulders so I could sink my hands into his wet locks, tugging slightly. He moaned quietly and I took a shaky breath in to calm myself. When we finally connected I felt a spark ignite in my chest. I really didn't know what a proper kiss felt like but this was close to what I'd imagine bliss was. My hands scrabbled to hold onto something which turned out to be Blakes shirt. I had somehow rosen to a kneel in the chair and sighed internally at the heavenly feeling of his lips on mine. Stepping off the chair, he rose with me and we continued with me having to crane my neck up to reach his lips. He pulled away suddenly and bashfully covered his face with his hand, blushing furiously. My mouth tingled from the unexpected emptiness and I looked at him, stunned. He tilted his head in thought and smiled in recognition.
'What?' I murmered into his chest croakily. Clearing my throat I repeated the phrase.
'Nothing,' he smiled and kissed me on the forehead. 'I'm going to make dinner.' he let go of me and the last contact we had was the lingering hold of our fingertips. I shivered at the sudden loss of warmth and watched listfully as he drifted out the door. Sighing I moved to take a shower to replace the trembling.

Blake~
Thoughts raced through my mind as I entered the kitchen. What am I doing? Is this safe? What if I go too far? What if she gets hurt again? I caught myself on the last thought and frowned. 'No. You are going to protect her,' I murmered to myself, starting to chop some carrots I had taken out from the fridge. I set to work preparing the food. Stew I thought, slicing the potatoes and lamb. I was so concentrated that I hadn't heard Aria enter the kitchen until she leaned over my shoulder while I was engrossed in the preperation.
She wrapped her arms around my waist and blew softly on my neck. I jumped and dropped the sharp utensil from my grasp. It landed on her hand and I heard her yelp from surprise. She pulled her arms back and studied the cut.
'Are you okay?' I said, worried.
She smiled and replied, 'Yeah, it's only a little cut.'
'It's bleeding,' I murmered. Taking her hand, I ran my toungue across the cut. She blushed as I dipped her hand under the cold water from the sink. I hummed as I cleaned the cut and got a bandage from my first aid box.
After we had safely treated the fatal wound and eaten the stew, I decided that it was time to start the portrait.
Ryder woke as we entered the studio and flew over to the perch situated inside the spacious room.
'Can't you be in the painting too?' she asked pleadingly.
'Mmm,' I hummed, unaware of what I had just agreed to due to being caught up in tying the apron and setting the paints out. She froze and her grin widened.
Ryder made a squeaking sound thay resembled a laugh and I blinked once.
'Wait what?' I looked up from the paints. My eyes widened as I saw her laugh with mirth.
'You have to be in the painting now,' she giggled at my shocked face.
'No, nonononono,' I shook my head, tying back my growing bangs with an elastic. 'No. Way,' I pronounced clearly. She frowned and lay on the ground as she stated, 'If you're not in it then neither am I.'
I grinned and said, 'I can't, an artist doesn't paint themselves, how can they?' Ryder flew over from his perch onto my shoulder and nibbled my ear affectionatly.
She raised her head off the floor as I paced towards her slowly, 'Well too bad for you then.' She smirked and lowered her head back down. I looked directly down on her face as I remarked, 'That's such a pity, too bad you're staying with me so technically you owe me.' I grinned evilly as I watched her frowned at me.
'Fine,' she shifted onto the chair and I smiled. She was wearing the dress I bought her when we skipped school and her hair was naturally sculpted around her face in bouncy waves. I quickly shadowed in the background and started on her lithe figure.
***
'Phew,' I sighed, looking at the clock. It had been an hour and a half and I hadn't gotten far due to Aria moving around much more than necessary and Ryder pestering me about which colours to use (he's a really smart owl.)
She stood from the little wooden stool and skipped over to look at the canvas.
'It's pretty,' she said, awestruck.
'You're pretty,' I replied in an annoyed tone.
She grinned, 'Aww thanks.' Wrapping her arms around my neck, she planted a kiss straight onto my cheek. 'C'mon, we have school work to do,' she sung, twirling towards the studio door.
I sighed, following in suit while packing everything away and untying my apron. Ryder flew back to his perch and began to sleep again.
When I walked out with my elastic band in my grip, Aria greeted me with a bright smile and a mug of hot chocolate.
If this was what life was going to be from then on, it was worth any minor annoyances or issues that got in the way.

Aria~
When I had looked at the painting, I saw someone who didn't look like me. My smile wasn't that dazzling and I wasn't that pretty. Even though Blake said that the painting was well away from finished, it looked pretty damn perfect to me. I went to sleep wondering whether he was going to paint the scars situated all across my body.


© 2014 blackcayne


Author's Note

blackcayne
Hey everyone! It's been a month since I've joined! Thanks for everything, please leave a review c: if there's any grammar mistakes or issues it would be awesome if you told me. Also the photo was drawn by yours truly, I only just added it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

It's nice :) i have'nt read it wholly but its great..

Posted 10 Years Ago


blackcayne

10 Years Ago

Thankyou so much!
Zoey M

10 Years Ago

u welcome..

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

117 Views
1 Review
Added on April 30, 2014
Last Updated on April 30, 2014
Tags: True love part 6 romance


Author

blackcayne
blackcayne

Australia



About
A student that writes for leisure. enjoys the occasional thriller/horror but prefers romance. paperback books are always the best way to read books. Feel free to message me c: hopefully I'll be a .. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by blackcayne


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by blackcayne


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by blackcayne