True Love- Part 4

True Love- Part 4

A Chapter by blackcayne
"

Maybe love at first sight is a thing...

"
Aria~
I woke up to the smell of sweet sakura and my legs tangled in a thin sheet. I took in a deep breath, curling my legs in and memorized the smell before the sound of a kettle registered in my mind. I sat up and blinked rapidly. There was light streaming in through Blakes balcony window. Blakes oversized shirt smelt like washing powder and I clutched the hem of the shirt, blushing. I really did this. Wow. I fell back onto the bed and laughed. Hearing footsteps outside the door I lay there quietly. The footsteps ceased and I heard the door click open. Closing my eyes I feigned sleep. More steps moving towards me. No more steps. I heard movement and breath on my forehead, followed by a set of lips. It left a warm spot and I opened my eyes to be surprised by a pair of soft platinum laced eyes. Blake blushed and I smiled. I pulled him into the bed beside me and placed the sheet over us. I picked up his hands in mine and held them between our faces. Our breath mingled and he traced my collarbone. I snuggled my forehead under his chin and sighed.
'What's so bad about your mum?' he mumbled, stroking my hair.
I told him, speaking into his chest. He wore a set of black silk pants and a white tank top. I had a feeling that he usually didn't sleep with a top. His arms were toned and tan, from practising with his katana I guessed. He listnened to me as I poured out my troubles. When I was finally silent he released me and moved to get out of bed. Saturday so no school. I followed in suit and we went to the kitchen to eat breakfast. Cereal and hot chocolate. We went to my house after getting changed back into the day befores clothes. As we exited the apartment we got strange looks from neighbors and other residents of the complex. I ducked my head and made myself as discreet as possible. Blake noticed and took hold of my hand. I smiled at the gesture and squeezed gently. He smiled and we walked to my house hand in hand. When we arrived we let go as I opened the door. Peeking around the corner I breathed a sigh of relief when I saw she wasn't there. We continued to my bedroom and started packing clothes.

Blake~
Her room had classy wood furniture and contained the bare necessaries... Apart from the crushed lavender on the windowsill. She told me to go get her toothbrush and face wash from the bathroom. As I did, I noticed there weren't any family photos. Her toothbrush was edged with blue and had soft bristles. I went back to her room and placed them in a plastic bag. She had finished packing her clothes into a duffel bag and we left, leaving the house still and lifeless. We chatted on the way back normally, playing the question game.
'When's your birthday?' I started.
'June 25. Favorite colour?'
'Black. First kiss?'
'You. First love?'
'You. How about you?' I said turning my head to her.
'You as far as I can remember. When's your birthday?'
'June 25,' I smiled.
'What? Ohmygosh, thats so cool!' She exclaimed. ' We can be like... Twins!'
I laughed, 'First pet?'
'Goldfish. It died because I forgot to feed it. Siblings?'
'Younger sister, she's seven.'
'Really? Thats a pretty big age gap.'
'Yeah, I was unplanned,' I grinned. We had reached the apartment complex and we got strange stares from the residents until my elderly neighbour, Mrs Katree, walked up to us and said, 'Blake, I didn't realise you had such a pretty girlfriend, is she going to stay here from now?'
Aria blushed and stuck out her hands, 'I'm Aria, nice to meet you, I'll be staying here for a while,'
Mrs Katree smiled and took her hand firmly.
'Nice to meet you too, its so nice to see a young couple once in a while. How long have you two been dating?'
I slipped my hand around her waist, 'A week,' I said, resting my chin on her head.
The experienced lady's eyes widened and Aria looked at me and smiled.
'That's quite a short time,' she said suspiciously.
'She's got some family issues so she's staying at my apartment,' I smiled.
Aria blushed and kicked out her shoes on the floor.
'Oh, well enjoy your stay here dear,' she smiled, hobbling away.
We went to my apartment and packed away my items, with the odd brush of hands.

Aria~
I closed the drawer with a sigh and plopped down beside Blake on the couch. He slipped his arm around my shoulders and I leaned into his neck.
'How long do u think she's gonna stay here?' I murmered.
'I'm not sure, but you can stay here as long as you want,' he placed a kiss on my forehead. Smiling, I drifted off to sleep, with Blakes heartbeat syncing with mine.
***
I woke to the rich smell of mushrooms and and spaghetti sauce. There was a thin blanket covering me and I turned to the kitchen seeing Blake cooking at the stove. He turned to the sound of me stir. His eyes that were hardened, relaxed. He smiled as I rubbed my eyes. Standing up, I folded the blanket and placed it gently on the couch. I paced over to Blake and said, 'Smells good.'
'Thanks. You learn a thing or two while living by yourself.'
I wrapped my arms around his waist, pressing my cheek into his tinged back through his shirt. 'Whats your story then?'
He paused and breathed in a sharp breath.
'Both my parents are still in Japan,' Blake whispered, his words vibrating through his back.
'Is that so,' I whispered.
He turned the heat off and turned around, circling his arms around my neck. My hands rubbed his back slowly. He squeezed slightly and moved his hand to caress my cheek. I leaned into his hand, appreciating his warmth. His lips covered mine briefly, then again exploring the curves of my lips. I blushed furiously, and traced his jawline, our mouths still connecting. He broke the kiss, panting.
'You're so beautiful,' he breathed, silver eyes piercing mine.
'Thanks...' I whispered, leaning in for another. Our lips connected again, creating sparks. I sighed in satisfaction. He gave a quiet moan and separated our mouths.
'I think... I think that I might have fallen in love with you,' he embraced me tightly.
'Me too,' I whispered, grasping his forearm. We both smiled weakly, wondering how it could happened. We ate dinner quietly, enjoying each others company. Later I took a shower, changing into a light blue tank top and black shorts. I styled down with a book while Blake took a shower, snuggling inside the bed sheets. His scent lingered on the blanket, soothing me even more. Hearing the bathroom for open, I glanced up from the novel.

Blake~
I walked out of the shower wearing a white shirt and loose brown pants. My hair dripped into the towel that was dangling around my neck. I noticed Aria reading in my bed look up and smile. I puffed up my cheeks and jumped on her. Starting to tickle her, I laughed gleefully as she squirmed beneath me. She giggled and squealed until I stopped. I flopped down on the bed beside her, grinning widely. She panted and thudded her hand on my chest.
'You suck,' she stated. I rolled over and pecked her on the forehead.
'Night princess,' I whispered, moving off the bed.
'Goodnight prince,' she muttered, snuggling down in the sheets. I treaded out quietly and lay on my couch, drifting off to sleep.
***
I heard a piercing scream and woke up abruptly. Realizing it was from Aria I jumped out of the covers and ran to the bedroom, flinging the door open. Aria was sitting up in the bed, holding her head. As I walked closer I could see that she was shaking with fear. Dropping on my knees at the bedside, I reached for her hand.
'Are you okay? Did you have a nightmare?' I whispered, concerned.
She paused, still shaking, and looked at me with her vacant eyes. Here usual sparkling hazel eyes were now a dull brown. I kissed her hand then her forehead, gently holding her neck. She stopped shaking and pulled me into the covers. She rested her head in the crook of my neck and her hands curled up at my chest. Wrapping my arms around her, I whispered, 'I love you.'


© 2014 blackcayne


Author's Note

blackcayne
Heeeeeey i just finished it and i read through it, there shouldnt be any spelling mistakes or grammar issues but if there is SORRY thanks for everything, please review!

also, I have a deviant art account, same username, if you want you can find me there c:

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

its awesome .
its a good combinationof love and emotions


Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

blackcayne

10 Years Ago

Thanks! Hope you're enjoying it c:
oiya~? it's getting quite interesting~ i'm waiting for the next chapter ;) good work~ Senpai is proud XD

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

143 Views
2 Reviews
Added on April 10, 2014
Last Updated on April 27, 2014
Tags: Love at first sight part 4 roman


Author

blackcayne
blackcayne

Australia



About
A student that writes for leisure. enjoys the occasional thriller/horror but prefers romance. paperback books are always the best way to read books. Feel free to message me c: hopefully I'll be a .. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by blackcayne


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by blackcayne


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by blackcayne