True Love- Part 5

True Love- Part 5

A Chapter by blackcayne
"

Nightmares are sometimes things that need to be remembered

"
Aria~
I woke to a light breathing gently shifting my hair. Opening my eyes and tilting my head up, I saw Blake sleeping. His brow was furrowed as if he was having a bad dream. Placing my fingertips on his cheekbone, I studied his face.
He had no blemishes to speak of besides a long thin scar accross the right side of his forehead. I ran my fingers along the length of the covered gash in his flesh. A sharp stab of pain ripped through my temple and I clenched my hand. I gasped at the sudden shock and pulled my hand away. Blake twitched, his eyebrows drawing closer together. What was that? Ignoring the haunting sensation I looked back at Blake. His hair whispered around his crown in tauntingly soft waves. I tangled my hand into his black tresses, hoping to chase away the leftover throbbing. He groaned and grabbed my hand, pulling it around his neck. His arms went around my waist and he snuggled next to me, still in a trance. He sighed in satisfaction and his whole face relaxed. I smiled gently and shifted my hand to his neck, brushing my lips on his softly. His eyes opened lazily and pulled me closer before mumbling, 'Morning Aria.' 
I giggled and wriggled uselessly in his arms. 'It's already ten, we should get up,' I laughed, sitting up.
He muttered obscenities under his breath and grunted. I smiled and swung my legs out of the bed. Blake snaked his arms around my waist. 'What dream did you have last night?' He murmered, his breath hovering over my collarbones.
I paused, 'I dreamed that you and I were kidnapped and they... They did horrible things to you...' Placing my palms over my eyes, I shivered when the I thought about it again. I breathed shakily to calm myself. Blake paused before he sat up and placed his arms over my shoulders, holding my back to his toned chest.
'I'm not going anywhere princess.' He whispered sweetly into my ear. He tilted my head to look at him and I moved my hands to his shoulders. Our mouths connected and all the shivers were sent away immediately, replaced by the quickening pounding of our hearts. I relaxed immediately. Blake broke the connection, lingering for a second, and fluttered six kisses from forehead to collarbone. He looked up, eyes blazing. Leaning into my ear he whispered huskily, 'What cake do you like?' 
I burst out in laughter and held my stomach as I rolled back onto the bed. My body was still shaking with glee when he grinned and kissed my forehead.
I calmed down and whispered, 'I love you so much.' He smiled, 'Ditto.' 
We spent the day mucking around and Blake finished the painting of Ryder. When he finished, the nocturnal animal hooted and rubbed his head on Blake affectionately. The day was peaceful and extremely unproductive. 

Blake~ 
That night I was back on the couch but was ready at any time to help her.
***
I was awoken by Aria leaning over me with her smiling face saying, 'Good morning my prince,' I groaned and rolled on my stomach. School. 
We had decided the day before that Aria would leave first then wait outside the complex for a minute then I would go out and join her to avoid any misunderstandings from the school or any other big mouthed students. The plan worked perfectly and we continued to school. Meeting up with Trinity, she gave me a wary look and proceeded to pull Aria from my side. I rolled my eyes and grinned at Aria glancing behind her at me, grinning apologetically. They jogged off to class and I trailed behind slowly.
Someone tapped me on the shoulder and I turned my head slowly. There was a guy from my class that sat in front of me during most of my classes. He had brown hair with red highlights. His fringe hid his right ear with a dramatic side sweep. He looked half European, half Spanish which was probably why he had dark blue eyes with light specks of light blue. 'Hey, I noticed you were new so I thought I'd introduce myself. Johnny, ' he smiled awkwardly and stuck out his hand. I laughed and shook his hand firmly. 'Blake, nice to meet you,' we walked to class, discussing the school subjects and possible careers. When we got to class we talked until Aria and Trinity floated into our conversation. 'Guys, this guy can speak Spanish, isn't that cool?' I grinned at them. They laughed at me and chatted along until class began. During history when the teacher was rambling about World War two, I wondered about whether Aria had that dream because of her previous memories she lost. When we were children in Japan, we had been very close friends. I remember at that time we were six and had been playing around in a park nearby my home. We had escaped from the confines of the beautiful traditional house and were hiding in a tube. We giggled at our genius idea and played until we were content. Hearing the voices of the concerned maids floating towards the park, we raced further away until we came across a black cat. Aria had been delighted and ran after it, myself toddling behind. I heard Aria scream and my eyes widened. There was a man holding her arms while she was straining uselessly against the fully grown man. He was wearing black and had blue eyes that glinted with cunning. I yelled in surprise and raced to her, my little toddler heart pounding. A pair of arms roughly grabbed my torso and muffled my mouth with a sweet smelling rag of cloth. The last image that I had seen was Aria's tear-streaked face yelling at me before I blacked out.
***
When I came about, there was a blindfold over my eyelids. The men were talking in low tones. 'What's with the other kid?' 'Don't worry, we can use her for something,' a gruff voice replied. I stayed quiet until I heard a shuffle next to me. 'Wh-who are you?' I heard Aria stammer. I heard rustling and a rough whisper. Aria squeaked. I felt something connect with my stomach and I grunted as my body flew into a concrete wall. Coughing up an iron tasting liquid, the pain ran through my body. Hearing another low whisper I felt the blindfold get ripped off and was greeted by the sight of a fully concrete room and Aria sitting in a wooden chair. The man with the blue eyes lashed his hand across my face and I winced at the sharp pain. Aria yelped and her voice cracked, breaking into sobs. There had been a loose knot of rope around my wrists, ignoring the throbbing on my cheek I tugged at them discreetly. The blue-eyed man turned to Aria and growled a string of words that I couldn't hear through the ringing in my ears. He raised his arm to slap her. Getting my hands free, I grabbed his leg and bit into his calf in panic. He yelled and kicked me again in the stomach. I groaned, curling into a ball. Hearing a katana being drawn I uncurled and raised my head to gain a swipe at my right temple. I winced from the sudden pain and opened my eyes. The blue eyes stared at me with hatred as he raised his arms for a fatal blow. I shut my eyes, ready for the pain.


© 2014 blackcayne


Author's Note

blackcayne
It's a bit shorter than my other parts but enjoy! Reviews appreciated thanks c:

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

131 Views
Added on April 20, 2014
Last Updated on April 27, 2014
Tags: True love part 5 romance


Author

blackcayne
blackcayne

Australia



About
A student that writes for leisure. enjoys the occasional thriller/horror but prefers romance. paperback books are always the best way to read books. Feel free to message me c: hopefully I'll be a .. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by blackcayne


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by blackcayne


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by blackcayne