True Love- Part 3

True Love- Part 3

A Chapter by blackcayne
"

I just got onto school hols so hopefully ill write more c: thanks for any support! Please review and stuff c:

"
Blake~
gripping my fingers she jumped up and down, giddy with excitment. She threw her arms around my neck and I smelt the lovely lavander perfume again. I laughed and gently removed her arms. 'I'll finish my current one then start yours, okay?' I smiled. Aria nodded rapidly, with her caramel eyes staring at mine.
'I'm so excited!' she gurgled. I turned away to laugh and she frowned, placing her hands on he hips. My shoulders shook and I muffled my chuckles with my hand, the other clutching my stomach. Aria crashed into my back, her arms going around my chest.
'What are you laughing at?' she said, grimly. I immediately stopped and turned around solemly.
'Nothing,' I smirked, arms circling around her waist. She blushed and pressed her face into my jumper. I felt my ears burn and was too aware of her thin arms holding onto my neck.

Aria~
What was I doing? I had only just met him and what were we doing? It's not that I didn't enjoy what was happening... But why was my soul saying yes, when my mind said no? I pushed the unwanted thought out of my mind as I lost myself in Blakes steady heartbeat. He still smelt like sakura... Maybe it's some fancy cologne. For some reason this smell drew me to him. He made me feel like i was home. But I didnt hae a home. The lonely place I slept at was like a hotel. No warmth. No comfort. No love. In Blakes arms I felt like I had come back from a long holiday and was finally content. Blake wasnt my home though. I had no home. Parents? Always on a business trip, havnt seen them for three years besides the occasional postcard.
I tilted my head to look at Blake. I looked at his silver eyes wistfully. Slipping my right hand down, I lingered at his collar bone. The other hand moved to his jawline, tracing along it. He shivered and slided his arms to the small of my back and the nape of my neck, tracing shapes softly. With our eyes still locked, he leaned closer to me. I closed my eyes waiting until I felt his warm breath on my lips. Suddenly Ryder, who was previously on his perch near the window, screeched at a black cat that was passing over Blakes balcony to the next. We jumped away from each other, embarrased.
'I should go,' I mumbled.
'Yeah,' he said, scratching his neck sheepishly. We walked back to the doorway in silence. When I was out the door I turned to Blake and stood on my toes, pressing a kiss onto his left cheekbone.
'Bye,' I said, turning around to leave. Blake stayed silent for a second then grabbed my wrist, twirling me to face him. With the other hand he held my nape gently. He placed a light kiss on my lips and let go.
'Bye Aria,' He replied, neutrally. He turned back into his apartment and shut the door silently. I flushed and touched my lips. What was going on?

Blake~
I re-entered my apartment and closed the door. Turning around, I leaned against the doorway. What was I thinking? It was a horrible idea to relate her to the yakuza. Especially when she had already suffered because of me. I felt pained but I smiled. Did I love her? Maybe. Did I want her to be part of my life? Yes.
***
The next day I went to go pick up Aria again, blushing everytime I thought of the kiss. When I reached her house I knocked on the door. The door opened and instead of finding Aria, there was a woman. She had dark brown hair and had honey brown eyes. In a way she looked like Aria. I guessed she was her mum.
'Who are you?' she said, suspiciously.
'Uhm, Im Arias friend. Blake,' I said, streching out my hand for a handshake. She glanced at it then turned around like I wasnt worth anything. She yelled, 'Hey Aria, your friends here to pick you up,' I heard a rustle and Aria appeared in front of me.
'Sorry,' she panted, flustered. 'I couldnt answer the door.'
'Its okay,' I replied nervously.
'Lets go,' she said, gripping my forearm tightly. I winced and looked behind me as she dragged my out. Her mothers eyes were locked on where her hand connected with my arm. I turned away as we slowed down.
'Are you okay?' I asked, concerned.
'Im fine.'
'Was that your mum?'
'Shes no mother of mine,' Aria scowled at the cement footpath. I pulled her off to the side and took both her hands in mine.
'Im going to ask you again,' I said, slowly. 'Are you okay?'
She paused and said, 'No.' she looked up at me and I saw her eyes shine with moisture.
I frowned and pulled her in for a hug. Holding her tightly, I stroked her back as she sobbed into my school jumper neck. Her shoulders shook with fragility and I shielded her from the judging looks of the passbyers. Once her sobs calmed down to sniffs I played with her hair and twirled it between my fingers enjoying the silky feeling. She placed her hands on my chest and looked up at me with her swollen eyes. I frowned and wiped away her tears.
'Better now?' I asked cautiously.
She smiled, 'Yeah... But I dont really want to go to school.' She averted her eyes.
'Why dont we take a day off?' I grinned mischeviously. Her eyes widened.
'What are we waiting for?' she took my hand. 'Lets go!'
'Wait a second,' I said. 'We have to get changed so people wont think we're skipping.' Her eyes widened.
'Shopping time,' I said, grinning.
***
'Are you done?' I called into the change room, knocking lightly. I heared a shuffle and the lock click open. She peeked around and looked at me wide eyed. I gestured for her to come out. She blushed and stepped out. My grin widened as I examined her. She was clothed in a pale blue dress that flared out at her waist, feathering just above her knees. The neckline had a fashionable collar and black edging. Her hair tumbled down her shoulders in breathtaking waves and she wore flowery laced, black flats. Beautiful.

Aria~
He looked at me, smiling.
'You're so beautiful,' he whispered, covering his mouth, blushing.
I bit my lip and looked at him. His black hair was the same, adorable and messy. He had a close fitting white shirt and a pair of black jeans. He had a plaited scarf wrapped around his neck and a black fedora topped on his head.
'You're not so bad yourself,' I said, crossing my arms. He smiled and held out the crook of his arm. I grinned and hooked my arm in his. Blake had paid for the clothes so I figured I would pay for the food. Nope. He was a perfect gentleman the whole day.
After an early dinner we strolled to the riverbank and sat on the soft grass. We sat in comfortable silence and I leaned into his shoulder. He curled his arm around my waist and brushed aside my hair, planting a kiss on my forehead. I smiled and reached my hand up to trace his jawline. He grinned gently and tipped my face upwards towards his. I closed my eyes and felt his lips on mine. Unsure and careful but sweet and tender. I sighed and melted so I was putty in his hands. His toned arms held me upright as he broke the kiss. I blushed furiously and tackled him to the ground.
'So cute,' he muttered. Caressing my cheek gently.
I pressed my lips gently to his, breaking away quickly. He sat up and tickled me until I begged for mercy. He wrapped his arms around me and I felt more loved than I ever had.
'I like you a lot,' I whispered into his ear.
He pecked my cheek gently and leaned into my neck. 'Me too.' He brushed his lips against my neck, sending shivers down my spine.
'We should go back now,' he whispered.
'What if I dont want to go back?' I whispered back.
'You dont have to then,' he brushed his fingertips down my spine.
'... Can I crash at your place for a while? Just until that... Woman leaves?' I said, emphasising my disgust.
His eyes widened, 'Sure but cl-'
'Ill get anything I need tomorrow, she'll probably be at work.' I said, cutting him off.
We went to his apartment again. When we got there he let me take a shower and lent me a shirt and shorts as temporary pajamas. As I stepped out from the bathroom I noticed there was bedding on the couch. I stared at it and heard Blake open the bedroom door, grasping a pillow. His eyes widened and he blushed. 'Uhh, you're sleeping in my room,' he muttered.
'What? No, I dont want to disturb you!' I exclaimed.
He walked towards me, 'Im not letting you sleep out here, thats not an option.' he stated firmly. I frowned and nodded. Going on my tip-toes I reached for his shoulders and brushed a kiss on his lips. 'Thankyou Blake,' he hugged me and said, 'Goodnight Aria.'


© 2014 blackcayne


Author's Note

blackcayne
I kind if drabbled so the writing style might change from area to area

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

awww it's beautiful (: you have a couple of spelling and grammatical errors here, so if you'd like, I'd be more than happy to help you fix them, not that you should trust me~ and I'm so envious on how fast you write >A< I take forever, as you know~

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

blackcayne

10 Years Ago

Haha thanks c: Yeah when I write its usually right before I sleep so i make up for it in lack of sle.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

130 Views
1 Review
Added on April 4, 2014
Last Updated on April 27, 2014
Tags: Romance story true love kissing


Author

blackcayne
blackcayne

Australia



About
A student that writes for leisure. enjoys the occasional thriller/horror but prefers romance. paperback books are always the best way to read books. Feel free to message me c: hopefully I'll be a .. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by blackcayne


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by blackcayne


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by blackcayne