True Love- Part 6

True Love- Part 6

A Chapter by blackcayne
"

She can never remember the pain...

"
Blake~
I was jolted from my journey through the past by a nudge from Johnny. 'Blake would you please read from the last section?' Miss Jennings inquired, staring at me accusingly. Johnny tapped at the paragraph where he had stopped reading and I began. 'World War II, also known as the Second World War, was a global war. It is generally considered...'
***
'Haha, daydreamer!' Trinity sung. I laughed bashfully and thanked Johnny for his help.
'Next time I expect you to do the same for me,' he grinned evily. I groaned and noticed that he had a cup of suspicious substance in a thermos.
'What's that?' I prodded at his arm, indicating to the drink. Aria towed me away and whispered, 'He has a coffee issue.' I laughed and put on a blank face as soon as Johnny started talking.
'What did you tell him?' he questioned, wide-eyed.
'Nothing,' Aria smiled brightly. 'Right Blake?'
'Yeah, nothing,' I said vacently. He narrowed his eyes and drank the highly caffeinated drink, his eyes locking with mine piercingly. Aria ran her thumb and pointer finger pressed together down his spine. Hard. This caused him to spew out the dark liquid onto the compressed soil. Wiping his mouth, he glared at Aria's playful smirk.
'What a waste,' Aria sighed. Johnny stared at her pointedly.
The rest of the day continued with them prodding each other until Aria called for a truce. He accepted after a couple mouthfuls of spat out coffee and an array of broken writing instruments.

Aria~
I had a tinge of regret from the war with Johnny. Just a tiny bit. In my defence he was way too easy to mess around with. Throughout our unpleasant exchanges I caught Blakes eye every so often and gave a quick grin accompanied by an evil look hinting that might be my next victim. Every time he responded with a raised eyebrow and a smirk.
***
On the way back to Blakes apartment I asked a question that had been bugging me for the whole day. 'Blake, are we dating?' I tilted my head with a questioning look.
He frowned and turned to me, picking up my hand from where it was dangling at my side.
'I love you. It would be my pleasure to be called your boyfriend. Will you be my girlfriend?' he murmered, pressing his lips on my fingers with his eyes locked with mine intensely.
I laughed, 'Of course!' grinning, I flung my arms around his neck crashing my lips on his. I tangled my fingers into his soft locks, feeling his hands wind around my waist. His lips were soft and warm against mine and I felt my face heat up as the connection grew deeper. I gasped for air because some time during it, the desire to be close to the person I loved overcame the need to breathe. He panted and pulled me in for a tight hug. I couldn't get close enough to him. My prince.
Our hearts synced together, making me feel like we were meant to be.
'So we're dating now...' he whispered into my hair. 'It's like a dream,' I murmered back into his chest. 'You're all I ever wished for...' I teared up and gave a slight squeeze before letting him go slowly. My arm rested on his shoulder as the other moved to his chin, trailing towards his mouth Running my fingers across his full lips, feeling the hot rush of breath as he stared deeply into my eyes. His optics showed intense emotions of pain and love. Both in contrast. Both showing the life he lived.
A tear trickled slowly down my right cheek, glinting in the sunlight. He gently grasped my hand and kissed where the tear had trailed down. Releasing my hand I continued tracing my finger tips up towards where the scar lay.
'My dear prince,' I whispered, my breath shifting his hair. 'What troubles have you gone through?'
He placed his fingers on my knuckles and leaned into my touch with his eyes closed. Looking at me, he mumbled, 'I would go through anything to save the precious princess.' My hand reached for the scar, weary of what had happened before. Just as I touched it, the same agony from before scorched through my temple. I fell to the ground and lost conciousness as I saw Blake panic and the world became blank.

Blake~
I thew myself down onto my knees in dismay and swept her into my arms, running back towards the apartment. Laying her down on my bed carefully, I felt the horror run through me. What was wrong? Did I do something? Is she getting her memories back? 'She can't,' I whispered. If she did... It would wreck her mind. The memory was just too painful.
***
Just as the blue-eyed man raised his arm to deliver the blow, the other calmly said, 'Now now, let's not be hasty.' the executer whipped around and growled, 'Then what do you suppose we do?'
They went back to their whispering. I stared wide eyed at Aria. She had tears streaming down her cheeks and I realized that they had stabbed sewing needles into her arms and legs which were tied onto the rickety chair. I, as a six year old, couldn't do anything. Helpless. I whispered 'Hime...' (this is princess in Japanese) She slowly shook her head and bit her lip, tears still rolling down her cheeks from her obvious distress. I watched the two men get up and walk slowly to Aria, murmering evily. For what felt like eternity, I heard Aria screaming from the torture they were inflicting on her. Every second of that eternity I wished I could have taken her place. Her voice became raw and cracked, struggling with the pain. She had fallen unconcious from the lack of oxygen in her lungs and slumped down in the chair. When they stepped away from her seemingly lifeless body, I looked away from the mangled body.
'Your turn now little boy,' the torturers smirked. Just as they had stabbed the first needle into my thigh, I heard a door crash open and familiar voices yelling instructions when I got gently scooped up by my father.
'Aria...' I whispered, through a croaky throat.
'She'll be fine,' he said confidently.
After that it seems I had forgotten about her. My beloved.
She could never recall her memories. Never.

Aria~
I felt like I was coming out of a coma... Not that I knew what that felt like. I woke up with a pressure thudding at the base of my neck and my eyes had a hard time adjusting to the dimness. There was a shadow hunched over the side of the bed.
'Blake?' I whispered, running my hand through his hair. He looked up quickly, with relief in his eyes and crushed me with a hug.
'Aria...' he murmered my name like a mantra. 'Thank goodness,' he whispered into my hair. 'I was so worried.'
I said nothing as he smoothed out my hair with his hands, savouring the feeling of the lush locks. I shivered at the soothing touch and clenched my hands on his chest.
'Wh- what was that?' I mumbled into his school jumper. He hesitated and said, 'I don't know princess, but I will try to stop it from happening ever again.'
I smiled and noticed that it was already quite dark. The sun had left an orange glow above the horizon and I frowned. 'How long was I out?'
'Hmm, give or take five hours,' he said, unworried.
My eyes widened and I traced down his cheekbone as I asked, 'How long were you there?'
'Every second,' he breathed. Grasping my wrist, he kissed my palm gently and looked up at me with bold eyes. I settled my other hand on his chest and leaned my upper body towards him, breathing in the scent of him. I had come to love the sakura scent that lingered on him all the time, mixed with sweat from the school day.
'You should worry about yourself more,' I sighed, raising my eyes to meet his in the dim light. He wavered for a second then said, 'I'm going to take a shower.' He stood and touched me lightly on the shoulder before turning away. The pain had sparked something in me. Since I was older, I realized that I couldn't remember any memories from when I was under seven years old. Where had those memories gone? My body ached as I got out of the warm covers. In the bedroom there was a full length mirror which I padded to. I looked up at the haggard face in the rectangular hole and remembered that it was me... But I didn't have the dead look tht was in the reflection. Her hair was limp and hung down in withering strands and she lacked the pure life force I had. Recalling a memory, I pushed up the sleeves of my jumper. There were random indents all over my body accompanied by fading burn marks. How did I get them? No idea. Lifting the hem of the clothing piece, I shifted my hand over the blemishes and scars that had marked me since I could remember.
'Don't worry about it,' my mother had told me when I asked about them. 'I have them too.' she had shown me her similar marks and I had thought that was natural until people started calling me a freak of nature. Since high school started, I couldn't stand the inhumane stares my peers gave me so I covered them with makeup. It seemed that Blake either didn't notice or didn't care because I hadn't worn it around his apartment or when we slept and he had never commented on them. I was jolted out of my daydream by the bathroom door opening. My jumper was still hiked up revealing my stomach and I quickly pulled it down. Turning to the open door, I was greeted with the heavenly sight of Blake with a towel wrapped around his waist. His hair was dripping onto the floor and he blushed bashfully as he turned his head, 'I forgot to bring my clothes into the bath.'
His upper body was tanned and the outline of his torso muscles were very defined with his arms toned from exercise. As he turned retrieve the forgotten clothing, I caught sight of his back. The muscles were faint worthy and I blushed from staring.
I smiled softly at the eye candy as he treaded quickly to the drawer, pulling out his clothes hastily and hurrying back to the bathroom shutting the door quietly.


© 2014 blackcayne


Author's Note

blackcayne
Since I kinda just went with the flow, some parts one match up but If you can find any mistakes or parts that clash it would be AMAZING if u let me know c: please review, thanks so muchh

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

134 Views
Added on April 25, 2014
Last Updated on April 27, 2014
Tags: True love part 6 romance


Author

blackcayne
blackcayne

Australia



About
A student that writes for leisure. enjoys the occasional thriller/horror but prefers romance. paperback books are always the best way to read books. Feel free to message me c: hopefully I'll be a .. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by blackcayne


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by blackcayne


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by blackcayne