Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight

A Chapter by Brett Michael Wagner

Unfortanately, because of insurance, he couldn't bring me aboard the bus. So he drove me to a truck stop in Whitestown, IN and gave me a little money to help on my trip. I stayed there for a few days, working at the truck stop and the restuarants in the area for food. Hitch hiking wasn't working and my plans had changed. Instead of going to Green Bay, I discovered a Buddhist monastery in the Fort Wayne area. I was very intriguied.
Sunday morning dawned and I walked to New Hope Chirstian Church in Whitestown, IN, to share my ideas and see if they can help. They welcomed me with open arms. They were so down with what I was doing, even though I was going to a Buddhist monastery, that they offered to help me.
        I see life as a mountain. There are many paths to the top, and not everyone can handle the same trails. But if we are following our heart and listening to God's voice, we will all reach the same destination.
I spent the rest of the remarkable day working with a man named Red, helping to clean up the church and setting things up for evening service in exchange for a motel room and a bus ticket to Fort Wayne.


© 2013 Brett Michael Wagner


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

238 Views
Added on October 18, 2013
Last Updated on October 20, 2013


Author

Brett Michael Wagner
Brett Michael Wagner

Ft. Wayne, IN



About
I'm 24, I've always been interested in writing, and I'd like a place to share it to see what others think. I love traveling, music, and philosophy. more..

Writing