Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine

A Chapter by LittleEye:)
"

After this Chapter i will be writing in Cali's point of view cause she was based upon me!! :D

"

The shower made me feel alittle better, less dirty and more aware. I got dressed and then grabbed my phone and my keys. I walked out of the house and opened the door to the driver's seat. I put the keys in the ignition and started the car. Before I left i sent a quick text to Mrs. Sanders.

Kayla: Hey... I'm on my way. Be there shortly.

I set my phone on the center consol and pulled out of the driveway. My phone started beeping half way down the street. Once I stopped at the traffic light on 3rd and Mills ave, i flipped my phone open and read the text.

Kody: Ok. See you soon ~Mrs. Saunders

I put my phone back in its place and flipped thru the radio stations waiting for the light to turn. Once it finally did i took off and drove as fast as i could to the hospital. I pulled into the parking garage, and parked. Walking through the familar white hallways down to the elevator, and up to level three. Once i got out i almost bumped into the people getting on. I walked down to room 23B and paused right and in front of the door. Lifted my hand to knock. Didn't. I just stood there like an idoit for ten minuets. I finally opened the door a crack and peaked my head in.

"Hello?"

 

"Morning Kayla, come in. Kody's still out. How did you sleep last night?"

"I slept fine. Is there any new news on his... um... condition?"

"No, the doctors are going to be coming in in about an hour, maybe thirty minutes."

Everything had to turn out right in the end. I mean, doesn't everyone get there happy ending? Why can't I? He has to live. He has to come back into consiousness and I'll be right there, we'll both apologize and forgive each other. We'll get married and move in together and have a little girl and a little boy. Everything will be perfect. We'll grow old sitting on our front pourch in rocking chairs and laugh about everything we've been through.

But he probably won't live. Everything is going to sprial downward. A few weeks after his death, his parents are going to arrange the funeral, and they're going to send me an invite. I won't want to go, but I will. I'll go out and buy the very depressing black ensamble, that will only be worn on this occasion, and then I'll go and bawl my eyes out. And all the while there will be this voice in the back of my head saying that this is all my fault. It was all my fault that everything that's happening is happening. I'll probably go into major post tramatic shock, and then sprial into depression. Thoughts of suicide will fill my mind. What is the easiest, quickest, least painful way to die? The tears already were pouring out of my eyes.

Mrs. Sanders was siting on the bench outside of his room. She looked horrible, deep purple bags under her eyes, and more wrinkle then i've ever seen her with. Her head is in her hands and I can see the tears dripping from her face. I never relized how much this had been effecting her. Her husband had died about a year ago from a heart attack, and now her only son is in the hospital and at risk of dieing. Anyone on the outside would have thought that she was taking this really well, always pasting a smile on her face and telling people that everything was ok. But seeing her at this moment, you could tell that she knew that nothing was ok. Everything was turned upside down. Nothing was ever going to be the same.

I walked over and sat down next to her on the bench. She looked up at me and wiped the tears away. Just as she looked up to speak the door to the room opened and three men wearing white coats (why is everything white here? It's kinda creepy) walked out of the room. They all looked solum as they turned and looked at us. No one spoke or said anything, but I could tell that things weren't looking good with Kody. I couldn't stand the silence, not knowing what exactly was going on. I needed to know, and i needed to know NOW!

"So... ... ... ... ... ????"

The doctors looked at me with questioning in their eyes. I could tell that they didn't want to explain things to me. I'm just some kid to them. I'm not even related to Kody so what am I doing here? I looked at everyone. The doctors weren't gonna talk. They looked like they had some bad news.

"Well..

 



© 2009 LittleEye:)


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

174 Views
Added on August 27, 2009


Author

LittleEye:)
LittleEye:)

orlando, FL



About
All of you that have known me since 2007 have seen me grow up through my work, i just want to say thx for all of the reviews and the comments you guys help a lot more..

Writing