The Blonde Girl

The Blonde Girl

A Book by C. Lee Battaglia
"

A story I wrote as a tribute to people with cancer and those who love them.

"

© 2018 C. Lee Battaglia


Author's Note

C. Lee Battaglia
Story for all of us who lost someone...

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Featured Review

A magnificently beautiful story ... Some might say that it was sad to read, and did not have a happy ending ... But I say, this story is perfect in that perfect timing of two people meeting, clueless that they would ever meet, who needed someone special in their lives at that precise moment in time. She gave you something no one else ever could have, and you gave her more than you will ever know, even though you do know ... This story is tender and touching to the very core of any heart that has ever had a first crush or first love, especially someone as special as I see that she was to you ... And you to her ... A wonderful memorial to her memory in keeping her memory alive ... Thank you for sharing ... Very well written ...

Posted 9 Years Ago


4 of 4 people found this review constructive.

C. Lee Battaglia

9 Years Ago

Thanks! I really appreciate your time you put in to read my story!
She will always be remember.. read more
C. Lee Battaglia

8 Years Ago

I re edited it so re read tell me what you think!



Reviews

a touching story... there are a few grammatical errors.. but a good job otherwise.. simple and direct as children are apt to be..

Posted 8 Years Ago


great read, KEEP writing. such a beautiful story. I loved it.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Sad story but good. Keep writing!

Posted 8 Years Ago


a good story and touches. you write every word very precisely. and in this story I'm picking one thing, " that is not joy or happiness, but misery and suffering that makes us unite " ;)

Posted 8 Years Ago


C. Lee Battaglia

8 Years Ago

VEry ture! Thanks Angel! I re-edited it so re-read it... Tell me what you think.
Umbrella jan

8 Years Ago

See... You are on that... U make it good ... And " no lasting forever. all must be changed and the e.. read more
You like so many of us have stories to tell, and good stories too. And like many of us, the more we write and read the better we become at conveying these stories. Keep climbing kid.

Posted 8 Years Ago


C. Lee Battaglia

8 Years Ago

Thanks Cory!
It really means a lot...
C. Lee Battaglia

8 Years Ago

I re edited it so re read tell me what you think!
It's got a good heart and it's definitely a start. Maybe try to fix up your grammar and description. Nice write!

Posted 8 Years Ago


C. Lee Battaglia

8 Years Ago

Thanks Emily! I will change it up in a sec...
Sweet writing, cant wait to see the video

Posted 8 Years Ago


C. Lee Battaglia

8 Years Ago

Thanks,
It's almost done it should be up in a hour or so.
Good Story.
This seems like a first draft which can use a good amount of improvement. However, I understand the story you were trying to write and I feel like you should definitely work on perfecting it. It's a good story. I would love to read the more polished version of this. It felt a bit auto-biographical, which makes it even more authentic. Definitely keep up with this. I feel like characters like these aren't published enough in the media today.

Posted 8 Years Ago


C. Lee Battaglia

8 Years Ago

Oh ok I will make sure to add that...
Thanks Teri!
This comment has been deleted by the poster.
C. Lee Battaglia

8 Years Ago

I re edited it so re read tell me what you think!
The story was beautifully written and expressed emotion and feelings most don't get to in writing. This is a wonderful piece in memory of a friend


Posted 8 Years Ago


C. Lee Battaglia

8 Years Ago

Thanks Laundie!
Thanks for the time you took to read my story...
wow!
just wow, this was so damn beautiful and literally it brought tears to my eyes..
she was the like the light in this moment, i absolutely loved it. T'was so sad when they both told each other that they loved each other, and then dang she died :'( like no no, so sad but also a beautiful story.
great job!!
-Amy

Posted 8 Years Ago


C. Lee Battaglia

8 Years Ago

Thanks amy!
Thanks for you time to read my story...
It was a true one... sadly
C. Lee Battaglia

8 Years Ago

I re edited it so re read tell me what you think!
Amy R

8 Years Ago

sure, and ur welcome! :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

5416 Views
141 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 17 Libraries
Added on November 22, 2014
Last Updated on April 12, 2018
Tags: Sad, Cancer, Depressing

Author

C. Lee Battaglia
C. Lee Battaglia

Alpine, UT



About
My name is C. Lee Battaglia and I love to read… I read so much that my Mom grounds me from reading and tells me to go do something else. I am 20 years old. I hated reading when I was little .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Mirrored Moon Mirrored Moon

A Poem by ANTO