The Blonde Girl

The Blonde Girl

A Book by C. Lee Battaglia
"

A story I wrote as a tribute to people with cancer and those who love them.

"

© 2018 C. Lee Battaglia


Author's Note

C. Lee Battaglia
Story for all of us who lost someone...

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Featured Review

A magnificently beautiful story ... Some might say that it was sad to read, and did not have a happy ending ... But I say, this story is perfect in that perfect timing of two people meeting, clueless that they would ever meet, who needed someone special in their lives at that precise moment in time. She gave you something no one else ever could have, and you gave her more than you will ever know, even though you do know ... This story is tender and touching to the very core of any heart that has ever had a first crush or first love, especially someone as special as I see that she was to you ... And you to her ... A wonderful memorial to her memory in keeping her memory alive ... Thank you for sharing ... Very well written ...

Posted 9 Years Ago


4 of 4 people found this review constructive.

C. Lee Battaglia

9 Years Ago

Thanks! I really appreciate your time you put in to read my story!
She will always be remember.. read more
C. Lee Battaglia

8 Years Ago

I re edited it so re read tell me what you think!



Reviews

This made me really upset. It's hard to lose someone you love. This hit me honestly because I just lost someone I loved recently. You just always have to remember that she loved you. She will always be with you. Thank you for for the beautiful read.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Angie Diane♥♥

8 Years Ago

Yes, I understand. It's okay. I just lost my great grandma. I will always miss and remember her. It .. read more
C. Lee Battaglia

8 Years Ago

Yeah... thanks Angie...
C. Lee Battaglia

8 Years Ago

I re edited it so re read tell me what you think!
Is this based on a true story,?

Posted 8 Years Ago


C. Lee Battaglia

8 Years Ago

Yes it is... Thank your time to read it... She meant every thing to me...
Koach Katt

8 Years Ago

This is a very life changing experience. You were young I believe you learned from this in a brighte.. read more
C. Lee Battaglia

8 Years Ago

it took awhile... I had a dream about her last November and I thought I need to share her story with.. read more
More than meaningful to me for personal reasons.

This is a wonderfully written story, honest, precise, and, thank goodness - didn't sink into melodrama or false emotions. The dialogue' is childlike but also has the vocal ring of children who've suffered and know how 'it' is. Running start to finish is so much empathy, tenderness and affection , plus - for me.. the experience of having won in spite of having lost. Run out of words, sorry.

Posted 8 Years Ago


C. Lee Battaglia

8 Years Ago

Thank you Emma!
It was a true story...
emmajoy

7 Years Ago

It's as sadly beautiful as ever..
C. Lee Battaglia

7 Years Ago

Thank you I appreciate it!
a beautiful tribute the blonde girl. I bet she would love this if she got to read it I know I did even if it was a sad ending. At least you got to spend some time with her and you both has some happy times. Keep up the good work =)

Posted 8 Years Ago


C. Lee Battaglia

8 Years Ago

Thanks...
I really appreciate the review...
I wished that the story didn't have to e.. read more
Omg this is so heartbreaking but beautiful. This brought tears to my eyes but I absolutely loved it. She gave him courage and became his friend. I loved the part when they said they loved each other and made me cry even more when she died right after and he didn't get to be there to say good goodbye. You done an amazing job and keep up the great work :)

Posted 8 Years Ago


C. Lee Battaglia

8 Years Ago

Thanks Crystal...
It was a true story... but I wish it could have been fake.
KittyKatgirl

8 Years Ago

Naww I'm so sorry :( I wish it was fiction as well. It's so sad when people get cancer and they have.. read more
Very sad but a beautiful tribute to a sweet girl that stood by you and herself until the end. Valentine

Posted 8 Years Ago


Hi Chase,

Such a beautiful tale. It's very clear that you still carry her with you.
A couple suggestions. Much like the other story this sounds very much like something you would say.
Maybe offer up something so the reader feels that they also knew her. IE: what did she smell like? Did she have a funny way of crinkling up her nose when she laughed? When you touched her for the last time what did she feel like? Example: "Though her skin was clammy and sticky there was a warmth in her touch as she said goodbye" Let us into the room with you.

My favorite part: "I Kiss her on the lips so long that when we parted, the sun was setting"
This gives me a really fantastic visual.

All in all a really terrific story!

xo Erin!

Posted 8 Years Ago


The greatest story I've read thus far. Great job!

Posted 8 Years Ago


Very well written! and very sad!

Posted 8 Years Ago


C. Lee Battaglia

8 Years Ago

Thanks Terry!
I can relate, it's hard losing someone. It's still hard to think about and I can tell you feel the same about your friend. Good story. Keep it up

Posted 8 Years Ago


C. Lee Battaglia

8 Years Ago

Thank you,
I wish you the best of luck with your writing!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

5416 Views
141 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 17 Libraries
Added on November 22, 2014
Last Updated on April 12, 2018
Tags: Sad, Cancer, Depressing

Author

C. Lee Battaglia
C. Lee Battaglia

Alpine, UT



About
My name is C. Lee Battaglia and I love to read… I read so much that my Mom grounds me from reading and tells me to go do something else. I am 20 years old. I hated reading when I was little .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..