Chapter 20

Chapter 20

A Chapter by Amy Baker
"

Part 5: Katie

"

Sarah and I were sitting in the middle of the floor. She was inspecting my bite. “Are you sure it doesn’t hurt?” She asked. I nodded. In reality, it hurt a lot. I just wasn’t going to let Luke or Jake know that it hurt. I needed them to think that I was fine. “So, when did you find out that Zach was a vampire?” She wasn’t willing to talk about Zach being a vampire until now. We were alone and she could freak out or not freak out as she pleased.

 

“I found out a little after he kissed me for the first time. I was scared at first and then when he was protecting me form Mark I knew that I wasn’t scared of it anymore.”

 

She nodded. “What do you think these guys are going to do to us?” She looked scared. I felt bad because I didn't know what they were going to do. I didn't even know if Zach figured out how to save us.

 

“Sarah, I don't know what they are going to do but no matter what I won't let them hurt you. You have to promise me that you will put a brave face.” I told her. I knew she could get scared easily.

 

She nodded. “I do have another question. How do you know Luke?”

 

I sighed. “It's a long story. Luke is Matilta's brother and Matilta is actually Zach's ex-girlfriend and she's been obsessed with revenge.” I was looking around the room. “So, what should we do for fun?”

 

She shrugged. “I don't know. What did you do the last time you were kidnapped?”

 

I laughed. “Uhh, well Luke and Matilta were kind of making me suffer. So let me see I suffered the last time I was kidnapped.” She laughed. We couldn't find something to do so we sat there and talked about mine and Zach's first kiss. Just then I heard something from behind the door.

 

“What was that?” Sarah asked. I shook my head.

 

“I don't know.” It sounded like someone was attacking the hall. Just then the door opened. “Tent?! What are you doing here?!” I was shocked.

 

“Do you wanna be saved? Wait Katie, your neck.”

 

I stood up. Trying to hide the pain I was feeling. “It's fine let’s just get out of here. Where's Zach?”

 

“He's taking care of Luke and Jake. We have to get out of here!” The pain in my neck was starting to hurt really bad. I wasn't going to stop us though. I needed to help get out of here.

 

We got to the hall way. And I saw Zach laying on the floor. I ran toward him. “Zach! Are you alright?” I could tell by looking at him that he wasn't alright. He had blood on his arm.

 

“I'm fine. Trent get them out of here.”

 

“No, I'm not leaving without you!”

 

“Katie, you have to. For me.” I looked at him. He seemed to be in a lot of pain. I hated seeing him like this. I needed him with me. I also know I needed to get out.

 

“Okay.” We heard Luke and Jake coming.

 

“Trent, get them out now!”

 

Trent grabbed Sarah and I and we were running. “Katie, don't worry. You're not the only one who's worried about him. I'm worried too.” Trent said.

 

We got outside and there were police officers all over the building. We ran over to them. Just then the building behind us blew up. “Zach!”

 

“Katie, you have to stay here! He's my little brother. I know it's hard.”

 

I looked at him. “Why can't we go in there and save him?”

 

“Because we don't know where Jake and Luke are.” I just sighed. I couldn't believe that this just happened. I can't believe that I'm going home without Zach. 



© 2016 Amy Baker


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

126 Views
Added on September 8, 2016
Last Updated on September 8, 2016
Tags: the, dark, adventures, katie, zach, trent, matilta, vampires, high school, love, death, torture, kidnap


Author

Amy Baker
Amy Baker

Mechanicsburg, PA



About
I'm just a girl who loves to write and wants to get people's feedback on the things I write. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Amy Baker


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Amy Baker


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by Amy Baker