Black ✴-FIRST CHAPTER-The Cave

Black ✴-FIRST CHAPTER-The Cave

A Chapter by Lone
"

this chapter is very short since it was my first chapter and i ddint know how long i would write for. The next chapter will be longer

"
   "Raeyon, the world you are in now is not the only world there is. Your people left this world in hopes of finding a new one to settle and train on. Do you understand that?"

"No,why did they leave? Why did they leave me behind?"

"They did it because you were not old enough to go on the journey. One day you will leave this place and head out on your own joruney."

"You still didn't answer my first question, why did they leave?"

"Sigh!You are so difficult, they left because they wanted to see if there were other beings that could fight them, they wanted a challenge."

"Challenge? For what? Were they not satisfied with each other?"

"No, they were not. If you saw the same people everyday, wouldn't you want to see some new faces?"

"Well....."

"Anyways, at this age was about the time they were taught how to awaken and use their OSCELL. So it's time I begin teaching you."

"OSCELL? What is that?"

"OSCELL is the energy that is all around us. We can use this energy to perform feats that some would call acts of God. Controlling OSCELL requires a large amount of focus and to transform it requires training or cultivation. As you go along learning from me, you will find out more."

After the Voice finished talking, he began teaching Raeyon how to control OSCELL and find out which STAR he is. At the time when Raeyon began learning from the Voice, he was 4 years old. He spent 11 years cultivating and learning different techniques to fight and protect himself with. During these 11 years, he trained vigorously to gain control of his OSCELL and transform it to awaken his 🌟.
‎"huff, huff,huff,huff, I'm so tired. For 12 hours straight I've been training non-stop. Can't I take a break?"

‎"No, until you master the *FIRE TECHNIQUE-FLAMIMG DRAGON CLAW* you can't rest."
‎" fine"

‎`Soon it will be his birthday, I will be sad but I guess it's about time`
‎After spending days training, Raeyon finally mastered the *FIRE TECHNIQUE-FLAMING  DRAGON CLAW*, that was when he remembered that his birthday is coming up, he thought to himself-

‎ ` I wonder if he'll let me go out of this cave on my birthday?`

‎Raeyon continued training, but instead of trying to learn a new technique, he was training his physical body so that the OSCELL within his body wouldn't destroy him. After training, he went to ask the Voice if he could go outside the cave on his birthday and venture out into the New World.

‎"Hey,hey,hey,hey!!!"
‎"what?"

‎"I mastered the technique that you wanted me to learn, so I wanted to ask you something since it's my birthday"

‎" Ask away."

‎"Can I leave the cave and begin my adve......"
‎Raeyon was interrupted before he could even finish talking. That is when he heard the most surprising thing.
‎"I've got something to tell you to. I decided since you're now sixteen and have gotten strong enough to the point where you should be able to handle yourself in the other world, I am giving you permission to leave the cave and begin your adventure."

‎Raeyon was so surprised that he could hardly speak. He felt really happy inside but couldn't find the words to explain it. All he could say was thank you while tears came from his eyes.
‎The portal that lead from the cave to the outside world was located at the entrance. Raeyon had never been there before since the Voice said he should never venture to the places he was not allowed to go. He got up early, packed his bags and left. The voice never spoke to him before he left.



© 2018 Lone


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

33 Views
Added on January 19, 2018
Last Updated on January 19, 2018


Author

Lone
Lone

Roseau, Caribbean, Dominica



About
i like writing anime stories. more..

Writing