Black ✴-Tenth Chapter-Hunting Season Part 1-The Strongest Third Year-Let the battles begin

Black ✴-Tenth Chapter-Hunting Season Part 1-The Strongest Third Year-Let the battles begin

A Chapter by Lone

ANILA ACADEMY-HUNTING SEASON VENUE

"The strongest third year?"

Raeyon didn't know who he was, since he was new in school. Jack looked straight at the third year while answering�"

"Yeah. His name is Blake Dreick.  He is the strongest third year and practically the strongest student in the academy."

"Why? How strong is he?"

Raeyon was curious. How strong did you have to be to be called the strongest third year, especially by someone like Jack. Expecting Jack to tell him how strong Blake really was, Raeyon got excited, yet�"

"I don't know."

"What??"

Jack himself didn't know how strong he was. All he knew were rumors about his strength. Raeyon looked at Blake. Blake felt that someone was looking at him, so he looked back, and saw Raeyon and Jack looking directly at him�"

"He's looking this way."

"Yeah, I know."

They looked at each other. Jack turned to face Jenna and the others, Raeyon however, didn't. He continued to look straight at Blake.

Is he not afraid at all?

Jack wondered. If Blake had decided to come to them, and attacked them, what could they have done to protect themselves. He didn't want to think about it.

Blake realized that Raeyon and Jack were looking at him, so, he turned to his friends�"

"Should I go meet them?"

And asked. The people he asked were Purina Laley�"

"I'm not sure. It's up to you."

She had long golden hair. She always wore a white hat with feathers at the ends, and always had a white and yellow umbrella over her head, even inside. She had an amazing body shape. Some believed her to be the city's next top model after Sasha Gwen. The other person he asked was Quil Hikoti�"

"Yeah. Let's go. You wanted to meet him right?"

He was a tall boy who had black hair that was tied in a pony tail. He had black eyes and a body that women would die for. He had six pack abs, huge chest and arms. His voice was deep yet smooth, which made all the girls who he met crazy, especially his girlfriend.

After they decided to go, they walked towards where Raeyon and the others were. As they walked, they could hear the whispers from the other students. Most of them whispered about Quil, since he was so hot. Raeyon looked at them as they walked,not flinching once.

Blake and his friends stopped directly in front of Raeyon. Jenna and the other girls blushed as they saw Quil so close to them. They looked at Blake,wondering what he was going to do. Blake lifted his hand. Jack immediately looked back,since he thought that he was going to attack them, but what Blake did surprised the hell out of him�"

"What... the....HELL?!?"

Blake wanted to shake hands with Raeyon. That surprised everyone, even Raeyon. None of them expected Blake to personally come and greet someone, especially a first year. Even Duran was surprised. Raeyon shook Blake's hand, not the slightest bit of fear could be seen in his eyes.

"You have a firm grip."

Blake smiled.

"Really? Didn't know I did."

Raeyon answered as if he was talking to someone he knew already. Suddenly, Blake felt someone tap on his shoulder�"

"Hm?"

He looked back and saw that it was Purina. Immediately after she tapped his shoulder, he realized what he had to do.

"Oh right, I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Blake Dreick. It's a pleasure to meet you..."�"

He didn't know Raeyon's name, so he paused. Noticing that he didn't not know his name, Raeyon told him�"

"Raeyon Shi. My name is Raeyon Shi."

"Shi? Does that mean you have the power of a dragon?"

"Dragon?'

Raeyon didn't know what he meant by the power of a dragon. He knew that the dragon's disappeared thousands of years ago, so there was no way he could have the power of a dragon. Yet, Blake asked him such a question. He looked at Blake before asking�"

"What do you mean power of a dragon?"

"You don't know?"

"?"

Raeyon was confused. Why was he saying the power of a dragon? Blake however thought it was strange. If he was a part of the Shi clan, he should have the power of a dragon,but what he didn't know was that Raeyon wasn't part of the Shi clan, but was adopted by Roy. Seeing that he didn't know,Blake asked him�"

"You're part of the Shi clan Right?"

"Um..no."

"Then why do you have the last name?"

"The person who's taking care of me has that last name, so I have it to."

"So you're adopted?"

"Yes."

Blake was a bit surprised. From what he knew, Shi clan members were ruthless. So the fact that Raeyon was adopted by one made him extremely curious. It also made him think�"

Who is that person?

Extremely curious, he immediately asked Raeyon�"

"What's that person's name? Where does he live?"

But, to his disappointment�"

"Sorry. I can't tell you. I promised him that I would not say."

Raeyon refused. Blake was dejected. He was so excited to find out who that person was, yet, Raeyon couldn't say. He pouted like a child who asked for a cookie and was told no. Quil tapped his shoulder, telling him that he will be fine. Blake sighed. He looked at Raeyon, told him good bye, then walked off.

"Whew!"

Jack was relieved. He was extremely nervous at first, but then after he realized that Blake, despite the way he looks, was actually a very good guy. Jenna and the 1-A students all had their mouths wide open. The fact that Raeyon was able to talk to Blake so easily amazed them. Genova however was thinking deeply about what Blake had said.

"The power of a dragon? What does he mean?"

He muttered. He didn't know that the Shi clan was one of the clans that had the ability to use the power of dragons. He looked at Raeyon. He was about to call out to him when suddenly he heard a voice�"

"Gen!"

He turned back. He saw his master�"

"Master Luro!"

He said happily. The other class 1-A students looked at him. That was the first time they saw him acting so happy. Laura, who hated Genova was shocked�"

"I never knew he could act like that!"

She said to Sherry. Sherry nodded in response. Laura, realizing that this was a good opportunity to piss Genova of, walked up to him. Luro saw that she coming, so he stared at her�"

"Master?"

"Hm?"

"What's wrong?"

"Oh nothing."

"So why are you�""

He looked back. His excited face immediately turned sour. It was Laura. He absolutely hated her. Ever since they had that argument, he couldn't stand her. Luro, after he saw that Genova's facial expression changed, thought�"

I know that look.

The reason he thought this was because he looked at someone with that very same facial expression.

"Hi."

Laura greeted Luro, smiling.

"Hello."

Luro greeted her back. He thought that she had a very beautiful smile. It reminded him off someone. Genova however thought differently.

"What are you doing here you mouse!!"

He was extremely angry. He couldn't stand the sight of her. The fact that she smiled pissed him off more. Laura immediately responded to Genova's mean words�"

"I didn't come here to meet you, jerk face! I just came to say hi to this man!"

POP!

A big vein popped out of his temple. His eye brows twitched. The two of them began arguing. Luro just stood there laughing. Raeyon and the others laughed as well. Even the other students from the other classes laughed. After arguing for 2 minutes,they stopped�"

"Huff! huff!"

"Huff!huff!"

They were breathless. Both of their faces were red. Laura decided to leave and went back to where the other girls were. After she was gone, Luro asked Genova�"

"Is she your girlfriend?"

Genova slowly turned his head around. His eye brows twitching. He squinched his left eyes,as if he just heard something horrific�"

"Are you crazy?!?! What part of THAT THING would I like?!?"

It was absurd. The fact that even after hearing all that,Luro still had the guts to ask if Laura was his girlfriend. Luro just laughed,while Genova denied over and over again. Suddenly�"

"Ok, let's get started."

Duran's voice could be heard over the speaker. Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at him. Luro thought it was time to leave so�"

"Well, I better get going."

"What? You're not staying to watch?"

"Yeah. But this place is where they will give you all your badges and explain the rules. So, I'm going to where the other parents are."

"Oh."

He's always been like this.

"Don't worry. I won't miss any of your fights."

He told Genova he was going. Genova was a bit sad that Luro wasn't going to stay longer, but since he was going to watch, it didn't matter. Before he left, Luro patted Genova's head then left. After he left, Duran began talking.

"Ok. I Welcome all of you to Hunting Season. I will be the director for the event. Most of you already know me, but to those who don't, my name is Duran Wulang."

Everyone clapped. The parents who were watching all whispered amongst themselves. They thought about how strong and handsome Duran was. It was only the mothers who thought that. The guys however didn't. The fact that their wives would say such things while they were there pissed them off. Duran then continued�"

"I will now explain the rules. Ms. Arata will hand you a blue and white badge. You shall put it on the pocket on your chest."

Ms. Arata was a decent sized woman who had black hair that was in conroes. She had small breast and also a decent sized butt. She had a mole on her nose and a tattoo of a butterfly on her kneck. She walked around and gave the students the badges. They placed it on their pockets and waited for Duran to continue. After he realized that all the students had placed the badge on their pockets, he continued.

"In the past, the badges would light up to signal that someone had challenged you. If you accepted, your badge and the challengers badge would be connected by a beam of light. This rule has been changed. Now, you can attack anyone without them knowing. Once your badge is broken, you are out."

All of the students began grumbling. They were upset that they had changed the rule that would keep some of them safe. One of them asked�"

"Why change the rule that gave the first years the ability to choose who they fought? Now, the third years will immediately attack them since they are weaker."

The person who asked this was Blake�"the strongest third year. After he said this, some of the first years began discussing amongst themselves. After thinking for a while, they began shouting, saying that what Blake said was true and that it wasn't fair that they made it easier for them to get eliminated. Duran, annoyed with the shouting, immediately silenced them�"

"SILENCE!"

By shouting loudly. They all stopped and looked at him. They realized that they had angered Duran. Some of them began sweating.

*EHEM!*

Duran cleared his throat and then answered Blake�"

"The reason for this is because it was was to easy to avoid fights. Now,if you are attacked, you will either fight or try to run."

Makes sense.

Blake thought. In the previous Hunting Season, many students avoided fighting him, resulting in him being unable to finish. With the addition of the new rule, he would definitely be able to finish.

Duran then continued�"

"For you to complete your Hunting Season, you will have to break 10 badges. Once you have collected 10 badges, it will be announced. You will then be teleported out of the battle area by Ms.Shinsengumi."

Zephyr, after hearing that 10 badges would have to be collected to win, thought�"

Wait, there are 110 students participating. 5 third years,47 second years and 58 first years. Then does that mean only 11 people can pass??!?

He was anxious. If only 11 people could pass, then that meant he would have to attack anyone he met. Suddenly, he then thought of something�"

Wait. No. Only 6 people can pass. What?!?!

The reason that only 6 people could pass was because the 5 third years were already garuanted, to pass. That made him more anxious. He thought that maybe he was wrong, but, Duran  confirmed his suspicion�"

"This means that only 11 people can pass. Well, only 6 since the 3rd years who are participating will pass. Hehe."

His jaw dropped. He couldn't believe he was right. He began bitting his nails. The other students, after hearing this, became furious. If only 11 people could pass, what was the point of participating? They all thought that. All of them except the class 1-A students.

"Well,I guess that means that I'm going to have to fight seriously."

The one who said this was Aki. He had no intentions of using his full strength during Hunting Season, but after he heard what Duran said, he changed his mind.

If I don't fight seriously, I probably won't be able to win and take up on of those 6 spots.

He grinned, 2 sharp canines could be seen. The others also felt the same way. They all got excited, even Genova got excited. Genova looked at Raeyon and thought�"

I can't wait to fight you.

He only wanted to fight Raeyon. Winning the competition was the last thing on his mind. Jenna and the other girls smiled. They wanted to make their parents proud, especially Jenna. She didn't want to disappoint her mother. After 5 minutes of waiting, Duran officially announced that Hunting Season had begun.

AVREZ HEADQUARTERS

5 people sat in a dark room. Not even their faces could be seen. They sat around a large round table. One of them chuckled then asked�"

"So, what is the plan?"

Someone then answered�"

"Who knows. Are we planning to start it now?"

"I guess. What do you 3 think?"

The other three who didn't answer tapped on the table. They then said�"

"You already know my decision."

"Same for me."

"I don't really care."

�"One after the other. They all laughed. One of them laughed so loudly that it could be heard in the other room. One of the people who were in the room was a man who had short yellow hair with green at the tips and a fade. The faded part was dyed black. He was the man who had sent the three men to talk to Roy. His name was�"

"Why don't you do it, Burik?"

Burik Koing. He was the most recent leader of AVREZ. The others always picked on him because he was new. He smirked and looked at the person who asked him to do it. He then said�"

"Oh, of courses I will. It's been a long time since I've used my powers."

He said devishly. A dark arua could be felt from him. The other people who sat with him laughed. They couldn't wait to see what would happen when he began his assault.

ANILA ACADEMY-HUNTING SEASON VENUE

The students walked into a huge field. They saw green mountains, snowy mountains, and rock mountains. They also saw a huge forest,a lake,desert and grassy plain. There was also an area where glass buildings were. They were all amazed at the fact that Anila Academy was able to do that. Even the 2nd and 3rd years were amazed. Even though they had Hunting Season last year, it was nothing compared to what they saw. Raeyon and the others talked with each other as they walked. After walking for a few, they stopped in a huge white circle. They then heard Duran's voice�"

"Hunting Season will now begin."

�"Over the speaker. Suddenly the sound of an incoming attack could be heard. Everyone looked up, and saw a huge ball of Sakura petals heading straight to where they were standing.

BOOM!PFF!

Dust covered the entire area. The students immediately realized what it meant. They all dispersed and went to other areas on the field. After the dust cleared, not one student was seen.

Five minutes passed, yet, not one battle started. The parents and spectators got restless. One of the parents suddenly got up when he heard�"

BOOOOOOOOOOM!

He immediately sat back down. After the first explosion�"

BOOM!

BOOM!

SKRCCHH!!

PSSHH!!

Multiple other explosions and the sound of the ground breaking could be heard. The audience screamed. Their level of excitement instantly rose. Attacks could be seen flying from one end of the field to the other. The sound of students screaming filled the venue. Some of the parents described the scene as all out war.

After the explosion, Raeyon had retreated to a cave in the rocky mountain area. He sat there, with his legs crossed and his eyes close. He thought about the current situation and the possibilities of him getting attacked so early in the competition. Suddenly, as he was deep in thought, he heard a voice�"

"I knew you would be here."

He immediately jumped up and got into an offensive position. The person then introduced himself.

"Hahaha. Don't be scared. It won't take long. My name is Viscor Aragi, from class 2-A. "

Aragi had spiky orange hair and a blue shades. He looked at Raeyon, a huge smile was on his face.

"So you're the one who was following me?"

Raeyon had a feeling that he was being followed right after the explosion, but never expected that it would have been a second year.

"Hehe."

Viscor rubbed his nose. He took a step forward. Raeyon was ready to attack. Viscor took another step, then�"

WSHH!

He disappeared. Raeyon immediately knew that he was going to appear behind him, so he turned around and punched.

"GAH!"

BOOM! CRACK!

The moment he punched, Viscor had appeared, so he directly took the punch. He was sent into the wall. Raeyon used this chance to continue attacking�"

"FIRE TECHNIQUE-FLAMETHROWER!"

PSSSHHH!

Fire rushed out of his hand�"

"Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!"

The flames covered Viscor. He groaned in pain. He was sent deeper into the wall. Raeyon continued his attack. The rocks in the cave began melting due to the heat that the flames produced. When he finally stopped, he walked back, putting some distance between him and Aragi.

"You're not out yet so come out."

Raeyon said. He knew Aragi wasn't out yet because it wasn't announced.

"Sure, if that's what you want."

Viscor came out of the rubble. As soon as he came out, he began attacking�"

"FIRE TECHNIQUE-BULLS RUSH!"

A bull made out of fire ran towards Raeyon. In an attempt to dodge the attack, he jumped out of the cave, but to his surprise, another attack was coming straight for him�"

"FIRE TECHNIQUE-WHIP!"

PLAW!

"Gah!"

The whip struck Raeyon, sending him towards the ground�"

BOOM!

He crashed into the earth. The height from which he fell from would have killed an ordinary person.

PLAP!

Viscor landed on the ground, looking at the hole in which Raeyon was. He smiled�"

"Is that all you got?!? Hahaha! I expected more!"

He mocked Raeyon. Viscor was very cocky. Raeyon got up from the hole. He walked up towards Viscor. Seeing that he was coming towards him, he stepped back.

"That's right. Come closer!"

He wanted Raeyon to come closer. Suddenly, as Raeyon took another step�"

BOOM!

The ground exploded. Viscor had planted a mine made out of fire beneath the ground when he had landed. He laughed loudly. He thought that Raeyon was going to finally attack him, yet�"

"Huh?!?"

Nothing. Raeyon did absolutely nothing. Viscor grinded his teeth. If Raeyon wasn't going to attack, what was the point of stretching out the fight? Going to attack, he lifted his hand, but was suddenly stopped.

"Is that all you got?"

"Huh?"

Raeyon asked him. He couldn't believe it. Angered, he shouted at him�"

"WHAT THE F**K DID YOU JUST SAY?!? I'LL SHOW YOU WHAT I CAN DO!!"

STEP!STEP!STEP!

He ran towards Raeyon,his body covered in flames. Even though he was running straight towards him, Raeyon didn't move. Why? Why? Those words replayed in Viscor's mind.

"Take this. Haaaah!"

He launched his attack�"

"FIRE TECHNIQUE�"BLAZING LANCE!"

A long lance shot out of his palm.

"DIEEE!!"

He shouted. Thinking that he was going to win, he smiled, but�"

"That's it?"

Inches away from his eyes, Raeyon swiftly moved his head and punched Viscor in his face�"

CRACK!

"GUUH!"

Viscor screamed. His skull was cracked. The people who were watching were shocked. They never thought that Raeyon would have been able to crack Viscor's skull. Viscor was sent flying into the mountain. Over the speaker�"

"OMG! Viscor Aragi, after receiving one punch from Raeyon,had his skull cracked! Unbelievable!"


© 2018 Lone


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

34 Views
Added on April 23, 2018
Last Updated on April 23, 2018


Author

Lone
Lone

Roseau, Caribbean, Dominica



About
i like writing anime stories. more..

Writing