BLACK ✴-SECOND CHAPTER-NEW WORLD PART 1

BLACK ✴-SECOND CHAPTER-NEW WORLD PART 1

A Chapter by Lone
"

I hope you enjoy

"
After leaving thcave, Raeyon began his walk to the entrance. He was so excited that he sang songs that the Voice taught him. Though he didn't know how long it would take him to get there, he knew that the trip would be worth it. He reminisced on the years he spent in the cave and how he will always remember this place.
    
    It was a 5 day long journey until he arrived, during this time he would run to keep his body in top condition. When he saw the portal, his eyes were filled with excitement. He couldn't wait to get there. He walked in, a light flashed before his eyes and he began seeing people he never saw before and memories of the time he spent in the cave. This was meant to deter those who were not sure if they really wanted to do this. Sure of himself, Raeyon pressed forward until he ended up in the Constellation Of The God's.

BATTLE WITH GOD

    ‎"BOY.. WHAT IS YOUR NAME?"

    ‎"My name is Raeyon."

    ‎"Hmm..Raeyon kuh. My name is BEHEMEN. I am a God. You are in the Constellation Of The God's. Will you take my test?"

   ‎Raeyon didn't know that there would be a test, he didn't even know that there was a God, but his excitement and wanting to go to the new world was to important to lose it to a stupid test.

    ‎"I accept."

    "‎GOOD... THE TEST WILL BE A FIGHT.... AGAINST ME!!!"

    ‎suddenly a strong pressure could be felt coming from BEHEMEN. Raeyon put up his guard ready to take his attack. Suddenly BEHEMEN vanished and appeared before Raeyon. Boom!! boom!! boom!! Raeyon got hit 3 times and was pushed back.
 
  ‎such strength, so this is what a battle is like, well I better not stay on the defensive and should try to give him some damage.

Raeyon got his stance and rushed ahead. He threw out balls of fire attempting to give him some damage but it did not work.

"SUCH WEAK ATTACKS WON'T HARM ME, MY BODY IS TO STRONG TO EVEN GET GRAZED BY SUCH ATTACKS."

"Oh I see, well then take this.. FIST OF THE RAGING DRAGON!!!"

Raeyon launched his fist forward, a dragon made out of fire surrounded it. The heat it produced was extremely hot and could even melt metal. His fist crashed into BEHEMEN's chest, sparks flying everywhere. Thinking it did some damage, Raeyon heaves a whew, but then realizes that what he actually hit was not his skin, but some white armor.

"IT WOULD SEEM LIKE YOU HAVE ACTIVATED MY ARMOR."

"Armor?"

"YES, THIS ONLY ACTIVATES FOR OPPONENTS WHOSE ATTACKS MAY CAUSE DAMAGE TO ME. YOU SHOULD FEEL PROUD THAT IT ACTIVATED FOR YOU."

I should feel proud huh, but for some reason I don't. Still I can't believe that he even has an armor, isn't his tough skin already enough trouble?!

"NOW I SHALL SHOW YOU WHAT REAL POWER IS LIKE."

An explosion errupted, pushing Raeyon 15m back. He flew through the air like a ball being hit. By the time he caught himself, a huge ball of white energy was coming straight at him.

BOOM!!!

"GAAAHH!!"

it crashed into him. He was thrown further back. He coughed up blood and began bleeding from his head. He was badly damaged and weakened.

I can't take any more hits like that, If I do, it's over for me.

"GODS SEAL-PRISON OF THE SINNER"

Six pillars formed around Raeyon trapping him in a cage.

"Ugh.. can't I catch a break!!"

"IN A BATTLE WHERE ONE IS TRYING TO KILL YOU, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS CATCHING A BREAK."

fine then, if you won't give me a break, then I will force you to.-

"HAAAAAAAAAHH!!"

Raeyon roared. Flames surrounding his body forming a ball of fire. It broke the cage and raged throughout the COTG(CONSTELLATION OF THE GOD'S). BEHEMEN, thinking that the flames would not do any damage to him, didn't try to defend, but-

What?!? Why am I getting hurt, the armor should have been more than enough to protect me. You mean that this kid has such strength within him??

His armor began to melt. Instantly he put a protective barrier to prevent it from melting any further. He then goes on the offensive. He creates hundreds of energy balls, each the same size and strength of the same one that caused Raeyon to be pushed back.

WHOOSH!! WHOOSH!! WHOOSH!!

They flew through the air at high speed. Raeyon did not want not one too hit him, so he creates a barrier-

"WALL OF FIREEEEE!!!"

He screams out. Pouring every bit of energy he has into his defense. The barrage of attacks bombarded the wall of fire. Raeyon struggles to keep the wall up, not letting not a single one pass through.

"I...will not....let you WIIIIIINNNN!!!!"

Raeyon shouts. Pouring all his energy into this wall to protect himself.

Hmm, you believe that such a barrier will stop my att-

BEHEMEN is interrupted by the sound of an incoming barrage of attacks.

"FIRE TECHNIQUE-BALLISTIC MISSILES!"

Thousands of missile-shaped fire rains down upon BEHEMEN. Unable to understand how Raeyon is able to hold off his attacks with such a weak barrier is one thing, but still being able to throw attacks at him is another.

"GOD'S SUMMONING-HORSE OF LIGHT"

A horse made out of light appears and blocks the missiles, leaving BEHEMEN with zero damage.

Good...

Raeyon thought to himself. BEHEMEN, after putting up the horse, realizes that the fire wall is no longer up.

Why?? Did my attacks stop?? No, as long as I have energy they would continue so why did they-

Then he immediately thought of something-

Could he have absorbed them???

His eyes widened. He knew that Raeyon poured all his remaining OSCELL into that wall, so there was no way he could have energy left to fire those missiles, unless he absorbed his attack. Suddenly, a roar echoed through the COTG.

What is it now??

What BEHEMEN saw was something he never thought Raeyon would be able to do-

"FIRE TECHNIQUE- FLAMING DRAGON CLAW"

A huge dragon could be seen in the COTG. The energy it contained was massive.

If I let that thing hit me it won't just be a scratch-

Then BEHEMEN saw something else, the balls of energy he threw at Raeyon were currently being devoured one at a time.

Are you serious?!?!? How could he absorb my energy?!?! Who is this kid?!?!

CHOMP! CHOMP! GULP!-

"I guess that's that. Thanks for the free energy. It really helped."

Raeyon said in a different Voice.

Hmmm... He sounds different than before, could absorbing my energy made him crazy?

Suddenly a wave of black energy filled the COTG. The pressure it gave off was that of someone who had years of experience in battle, but this was Raeyons first time in a battle so there was no way he could have such strength. BEHEMEN didn't know this, so he believed Raeyon came from a world where situations like this were common.
  
BEHEMEN, realizing that the previous attack Raeyon was going to do, was not something he could block without taking him seriously.

Well then, I guess you have proved that you are capable of handling yourself out there. This will be your final test..

"GOD TECHNIQUE-WRATH OF THE RAGING GOD"

A wave of energy came from BEHEMEN's direction. The energy came right for Raeyon. It crashes into him-

Ugh!! Such force, I can't believe he had such power.. but I am not gonna give up like this.

The black energy surrounding Raeyon becomes one with his flames. It's strength increased significantly. He pushes back the wave of energy back to BEHEMEN. Seeing this, BEHEMEN pours more OSCELL into the attack and sends it back to Raeyon.

BOOM!!BOOM!!CRASH!!!

The combination of Raeyons and BEHEMEN's energy crashes into Raeyon. It was a direct hit. Blood splashes everywhere from Raeyons unconscious body as it floats in the empty space.

I lost huh...I felt he was strong but I never expected for me to lose like this. Well I am new at fighting so I guess this is alright...haha-

"GOOD JOB KID...... YOU PASSED THE.... TEST"

Raeyon,his hearing and eyesight fading, saw BEHEMEN appear infront of him and says those words. He then fell unconscious. BEHEMEN carried his body to the portal that leads to the outside world. He heals him and places a power seal on him.

Knowing that place, if your full power were to be displayed, you would certainly get targeted. Well it ain't my problem but it's the first time in a long time that I felt so good so I'll give you this much.

3 DAYS LATER-The city

Ugh..where am I. What are these loud sounds.

Raeyon awakes in a strange place. He hears sounds of cars driving on the road and people speaking, though he didn't know that. When he opens his eyes, he sees bright lights and a beautiful night sky.

VROOOOMMM!!!

[ Get out the way you moron..]
[ Move it you idiot......]

Raeyon stands up in the middle of the street. He didn't know what they were saying but he could see that they were angry. He didn't know what to do. Suddenly, a girl dressed in a red top and white skirt, runs to him and grabs his arm.
She pulls him to the sidewalk-

"Are you retarded, can't you hear them telling you to get out of the street??"

The girl said angrily. Raeyon, couldn't understand a word she was saying. He tries to ask her-

"Where am I?"

She couldn't understand him either. Seeing that they can't understand each other, she grabs his arm and pulls him along with her. They arrived at a 24 hour open store. They arrived just in time to as there was a sudden down pour.

"Good thing we ran huh."

"......"

Oh I forgot, he doesn't speak our Language. I need to find Mr Roy.

The girl walks around the store. Raeyon, not knowing what was going on, looks outside and sees the rain-

So this is what the Voice called rain. It comes from the sky. I really wish I had these things back in the cave.

Suddenly the girl comes back with a tall black man wearing an apron over a shirt. The man's name was Roy shi. He had an ability that allowed one to speak the native language of any country they were in. He touched Raeyons shoulder and activated the ability-

TRANSLATION TECHNIQUE

A flash of green light brightened up the store. Suddenly Raeyon felt a change in his body-

What is this? What did that man do to me. It doesn't feel like he was trying to harm me-

Raeyon, not knowing that Mr. Roy cast a translation spell on him tried to ask him-

"Excuse me, what did you do to me?"

"All I did was cast a technique that allows us and other people to understand what you say . It also works vice versa."

"Yh, I guess you're not from here"

To his surprise they could actually understand him and he could understand them.

"Trans...lation tech...nique?""it allows you to understand me and allows me to understand you?"

"Yes, my name is Roy shi, but you can call me Roy. This young lady here is Jenna Arie."

She was the one who brought me here-

"What is your name?"

Jenna asked Raeyon-

"My name is Raeyon."

Raeyon huh-

Mr. Roy wanted to ask him where he came from and how is it that he didn't learn to speak their language but didn't think he would answer. Then out of nowhere-

"Where did you come from? Why is it that you were in the middle of the street? And why didn't you learn atleast some of our language?"-

Jenna had no restraint. She didn't even consider under what circumstances he arrived here by. Mr.Roy frowned. He couldn't believe that he had such a rough girl as his friend. Raeyon, after hearing this began remembering the exhausting and painful battle he had with BEHEMEN-

"HAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!"

"What's wrong with him?"

"Why is he screaming?!?!"

Both Jenna and Mr.Roy were in a panic. They didn't know what to do. Jenna was the more worried one out of the two since she was the one who triggered his pain.

"BEHEMEN....STOP......I GIVE....!!!"

Who is BEHEMEN?? What did he do to him??-

Jenna couldn't begin to comprehend the pain Raeyon was going through. All she could do was watch on as he screamed. Mr.Roy on the other hand was busy trying to figure out who BEHEMEN was-

BEHEMEN? Who is that? Where have I heard that name before?

Suddenly the screaming stopped. Raeyon sat down on the floor of the store.

"Huff,huff,huff... So that b*****d healed me after he knocked me out huh"

"Who is BEHEMEN?"

Raeyon looked up at Jenna. He wonders wether or not he should tell her.  He decides to tell her-

"BEHEMEN is a"-

Then-

BUZZ!!BUZZ!!CLINK!!CLANK!!

Suddenly, the lights in the store began flickering and shaking. Then it stopped.

"What was that Mr.Roy?"

"I don't know, maybe just some technical problems. I'll go check the power switch."

Mr.Roy walks off. Meanwhile, Jenna and Raeyon stood there alone. The atmosphere was tense. Jenna decided to loosen up the atmosphere-

"Um, so do you have a place to stay while you're here?"

"No,I don't."

"Hmm, I see..."

It was pretty hard to keep a conversation with him. After a few minutes, Mr.Roy came back and told them the power switch was having some problems. Jenna proceeds to ask him-

"Mr.Roy, he doesn't have a place to sleep so how about you let him stay here?"

"What?"

"Come on, you live alone and it's not like you are in all the time. He could watch the store for you when you are not around."

"Well, if that's okay with you. Don't worry about paying rent, you can take watching the store as your payment. So how about it?"

Raeyon thought about it for awhile. He didn't know what rent was but he could kinda understand that it was like some sort of exchange for staying at his place. Before he could answer Jenna added another thing -

"How about you send him school too?"

"You just think I'm a millionaire don't you."

"School?"

Raeyon didn't Know what school was. So he was very curious about it.

"School is a place where people go to learn about life, OSCELL and make friends."

"Hmm I see."

The voice taught me quite a bit about OSCELL and how to control it. So I should be able to go to school unless they have a different way of controlling OSCELL.

"Well anyways, I can send you school but first we'll have to register you in the city's list of citizens. Then we can officially send you school. We'll also have to give you a last name since it's seems you don't have one."

Hmph, he doesn't even have a last name, how lame.

"Well if it's ok with you then sure. I would love to go to school."

After that, Jenna went home. Mr.Roy began teaching Raeyon about the fundamentals about school so that he wouldn't cause trouble for the people there. Raeyon took the lessons very seriously. After 2 weeks of preparing, Raeyon was finally ready to go to school. 

BLACK ✴-NEW WORLD PART 2

Raeyon got up early morning, excited that he was finally going to school. He learnt a lot of things from Mr.Roy and Jenna. He tried on his uniform before but still didn't like the blue tie. Mr.Roy came into his room and gave him his lunch. Raeyon walked out of the store and headed to the bustop.

"I hope I don't cause any problems today, especially for Jenna. But the matter about THAT thing will have to be dealt with later."

THAT thing referred to the sealing Mark placed on his right chest. It was placed there by BEHEMEN to conceal his full power, though Raeyon didn't know what it really was. The bus arrived and he got on with a big smile on his face. The bus driver looked at him, greeted him and then asked him-

"Are you new around town?"

"Ye..ye..yes sir."

"Haha, don't be so nervous. My name is shin kare,I'm the bus driver."

"My name is Raeyon.... Raeyon-"

Raeyon forgot his last name, so he paused for a moment, then thought of something-

I have to use Roy's last name? Well, I am registered with his last name so-

"Shi...Raeyon Shi"

"Pleasure to meet you Raeyon Shi"

After he was done talking to Shin, Raeyon went to sit. He looked for a seat close to a window. He found the perfect spot. He sat down, then the bus began moving. The bus made many stops along the way, 8 in total. One of which was at Jenna's house. It pulled up infront of her house and waited for 2 minutes. When she came out, all the boys and girls shrieked and looked at her with awe. One of those boys was Jack Frost-

"Man, Jenna is so beautiful, I can't wait for her to be my bride"

It was true that Jenna was beautiful, but to Raeyon she wasn't anything special since he hadn't seen any other women to compare her to.
He thought to himself-

I wonder if she will talk to me.

Jenna got on the bus, greeted Shin and looked for a seat. Everyone called out to her so she could seat by them. Looking around she saw that their was an empty seat by Raeyon, so she sat down next to him-

GLARE,GLARE!!

Everyone glared at Raeyon since for one thing, he was new and he got Jenna to sit by him. Raeyon could feel heat coming from the eyes of his haters and the back of his head burning. He just sighed-

"Hahaha,kids"

Shin laughed. The bus then took off again. It was a 20 minute drive, during this time Raeyon looked out of the window with sparkles in his eyes-

"So this is the outside world"-

Raeyon was amazed. Since this was his first time seeing things like dogs, houses and people walking on the street, he was extremely happy. Jenna on the other hand-

What the hell is wrong with this dude?? He acts like it's his first time seeing these things.-

She thought that Raeyon must have been crazy to be acting like this while looking out the window. What she didn't know was that Raeyon wasn't from Earth, so this should have been his natural reaction. Whilst Raeyon was enjoying the view, he could feel someone looking at him. Suddenly, he heard a voice-

"Hey Jenna"

"Sigh. Hi Jack."

Jenna didn't like Jack. He had a way of making people feel small and acted like he was the strongest person among the first years. Jack, not knowing who Raeyon was asks him-

"So, what's your name freshman? My name is Jack Frost."-

Raeyon could feel that he had a condensing tone, but answered anyways-

"Raeyon, Raeyon Shi"-

Jack extends his hand forth to shake his hand. Raeyon decides to do the same. He thought to himself that it was a good thing that Roy had taught him human gestures or else he wouldn't have known what to do. However, as their hands were about to meet-

"Whoops, sorry. I don't really like shaking the hands of those below me."-

Jack retracted his hand. Raeyon didn't really understand why he did that, but guessed that it had something to do with the condensending tone he had before. Jack looked at Jenna, then went back to his sit laughing.

"Don't worry about him. He just has a huge ego."

"Haha...yeeaahh."-

Jenna tried to make Raeyon feel better since she saw that he was a bit sad. Raeyon however was just nervous since he thought that Jack was going to start a fight with him.

The bus arrived shortly after Raeyon and Jack had their little meeting. When it stopped, Raeyon looked out of the window and saw the academy building-

ANILA ACADEMY-

It was a tall blue and white building with 3 stories. Students dressed in white shirts, with blue ties that had white stripes and grey pants walked around the school. Raeyon was extremely nervous. He staggered trying to get out of his seat. Whilst waking to the door, he felt that his legs were shaking and his arms trembling.-

Ok Raeyon, even if this is your first time here, you don't have to be so nervous. Just calm down and act normal, even if my normal and their normal might be different.-

He got out of the door and took his first step on the school grounds. He walked carefully, making sure that he did not fall. Suddenly he heard the sound of the bell ringing-

That's the bell huh. Mr. Roy said that once the bell rings, it means that I should follow the other students.

He then heard a voice coming from the direction that the students were heading-

"ALL STUDENTS, PLEASE HEAD TOWARDS THE DIRECTION OF MY VOICE. ALL STUDENTS, PLEASE HEAD TOWARDS THE DIRECTION OF MY VOICE."

Raeyon, hearing this, began walking faster until he reached the assembly hall. He saw hundreds of students,all of them looked ready to be addressed by the principal of the school.
He stood at the back, near the door. Suddenly, he felt someone tap on his shoulder-

"Excuse me, are you the new first year?"


© 2018 Lone


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

97 Views
Added on January 31, 2018
Last Updated on January 31, 2018


Author

Lone
Lone

Roseau, Caribbean, Dominica



About
i like writing anime stories. more..

Writing