Black ✴-CHAPTER 7-NEW WORLD PART 6-RED WARRIOR-CULTIVATION

Black ✴-CHAPTER 7-NEW WORLD PART 6-RED WARRIOR-CULTIVATION

A Chapter by Lone

Roy sat in closed room with no lights. He was all alone. After a few minutes, a space gate opened. A man, wearing a black suit and pants, black shoes, black tie came through. He also had short spiky hair. Behind him were two men. They had the same attire.

"Who are you?"

Roy asked them. He only came here because someone told him that someone was looking for him.

"You don't know who we are? Yet you are here?"

"No. Why would I ask you"who are you?" If I knew?"

"Good point. Well, you can call us AVREZ. We're an organization that is set on finding out the true potential of people. You are one of the people who we got interested in."

"Hmm. For what purpose?"

"Only to help you."

"Oh ok. Continue."

The man continued. He told Roy about the process by which they would draw out his full potential. They also told him what would be required of him, and that after they are finished, he could leave or stay and help them find others.

"K. So I understand the process and everything after that. But why is it that you came with three men? Isn't one of you enough to ask me a couple questions?"�"

Roy wondered about that for a while. If they were only going to ask him questions, then one of them would have been enough, but instead, three came, as if they were prepared for something�"

"We did this because we never know what could happen."

"I see."

"Well, what do you say?"

Roy thought�"

If I join them, whose going to take care of Raeyon? Anyways, other than that, they seem pretty suspicious, so I should probably say no.

"Thank you, but I'm going to have to decline."

"Oh."

After that, Roy got up. He looked at the them, he could see the disappointment on their faces. Even if he had no reason to suspect them, he just couldn't help to do so. He walked towards the wall, but suddenly he felt a hand on his shoulder�"

"Hm?"

He turned around quickly. He thought that they were going to attack him but instead�"

"Allow us. Open the gate."

*SNAP SNAP*

One of the men fingers snapped. The gate that brought them there appeared. Roy looked through it and only saw an alley-way. He didn't know wether or not to go through so he looked around. He realized that there was no possible way to get out of there without breaking the wall, so he decided to jump through.

"Bye."

He waved at them and went through the portal. After he passed through, the gate closed. All three of them loosened up their ties and said�"

"So... That's that huh? Why'd you let him leave? We could have beaten him, all three of us."

"You need to understand Halo, HE is not someone we can beat without preparations. That's why I let him go."

"Come on Vince, even with Lio here? We would have lost?"

"Yes."

"Hmph!"

Halo didn't believe it. The three of them combined could have won, yet Vince refused to fight him. Why? Why? After he found out why however, he was shaken�"

"Do you know why the boss sent three of us?"

"No. I wondered why he did that when it was only one person."

"Because that man, if he wanted to, could have killed all of us in an instant."

Halo felt a shiver run down his spine, yet, he still didn't believe it.

"Even Lio?"

"Yep."

"I don't get it."

Halo was still confused. Lio, getting tired of it, decided to tell him�"

"Have you ever heard the story of the man who killed a million KASCADIANDS without a single drop off blood being his own?"

"Woah! The Lio who rarely talks actually spoke, it's a miracle!"

"F**k you. Ugh! Just answer the question."

"Haha, yeah I know it."

"That man... was him."

"You're lying."

He turned to Vince�"

"He's lying right? Right?"

"Nope, that's him."

No way?!? That's him?! Impossible!

Halo couldn't believe it. The fact that such a gentle looking man was the RED WARRIOR. The one who killed so many people. For the first couple of minutes after finding out the truth, he wasn't sure. But then, it sank into him. His legs began shaking, sweat ran down his face and his heartbeat increased. He had imagined what would have happened if he had challenged him. Lio and Vince laughed at how scared he was. Vince then told Lio to open the gate and then they left.

Roy appeared in an alley. Rats ran everywhere. He began regretting jumping through the portal.

"Man this sucks. I should have just broken the wall instead."

*SNIFF SNIFF*

“Judging by the scent of this place, this must be RANG Village. ANILA really has some stinkin'rat nest.”

Due to years of fighting, Roy had developed a strong sense of smell. It allowed him to know where he was at all times by just the smell of the air. Suddenly, he heard footsteps�"

"Hmm?"

"Well well well, looks like we got a free meal boys!"

"Yeah! Hahahaha!"

"Just give us the cash, and no one gets hurt!"

Three thugs came out of the darkness. One had a sickle with a chain attached to it, the other had a knife and the other had a sword. They were not OSCELLIANS, but their weapons were infused with OSCELL. Roy looked at them, smiling, before he answered�"

"I'm sorry, but I can't give you money."

"Haha, I'll be a good guy and ask why?"

"Because dead people can't use money!"

"Huh?"

CRACKLE!SPURT!

The head of the three men exploded, blood splattered everyway. Roy wiped his face since he had blood on him. He then jumped unto a building roof top and took off�"

"I can't go home like this. Raeyon would freak!"

On his way back, he stopped at a nearby river and washed out his clothes. After one hour, he finally arrived at the store. He walked in, and saw Raeyon sleeping on the table with a note that read*I tried to make supper, hopefully you eat it. Don't blame me if it came out bad*

Roy smiled. He thought to himself that what Raeyon did was so sweet. Before he ate, he took Raeyon to his bed, took a shower then went to eat.

The next morning, after Raeyon got up, he went to see if Roy came back last night. The store had two sections. One for shopping and the other for living. Though it seemed small on the outside, but it was as big as a 2 story house. Raeyon ran to the store section of it, but when he got there, on the counter had a note that read*thank you for the supper, it was great. Went out to buy some groceries and pay some bills. Your snack is in the paper bag and there is also some money under the book. Syl*

Raeyon felt Happy. Not because Roy left snack or money for him, but because it was his first time making supper for him, but he felt like Roy was just being kind. After that, he got ready for school and waited for the bus.

RAHIF'S APARTMENT

I can't believe that those two were so strong. But the most exciting thing is Hunting Season. I read about it in the handbook we got during orientation, but I never expected that it would start so early.

Rahif was a bit nervous. He didn't think that Hunting Season would come so early. Even though in terms of strength he wasn't below Raeyon and Jack, the third years were also allowed to fight and that means they could attack first years. That is the thing he was most worried about.

The bus came a bit late for Raeyon today. He walked in and greeted Shin. He looked around and observed that Jack wasn't on board. He went to seat at the place he sat in yesterday. It went it's usual route, arriving at Jenna's home last. However, this time Rolando came on the bus as well. When he went to seat, the other students who were on the same seat went to one corner.

On the way to school, there was a lot of talking. They all talked about the battle between Raeyon and Jack. It was the hottest topic in the academy. Raeyon never expected to gain such 'popularity'. He kinda liked it, Jenna, however, didn't like it one bit. Only because there was a rumour going around that she was the one who caused them to fight. It angered her to the point that she didn't speak for the whole ride.

Shin put on his radio, he was very interested in the news, it was around this time(7:30) that it  started.

「This mornings top story, 3 found dead in the Rats Alley in Rang Village. The suspect is unknown, but the police believe the person to be an OSCELLIAN.  The victims had their head blown off. There were no witnesses.」

"Woah. Hope they find whoever did this quickly."

Shin wasn't worried, but he didn't like when criminals were out. Since he had a family, he didn't want them to be harmed in any way.

When they arrived at school, it was 7:50. They all got off the bus and went to their classes. Raeyon remembered the way so he didn't have to follow Jenna. He walked into the class. The moment he entered, everyone stared at him. He could hear them whispering about the fight. He sighed�"

I should have never accepted the challenge

Though he didn't hate it, he was afraid that the only thing that would arise from this would be problems. Jack, who sat in the row before his, didn't look at him or speak about him. He just sat there quietly. Jenna arrived shortly after Raeyon, the girls walked up to her, and greeted her. She looked at Jack, and to her surprise, he didn't even look at her. She wasn't mad about it, but she just found it a bit strange. He would usually come and brush the other students away.

After she went to take her seat, Lingui came to class.

"Okay everyone, settle down. We are going to begin immediately. Get out your books."

*FLIP PLAP*

Everyone got out their books. He then began teaching. His topic was about the language of the God's. It was a very hard yet interesting topic. As he talked about it, the students could see how happy he was about the topic. Genova couldn't stand it�"

I hate it when people get like that. Reminds me of mouse.

He hated people like that. He thought that Laura (w/n-mouse is Laura) was the only person he would meet like that in this academy. Suddenly, he heard Lingui calling him�"

"Genova!"

"Uh?"

He was startled. He wasn't paying attention at all so if he he asked him a question, he would surely get it wrong, but it seemed like luck was on his side�"

"Pay attention."

"Yes sir."

He heaved a sigh of relief inwardly. He didn't want to make Lingui angry again.

"Can anyone tell me what 'Avick se lir�"' means?"

He looked for awhile. He thought that no one knew what it meant, but Raeyon knew what it meant. It meant 'we shall come again'. He didn't know why they called it the language of the God's, but he had an idea.

Aki realized that Lingui was going to wait for awhile, so he decided to speak up�"

"Sir."

"Yes..Aki right? That is your name?"

"Yes. It is obvious that none of us knows what it means, so could you please tell us?"

"Fine. 'Avick se lir�"' means 'we shall come again'. This tells us that someday, the people who created OSCELL shall come back to our world."

Sherry looked confused. Why would they come back again if they left the first time? It didn't make any sense to her. Lingui realized this, but even he didn't know why they were going to come back. All he knew was that when they did, there would be a huge change in the world.

"Anyways, there is a book that you all will have to get. The book is called 'God's and Dragon's'. It shall tell you all we know about the God's and how only ancient Dragons could rival them."

"Do we have to get it?"

Kazuki was the type who he didn't like spending money on things he didn't really need, so he wanted to ensure that if he got the book, that they would use it very often�"

"Yes. Every Wednesday,we will use the book. If you don't get it, you can't follow in someone else's."

That sucks.

After that, Lingui continued teaching. He spoke and wrote for the rest of the period, not taking a break.

*RING RING RING*

The bell rang. Lingui was writing one last sentence, the students looked at him, they thought he would stop, but he continued writing. After a while, he finally stopped writing. He immediately left the class, a huge smile on his face. Mira looked at him as he walked away, she wanted to see where he went after he taught them, but he walked so quickly that she couldn't see him.

Kevin, who sat next to her, looked at her, not moving his head a bit. Mira felt that he was watching her, so she asked�"

"Kevin?"

"Huh?"

Kevin had an embarrassed look on his face. He knew that she knew he was staring, but acted like he was innocent�"

"Why are you starting at me?"

"I... Just saw you staring at Lingui Sensei, so I wanted to know why."

"Oh�"what class does he have after this one?"

"I think he has class 2-A. Why?"

"Someone I know wanted to know. Thanks."

"Ye..yeah."

Mira had a huge smile on her face. Kevin looked at her with awe. He had to hide his face so people wouldn't see how embarrassed he looked. Before he could hide his face, Sherry had already seen him, but didn't say nothing about it.

The next teacher walked in. She had curly golden short hair, big green eyes and had on a sweater as if she was feeling cold. She placed down her books and introduced herself�"

"Hi. My name is Yatsu Inoka. I shall be your history teacher. I already know all of your names so we don't have to go through the introduction process."

She stared at Laura. Laura thought that she and that teacher wouldn't have had a good relationship. Yatsu then began teaching. Her first topic was about the KASCADIAN slaughter�"

" In the year 2001,24 years ago,was the great KASCADIAN slaughter,where over one million KASCADIANDS were killed by one man. Can anyone tell me what that man was called?"

Though the story about the KASCADIAN slaughter was very popular among adults, it wasn't popular among the teenagers. None of the students didn't know about the slaughter, however, Tervon was extremely interested in these type of stories. His father told him the story about the slaughter when he was very young, so he became interested and into history very quickly, yet�"

Should I answer? What if I answer and they laugh at me? Maybe I shouldn't.

He contemplated on whether he should. He was a very weak spirited boy, who lacked confidence.
Yatsu realized this, so she asked him�"

"Tervon. Do you know the answer?"

"Umm�""

"Don't be afraid to answer. Be brave."

"Red...wa....Warrior. Red Warrior was his name."

"Excellent."

All he needs is that little push and he can do it. I guess I am going to have to help build up his confidence.

Tervon felt great. Know one laughed at him, instead, they all clapped for him. He sat down, and waited for the teacher to continue teaching. She continued. She taught them about the battle and the circumstances that led up to it. Raeyon didn't understand much about it at first, but as the class went on and he found out more about the RED WARRIOR, he realized something�" that the red Warrior was strong. He was capable of killing so much people, and not a single drop off blood came from his body. After 40 minutes of teaching, the bell rang.

Yatsu took her books and walked towards the door.

I should ask her.

Tervon walked up to her and called her. She looked at him�"

"Sensei?"

"Yes?"

She responded in a calm voice. Tervon was a little nervous, but got the courage to ask her�"

"Do you teach history after school?"

"Yes, why?"

"I was wondering if you could teach me?"

She giggled. She already knew that he was going to ask that. She was glad that he had the courage to ask her�"

"Sure. So that's you and him from this class."

"Him?"

Tervon didn't know who she was talking about. She then pointed on the person�"it was Raeyon. Raeyon saw her pointing on him, but didn't do anything since he wasn't sure why. After that, Yatsu left. Tervon went back to his seat and waited for the next teacher. But the fact that Raeyon was also going to be there made him think�"

Did he talk to her before class?

He couldn't help but wonder. He was going to ask him, but decided not to as he was afraid that Raeyon would not answer him.

The next teacher then came, it was Yoriko. He came into the class and told them that they were going in Arena 1. The school had 10 Arenas, the tenth one being the biggest. They used them for school tournaments and events. To get there, they had to walk pass the different labs,(i.e-computer lab, science lab/OSCELL lab, battle training lab). On their way there, Raeyon made sure that he payed attention to the path, so he could remember it.

They had to use an elevator to get up to the arena.

ARENA 1

"This place is huge!"

"Yeah, and it's the smallest one."

"Really?"

"Yep. The tenth one is the size of 8 football fields."

"That's insane. This place has a high concentration of OSCELL to."

"Yeah,I felt it as soon as I walked in."

Kazuki and Rahif were amazed buy how big the arena was. After they walked around for a bit, Yoriko called them�"

"K everyone, let's begin."

WHOOSH!

A pink aura appeared around him. Though it didn't give off a very strong pressure, the kids still had to put up some resistance�"

"Today you are going to learn how to cultivate OSCELL. I'm not sure if you can feel it, but in here has a high concentration of OSCELL."

Yeah it does.

They had already felt that there was a high concentration of OSCELL in the arena. Yoriko then instructed them to sit down in a cross legged style, close their eyes, close their fist and put them together and clear their mind. This was meant to ensure that they only focused on gathering OSCELL.

"Now let's begin."�"

They began. They all began trying to absorb as much OSCELL as possible.

Uh? Why isn't anything happening?

Yoriko thought that it was strange. It shouldn't take them that long to begin cultivating OSCELL, in fact, it was only supposed to take 5 seconds before he was supposed to see OSCELL gathering and flowing around them, yet, it was already 5 minutes and nothing happened. After thinking about it for a while, he figured out why�"

Their minds are not clear enough.

"Stop�""�"

"Sir."�"

As he was about to tell them to stop, Sayuri called out to him. She to realized that nothing was happening, so she wanted to know why, Yoriko however already knew what she was going to ask�"

"Yeah, I know what you want to ask. Nothing is happening but I know why. Your minds are not clear enough."

"Clear enough? What does our mind not being clear enough have to do with cultivation?"

Sayuri didn't understand. When she cultivated, she would sit a top a Black mountain where the concentration of OSCELL was high, and then it would immediately begin gathering. She never had to clear her mind, but she had a misconception about OSCELL. Yoriko realized this�"

"Sayuri, it seems you have a misunderstanding about OSCELL and cultivating."

"How?"

"When you cultivated before, you were not as strong as you are now, which means that you had to do less to cultivate. But now, you have to clear your mind or else it won't work."

"Why? Does it have something to do with my star?"

What she asked was a very good question.

"Yes. Your star is like a tank. From the moment you are born, that tank has a little bit of water in it, let's say 1% out of 100%. As you age, that tank starts to get water, so think of it like when you turned 1, the tank goes from 1% to 1.5%. now when you cultivate, you gather more water. Meaning that you can go from 1.5%to 5% after cultivating. Now when the tank or your star is full of OSCELL, it needs another one to contain the excess energy. So it creates another star to store it. So during cultivation, you clear your mind to start the breakthrough process to create that other star."

"Oh. So it's like that. So once my star is full, I create a new one through breakthrough?"

"Yeah. Breakthrough is the process by which you create a new Star. Understand?"

"I think I do."

Though Sherry still looked a little bit confused, she understood most of it. Especially the part about creating a new Star to store more energy. After that, Yoriko tried it again,but this time he told them to try to sleep whilst sitting in the mediation style.

The students began. Yoriko didn't think that they would get it after he told them to try to sleep, but to his surprise it worked�"

SWOOSH! SWOOSH!

Energy began gathering around them.


© 2018 Lone


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

29 Views
Added on March 2, 2018
Last Updated on March 2, 2018


Author

Lone
Lone

Roseau, Caribbean, Dominica



About
i like writing anime stories. more..

Writing