Black ✴-Ninth Chapter-New World-Training For Hunting Season Final Part

Black ✴-Ninth Chapter-New World-Training For Hunting Season Final Part

A Chapter by Lone

LUNAR�' TRAINING FIELD

BOOM!

A small hole was formed in the ground, smoke came out of it, blocking luro's vision. Genova used this chance to attack him�"

"MARTIAL TECHNIQUE-DANCE OF THE LUNAR ECLIPSE: STAGE 1"

Genova's body began twisting, as if he had no bones in his body. He looked like he had multiple arms, a white aura could be seen around them. Approaching Luro, he swung his fist�"

"IT'S OVER!"

He shouted as he swung. In an instant, the force created by his fist cleared the smoke from the hole. He smirked, thinking that he had hit Luro, but he was surprised by a sudden tap on the shoulder�"

"Hey, hey."

Luro said mockingly. Genova immediately turned around and swung his fist, but missed again.

How? He thought about it�"

There is only one technique I know of that can dodge DANCE OF THE LUNAR ECLIPSE, it's�"

"FLOW OF THE SEA WAVES, isn't it?"

He looked at Luro. He was sure of himself. FLOW OF THE SEA WAVES was a technique developed by Luro after he lost to someone who used DANCE OF THE LUNAR ECLIPSE. DANCE OF THE LUNAR ECLIPSE was a technique that concentrated all the users OSCELL into one body part or where they will attack from,allowing them to strike at an insanely fast rate. FLOW OF THE SEA WAVES was designed to automatically dodged any attack that was to fast for the eye to see. It was one of the most effective defensive techniques.

"You're right. If it wasn't for this technique,I would have already been hit."

A huge smile could be seen on luro's face. He knew that Genova wasn't able to use that technique to its fullest, so he was confident that he would never lose.

"I guess I still haven't gotten used to it yet. I'm still not as strong as her. If I was,you would have lost already."

After he said that, Luro's facial expression changed. His face suddenly became stiff, and his hair began flying. His usual calm white eyes were suddenly filled with rage. He gave off a strong pressure, that made the entire mountain shake. Loose rocks began falling down the mountain. The sound of the rocks crashing into the floor below could be heard. Genova had an eerie feeling�"

"This is bad. I probably shouldn't have said that. Master, I'm sorry, I'm really sorry."

Genova tried to apologize, but Luro couldn't hear anything. Feeling that Luro was about to attack, he put up his defense�"

"MARTIAL TECHNIQUE-TURTLE SHELL STANCE"

He got on all fours, a turtle shell was formed on his back. He looked at Luro so he wouldn't lose sight of him. There was a moment of silence, the only thing that could be heard was the sound of birds flying away. They sensed that something was about to happen, and they were right�"

WHSSHH!

Luro suddenly dissapered. Genova frantically looked around, trying to track his movements, yet, no matter how much he tried he didn't see him.

This is impossible. He will most likely appear at the back of me, but that would be to obvious, so that means he'll attack from the front, but that would be pointless, since stage 1 has one more hit, and I doubt he would be able to dodge it. Hm?

He thought about it�"

Wait?! I know whe�"

He realized where Luro was going to attack from, but it was too late�"

"It's over!"

He heard a dark voice over him. Then�"

BOOM!CRACK!PSHH!

Luro punched him from above, where the TURTLE SHELL STANCE was the strongest. Genova never expected for him to attack from there. Luckily, just before the attack hit, Genova reinforced his defense, if not, he would have died. He opened his eyes, looked around and observed that he was under a pile of rubble.

"Ugh! *Spit*he was seriously trying to kill me."

He got up, pushing huge rocks off of him. He looked around, looking for his master. He immediately sensed him. He looked back, shivers ran down his spine�"

"*Gulp* M..m..m..master?"

"You okay?"

Thank God.

Genova rejoiced inside. He was relieved that Luro was back to normal.

"Yeah, surprisingly."

Luro chuckled,he extended his hand forward,intending to help Genova get up. Genova grabbed his arm and got out of the hole he was in�"

" Well, I guess we better head back before it gets late."

"Yeah."

Luro left first. He jumped off the mountain,or at least what was left of it, without looking back at the destruction he caused. Genova however, was utterly speechless at what his master did�"

"........"

3/4 of the mountain was blown off. Even some of the trees below were uprooted, and a nearby stream was no where to be seen. All Genova could do was look on,with nothing but shock in his eyes. If that had it him directly,what would be left of him? That was the only thing he could think at the time. After looking around for a bit,he jumped off the mountain.

ROY'S STORE/TRAINING ROOM

Raeyon, after arriving home, immediately went to ask Roy to help him train. He didn't know how strong Roy was, but all he needed was someone to spar with. However, Roy was no where to be found. Since he couldn't spar with Roy, Raeyon took out a huge block of metal. He was going to use it to help him train. After placing it in the desired location, he was ready to start�"

"Ok,lets do this."

He swung his right fist as quickly and strongly as he could�"

BANG!

It hit the iron block,but to Raeyon's surprise,there was not a scratch on it.

"This is going to be difficult."

He tried again, but, nothing changed. At first, he thought that the iron block was just really hard, but after hitting it a few more times, he observed that it wasn't really hard, but had special properties.

"This thing is to help you concentrate your OSCELL in one point of your body to use minimum energy. If you can't do that, it doesn't take any damage, I think."

To test his hypothesis, he took a needle and infused it with OSCELL. He stabbed the iron block with it�"

"I was right."

The needle immediately went through. He was astonished. The reason why the needle was able to go through the block of iron was because all the OSCELL was concentrated at the tip. It was similar to how charges are more concentrated in a pointed surface. Raeyon, coming to this conclusion, concentrated his OSCELL in one of his fingers and tried again�"

WHOOSH!WSHH!PSSH!

His OSCELL gathered at the tip of his finger. He realized that it had to be more concentrated, so he focused more. He then thrusts his finger forward�"

"Aaaaaah!"

He screamed�"

PLING!PAKS!

His finger went right through the block, cracking and breaking it. He smiled and rejoiced, but, now he had another hurdle to jump over�"

How am I going to concentrate my OSCELL at the tip of my.... hand?

Since his hand didn't really have a sharp tip, he didn't know how to really concentrate his OSCELL in the same way as he did with the nail and his finger. He thought about it, but couldn't find a solution. After a few hours of trying, he went to sleep.

VON GRAM ESTATE

The Von Gram Estate was a huge place, with 7 main buildings. Each building had red roofing, similar to Chinese roofing, and a black foundation. On the entrance, there was the head of a dragon. Passing the entrance, there was a huge lawn with well cut grass and many Gora Trees (A/N�"it is similar to mango tress,but it has black and blue leaves and the fruit is like bananas,but red when ripe).

The seven buildings were; The training room, the eating room, the garden room, the housing room (where the people sleep), the conference room, the sauna, and the shrine room. Other than those rooms, there were also the pools, the mediation room and the Dragon Lord room, this was where the leader of the Von Gram clan would stay. Rahif was in the training room with his mother, father. His mother was an average height woman, with long spiky hair and black eyes similar to the eye of a dragon. She had huge breast and a well shaped body and butt. Her name was Liara Von Gram�"

"Rahif! Your attacks are not strong enough!"

"Huff!huff! What?!? I'm trying my best!"

"Your best is not good enough!"

"Fine. DRAGON BOMBS!"

His eyes glowed green. Three green balls formed above his head, each the size of a coconut. He launched them�"

WHOOSH!WHOOSH!WHOOSH!

They approached Liara at a frightening speed�"

"Hmph! You need to do better than that!"

Despite the speed of the attacks, she dodged them effortless by jumping and twisting her body in mid air, her breast shaked when she landed. Rahif was amazed. Even though he knew that his mother was very athletic, it still amazed him at how athletic she was. In response to his attack, she gathered black colored OSCELL in her mouth�"

"RAGING DRAGON BREATH!"

WHOOSH!BSSH!BSSH!

A huge beam of black OSCELL shot out of her mouth, going straight for Rahif. In an attempt to dodge it, he jumped to the side, but to his surprise�"

"What the hell?! How is it following me?!?"

The attack changed direction.  He jumped again, but it still followed him.  He dodged and dodged, but each time he did the attack still chased him. He soon became tired and uneasy due to the constant dodging. He looked back, and realized that he was cornered�"

"Damn it! I'm trapped!"

Rahif said so fustratingly. He didn't have no where to run. He grinded his teeth, nearly cutting his lip. He looked around, but was unable to find a way out. And if that wasn't enough, his mother taunted him from where she stood�"

"Hahaha! What are you going to do now son? Seems like all your jumping around like a bunny made you tired!"

She had an evil,menacing, yet beautiful smile on her face. Her husband, Rahif's father, just shook his head. The fact that his wife still had that cocky personality with her son bewildered him.

"Now then, it's over!"

She shouted. Stuck, Rahif was unable to move. The attack made its way infront of him, then�"

BOOM! SSHH! CRACKLE!

An explosion. One that was so loud that it could be heard throughout the entire estate. The wall behind Rahif broke, pieces of wood flew everywhere. The ground where he was standing was scorched and cracked.

The smoke, which was caused by the explosion was clearing, yet, Rahif was not seen, not even his silhouette. Liara looked on, hoping that her only child was safe, but she didn't see him. She screamed�"

"Rah�""

But was interrupted by a sudden sound above her head�"

"ROOOOOAAAARRRR!!"

She looked up, and saw Rahif�"hovering above her. He had a green and black wing, dragon scales and eyes on his right side. He had undergone a transformation, it was called�"

"Dragonification!"

His father exclaimed. Though it wasn't the first time he had seen a dragonified Von Gram, it was the first time he had seen his son as one. He thought�"

I guess the dragon within him is finally showing itse�"

But as he was thinking, his thoughts were interrupted by a huge boom. He looked back to where his wife was, and saw dust. A sudden strong force of wind, which was caused by Rahif's punch, caused his hair to flutter in the wind.

"Grrr!"

"Ugh! Rahif, control yourself!"

Liara was blocking the punch which Rahif had launched, her feet shook under the pressure. She tried to calm him down,but it didn't work. Rahif was currently in an unconscious state, his body was being controlled by instincts, so he couldn't think rationally. Suddenly�"

"RAAAAAR!"

BOOM!

"GAAAAH!"

A burst of OSCELL shot out from his mouth, shattering the widows and blowing out the door of the training room. Liara didn't have time to react, so she took the full brunt of the attack,groaning in pain. Her husband, who was spectating, was blown back by the sudden attack. He didn't expect Rahif to suddenly let out such a powerful DRAGON BREATH. He shouted worriedly�"

"Liara!"

He was concerned. Not a smile on his face. He was about to stop the match, when he was suddenly stopped by Liara's voice�"

"Don't stop the match now, I'm finally going to enjoy myself!"

Liara emerged from outside the building,unharmed. Her husband heaved a sigh of relief. He was happy that she was alright. He looked at Rahif,but as he turned his head,something caught his eye�"

Wait... is that...her dragon form?

He wondered. Upon closer inspection,he realized that he was right�"it was her dragonification. His jaw dropped. The fact that she had to transform meant two things. One, she was crazy or two, she had too transform in order to protect herself. Yet, he felt like the first one was probably the reason why she transformed. He lifted his hand, intending to stop the battle when�"

SWOOSH!

Liara dissapered. Realizing that she was going after Rahif, he casted a barrier around Rahif,but he was a second to late�"

BAM!

She landed a punch on him, causing him to fly back. Whilst in the air, she used a skill called SWIFT MOVEMENT, where one moved at an insane speed, and appeared behind him. She grabbed him. Her husband immediately knew what to do, and did his technique�"

"DRAGON SEALING ART�"CHAINS OF THE BOUNDED BEAST!"

A sealing circle appeared on the ground, six red huge chains came out of it. The chains wrapped around Rahif�"

"RAAAAAR!"

He roared in pain. The chains wrapped around his limbs and his chest and head. There was a sudden red glow. After the glow faded, Rahif's incomplete dragonification went away and he fainted. His mother de-transformed and carried him to his room. Even though her husband insisted he do it, she refused.

THE SAME NIGHT

ARIE HOUSEHOLD

Jenna and her mother, Jurina, stood still in a huge lake. It would take the average boat 1½ hours to get from one end to the other. This lake was called CLEAR WATER LAKE. The water there was as clear and pure as diamond and had a high concentration of OSCELL that only Arie family members could use. It was located below the house in a hidden cave, which was built by Jurina and her deceased husband years before Jenna was born. It was used to manifest the Arie clan sacred water; Crystal water, only passed down to the females in the clan. Jurina had inherited the Crystal water strongly from her mother, Janna. This was where she was going to train Jenna.

"You ready?"

"Yes!"

Jenna was enthusiastic and nervous. She never trained with her before, so she didn't know what to expect, but she was ready to train her butt of in order to get stronger in time for Hunting Season.She ran towards Jurina�"

SPLASH! SPLASH!

Water splashing beneath her feet. Getting closer to her mother, she prepared her attack�"

"WATER TECHNIQUE-RISING VORTEX!"

Water began bubbling below Jurina's feet. She looked down, and saw a vortex of water being formed�"

SPLASH!PSSH!SWIRL!

The vortex engulfed her, causing her long hair to swirl around. Jurina stared at her, waiting to see if she would follow up the attack with something else, but Jenna just stood there. Realizing she wasn't going to do anything, she smirked.

"Huh?"

Jenna saw her smirk. Why? She wondered. Though her mother was stronger than her, her attack should have done a bit of damage, yet, she just stood there, not moving.

"I guess its time."

After Jurina said those words, the tornado began moving around her, circulating around her head. Jenna looked at her, her eyes wide open. She thought�"

What's happening? How is it that she is controlling my attack without lifting a finger?

Then, something caught her attention. The blue water, was changing color. It went from blue to Crystal Clear Water. She was dumbfounded. What was that Crystal water and how did Jurina change it? That was the only thing she thought at the time.

Jurina, realized that she didn't know what was happening, so, she told her�"

"This is the power of our clans sacred water�"Crystal Water."

"Ama..... amazing!"

Jenna stuttered. She wanted to know more about it, so she asked�"

"What else can it do?"

"You'll find out more later. For now, this is what you're going to do."

"Hm?"

Jurina walked up to Jenna. She touched her right shoulder and pointed under the water. She looked, thinking that her mother was showing her something, but she wasn't. Jurina then explained�"

"You're going to float under there."

"...What?!?!?"

"Yes. This lake has a high concentration of OSCELL, so, you're going to float in the water and absorb as much OSCELL as you can in the next couple of days leading up to the tournament."

"Mom, are you serious?!"

Jenna was afraid. She couldn't breath underwater, so how was she supposed to stay under there for the next 4 days? She looked at her mother, hoping that she would laugh, but, all she saw was a serious face.

"Yes. Don't worry, you won't drown, since this water it made from the Arie clan OSCELL, it will provide you with all you need. Now then, get in"

"Wa�"!"

Before she could finish speaking, she was pushed under the water. The moment she entered, she felt it�"the high concentration of OSCELL in the water. Her face brightened up. If she stayed there for the next 4 days, how strong would she get. Without wasting anytime, she immediately began cultivating�"

Let's do this.

She thought. The water began circulating around her. Seeing that she didn't have anything else to do, she said�"

"Good luck my daughter. Hopefully, you'll be able to awaken it, at least a little."

She then jumped unto the stairs and went upstairs.

UKNOWN BUILDING

4 men stood in a room in a building. They all had on suits. Out of the 4 men who were there, three of them were the men who asked Roy to join them. The other was a man who had short yellow hair with green at the tips and a fade. The faded part was dyed black. He looked at them, and asked�"

"So, how did it go?"

"He didn't join us, but, it seems like he is stronger than before. A lot stronger."

Vince answered.

"Hmm. That's great. You guys did good, but I only have one question."

"Hm?"

Vince thought that he was going to scream at them, but to his surprise, he wasn't looking at him, but Halo.

"Halo."

"Ye....yes Boss?"

Halo was shaken. Not because his boss called out to him, but because he could have been killed the other night. His boss looked at him. He had already guessed what had Halo so shook, but he wanted to hear it from him�"

"Why are you so shaken?"

He asked with a devilish smile on his face. Halo looked up at him, then answered�"

"I'm just happy that I have good friends."

"Oh, and why is that?"

"Because they saved my life."

Sweat ran down his face. After hearing what Halo said, their boss burst out laughing at him.

"Hahaha! I can't believe it! Hahahahaha!"

He laughed for 2 minutes straight. When he stopped, he wiped tears out of his eyes and then turned around to face outside. He looked at the City. Watching as people moved about and lights flashed. He waved his hand, signaling Vince,Lio and Halo to go. They saw this, so they immediately left. He stared at the city and thought�"

You'll come see me soon. Though they said you've gotten stronger, I'm stronger.

He then turned around,walked back to a chair at a desk, took out a stack of papers and began working.

4 days quickly passed. During that time, some trained, whilst others took that time to have fun. The students who were participating in Hunting Season came to school early, before leaving the academy with the teachers to go too the venue where the event would take place.

It was a 1 hour drive to get there. When they arrived, what they saw shocked them. The place at which they were was as big as 4 stadiums. It had mountains, water habitats, food stalls,stands and dorms. The students walked in,their eyes were wide open. They couldn't believe that Anila Academy had so much money, that they were able to arrange this. The total amount of students who were participating in the event were 110 out of 220. This meant that half of the students refused to participate. Those who were participating, were brought to a huge hall, where Duran, Derino and the other teachers were. This was where they were going to get their badges and also told the rules. Raeyon and the other students in his class walked in. Jack looked at the third years. Raeyon saw him staring there, so he asked him�"

"What are you staring at?"

"The strongest third year."


© 2018 Lone


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

64 Views
Added on April 18, 2018
Last Updated on April 18, 2018


Author

Lone
Lone

Roseau, Caribbean, Dominica



About
i like writing anime stories. more..

Writing