Black ✴-Eleventh Chapter-Hunting Season Part 2-Target Raeyon-Fruits of training

Black ✴-Eleventh Chapter-Hunting Season Part 2-Target Raeyon-Fruits of training

A Chapter by Lone

ANILA ACADEMY-HUNTING SEASON VENUE
Everyone who was fighting, after hearing what the commentator said, thought the same thing; take out Raeyon. They all stopped their battles to go to where Raeyon was, while others used this chance�"
"Unbelievable! Badges are being broken left and right! This is exciting!"
To break the badges of those who were distracted and focused on Raeyon.
Raeyon walked up to where Viscor was. He approached him cautiously, keeping his guard up.
"I guess this is my first badge. Thanks Viscor."
PAKS!
Raeyon broke the badge by crushing it with his fist. After he broke it, Viscor was teleported out of the fighting area and was given medical treatment. The announcer then announced�"
"Raeyon has broken Viscor Aragi's badge! He only has 9 more to go!"
{ Amazing!}
{Yeah! }
{Go Raeyon! }
The crowd cheered for him. After showing amazing strength, he immediately grabbed the attention of the spectators.
"Hehe!"
He smiled. He felt happy, since this was the first time he felt like that. Suddenly�"
WISH! WISH! WHOOSH!
Students from different classes appeared before him. They all looked like they were ready to kill him. Raeyon sighed. He never expected that from 1 battle, he would have such a target on his back. Without a moments hesitation�"
"Let's get him!"
"Aaah!"
"Charge!"
They rushed in. They ran towards Raeyon.
"Hmph! This is gonna be fun!"
Raeyon smirked. As they came closer, they began attacking�"
"WIND TECHNIQUE-GUST!"
"POISON TECHNIQUE-FROG'S FUME!"
"BEAST ART: SNAKE FORM-VENOM FANGS!"
They launched their attacks towards him. Raeyon dodged them by jumping and twirling in the air. They couldn't believe it. Realizing that it was best to take them out right away, Raeyon retaliated�"
"FIRE TECHNIQUE-BALLISTIC MISSILES!"
Hundred of thousands of missiles flew towards them.
"Ugh! There is to many!"
"Yeah, we can't dodge all!"
"That b*****d! How many of these things can he make?!?"
Because there were a lot of missiles, the students who attacked Raeyon couldn't dodge them all, and�"
"Noooo!"
"S**t!"
"This sucks!"
They were eliminated one by one. In less than 5 minutes, Raeyon was capable of eliminating 3 people. The commentator was shocked. So much so that he was unable to give the announcement,but�"
"Do it."
After Duran told him to do it, he gained back his composure and gave�"
"In... Less than 5 minutes, Raeyon from class 1-A has taken out Fure Rura,Lonist Stae and Girder Asari from class 2-B. He now has 4 badges claimed. Only 6 more to go!"
"Whaaaaaaaat?!?!!?"
�"the result of the battle Raeyon just had. Everyone was in an uproar. After this, more students went after him. Raeyon decided to run away, since he wouldn't have been able to beat all of them.
"Hup!hoof!"
"Get him!"
"Run faster guys!"
I need to lose them in the forest area.
Raeyon dashed into the forest area. As soon as he entered the forest, he set it on fire.
"Damn it!"
"He set the place on fire!"
"We should*COUGH! Get out of here!"
Realizing that they wouldn't be able to catch him now, they left him alone.
THE RESIDENTIAL AREA
"Isn't there anyone I can fight?"
Jack walked through the residential area looking around. After it was announced that Raeyon had claimed 4 badges so quickly, majority of the competitors had went after him. This left the residential area with no one to fight.
PANG!
Whist walking, Jack kicked a can.
"This f*****g SUCKS!!!"
He screamed out frustratingly. He couldn't stand it.
"God help me!"
"...Well, I guess I should."
As if God had heard him, someone came out of a building. She had long black hair. She also had black eyes, a well shaped body and a pair of lightning shaped earrings. Jack looked at her, his eyes glowed.
"Thank you so much for coming to fight me! I guess there really is a God! What is your name?"
He was happy. He was like a little child. The girl smiled cockily and placed her hands on her waist�"
"Diara Uria from class 2-A."
"My name is Jack Fro�""
"I already know who you are Jack Frost. You're one of the strongest first years."
After the battle with Raeyon, Jack became well known around the academy because of the strength he showed. He smiled. He rubbed his nose then said�"
"I think you mean THE strongest first year."
He said cockily. He made sure he stressed on the 'THE'.
"Well let's begin."
"Yeah."
They stared at each other. A piece of paper and plastic flew by. Suddenly�"
BOOM!SPARK!
The sound of an explosion from the residential area was heard. The spectators immediately looked over there. They watched the fights from a giant TV screen. In the residential area, giant ice spikes was seen.
BAP!BAP!BAP!BAP!
Jack and Diara exchanged punches. The sound of their fists colliding echoed through the residential area. 
"Aah!"
BAP!
"ugh!"
One of Diara's punches hit Jack in his face. He jumped back a bit, putting some distance between them.
"*SPIT* Annoying!"
He said fustratingly.
"It's time I show the results of my training."
CRACKLE! CRACKLE!
"Huh?"
Ice began forming on the ground. His eyes and hair glowed blue. Diara put up a guard, ready for the attack. Ready to release his attack, Jack waved his hand upwards�"
"ICE CREATION-RISING MOUNTAIN RANGES!"
BOOOOOOOOOOM!
The ground  cracked. Multiple mountains of ice rose from the ground. 
SHATTER!PAKS!
The glass in the buildings near them shattered.
"Amazing! Hundreds of Ice mountains rose from the ground!"
The commentator hyped up the battle. The crowd got excited.
"You're good."
Diara complimented Jack. She liked exciting battles. Jack smirked�"
"This isn't all I've got. Haa!"
He crossed his hands downwards. Suddenly�"
RUMBLE!
The ice mountains began moving, encircling Diara, forming a complete circle around her. She looked up and realized that she was completely trapped. The announcer, being who he was, hyped up the battle.
"The ice mountains that Jack created have now formed a circle around his opponent, trapping her. What will she do!!"
Diara walked around, looking for a way to escape without breaking one of the ice mountains, but, there was no way to escape. She clicked her tounge and said annoyingly.
"This is really annoying. Why does he have to be so annoying? Hey!-"
"Huh?"
She shouted at Jack.
"-I came here for a fight!"
Jack smiled and thought inwardly 'this is a fight'.
Deciding that it was about time he showed the true strength of his attack, he waved his hands.
"Hm?"
「what's this? The ice mountains have suddenly began moving!」
Indeed. At the wave of his hands, the ice mountains that had surrounded Diara began moving towards her, enclosing her.
In an attempt to stop them from moving closer, she shot a bolt of lightning towards one of the mountains, but�"
"Damn it!"
�"it didn't work. Due to the thickness of the ice, the lightning bolt didn't make a scratch. At the failing of her attack, she cursed, her face twisted with anger.
Jack, who realized that what ever she tried had failed, smirked. His face was filled with confidence. The spectators, as they looked on shouted at Jack.
"Finish it!"
"Yeah, don't make her win;"
"Good luck my son!"
Amidst the crowd, his mother�"Melina Frost, cheered him on. She was excited to see her son fight, especially after all the effort he put into his training. She thought,
Show them what you got son.
She began remembering her sleepless nights due to the noise Jack made whist he was training. Though it irritated her, she was very happy to see him training like that. Especially since he never trained so before.
BOOM!CRASH! CRACK!
The sound of the ice mountains crashing into each other stopped her line of thought. She looked at the scene which Jack had created. A huge smile appeared on her face.
The sound that the ice mountains created from crashing into each other could be heard all throughout the venue. The spectators all sat still, waiting to see what had become of the person who was tapped in the ice mountains circle�"Diara Uria.
A thick fog covered the residential area. Before the ice mountains had crashed into each other, Jack had jumped unto the roof of a nearby building that wasn't destroyed. He stared down at the destruction he had caused. He was just like the spectators. He wanted to see whether or not he had done damage to Diara. He knew that she wasn't out yet, since the announcer didn't say anything about her badge being broken.
The commentator, wanting to add more suspense said�"
「the fog has yet to clear! What has happened to Diara? What injuries has she gotten?」
�"that with a devilish smile on his face. Duran, who stood next to him wondered whether or not it was okay to let this person commentate.
The fog finally cleared. Anxiousness could be seen on Jack's face, as he was finally going to see the result of his attack. The same was with the spectators. Jack looked straight down, waiting to see if Diara was hurt or not. Suddenly�"
"Well, that was quite the attack."
The sound of Diara's voice was heard. Jack looked up in surprise and saw Diara completely fine. She was unscathed. In surprise, he asked her�"
"How did you get out?"
�"how she managed to escape the trap. There were no spaces through which she could slip through, so how she escaped perplexed him. But, to Jack's surprise, the answer was simple. In fact, it was to simple. Diara chuckled and looked up in the sky then answered.
"I flew."
Jack, unable to understand how she escaped from just the words"I flew", asked her angrily.
"What do you mean you 'flew'?"
After she explained, he understood it.
"I flew. What I mean by this is that I covered my entire body in lightning and flew to the top. When I came closer to it, I gathered all the lightning at my fist and blew a hole through the top. Pretty simple."
"I see."
Since the base of the mountains were harder, Diara thought that the peak would be weaker. Jack realized this, but after doing so, another question arose in his head.
How did she know that it was weaker at the peak?
The reason Jack thought that was because from the inside, from bottom to top, the mountains looked the same. This meant that no point of weakness could be seen. Yet, Diara was able to come to conclusion that the peak was weaker. How? Curious, he asked her�"
"How did you find out that it was weakest at the peak?"
"Hm, good question. I remembered something I learnt after losing to a fellow lightning user. He said�"
✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳ ✳✳✳
'�"When fighting enemies who use pillar like skills, and it seems like there is no weakness. Try searching for where the OSCELL is least concentrated. That way, you can know where to strike.'
✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳
"that's how I was able to figure out where it was weaker."
"makes sense. But I have one question."
"hm?"
"Who was the person who said that?"
Jack was extremely interested about the person who gave her such advice. He thought that the person who said such wods would be someone very powerful or old.
Diara, thinking about the reaction Jack would have after she told him burst out laughing. Jack looked at her, confusion was written all over his face. Why did she suddenly burst out laughing whilst thinking about Jack's reaction? After she told him, it was evident.
"The person who told me that was Zephyr Lerock."
Jack's facial expression immediately changed. He was completely dumbfounded. He couldn't believe that Zephyr, the boy who cried for Watawari to train him was the one who said such words. He scratched his head, trying to picture him saying it.
"Hahaha!"
Diara laughed. But, soon after, she got back in the spirit of fighting. Since Jack was confused, she used that chance to teleport behind him. Jack felt that she was coming, so he turned to face her, but, it was too late. She drove her fist in his back and sent him flying to the ground.
"Gah!"
「amazing. Diara,using the chance she got, punched Jack in his back and sent him flying to the ground! Her fighting spirit can be felt right from here!」
BOOM!
Jack crashed into the ground. Without wasting any time, he immediately got back up and took his fighting stance.
"That was unexpected."
"At the last second, you covered your body in ice, lessoning the damage. Nice."
Since he was busy thinking about Zephyr, she thought that he wouldn't have had enough time to react, but he was able to cover himself in ice just before she hit him. Diara complimented Jack because of this.
She flew down closer to him and said in a very rough tone,
"But, I'm going to have to get serious."
And immediately teleported out of his line of sight. Jack frantically searched for her, but he didn't see her. Suddenly he heard scream behind him.
"Take this! LIGHTNING TECHNIQUE-HEAVEN SHATTERING THUNDER BOLT"
A huge thunder bolt, one capable of completely disintegrating two mountains with ease, came down from the sky.
Oh s**t!
That was the only thing that went through his mind before the attack him.
BOOM! BZZT!BZZT!
「A.. amazing. A huge lightning bolt suddenly appeared out of the sky and struck Jack. Such incredible fo�"」
SHAKE!SHAKE!
the announcer was interrupted by a sudden shaking. The entire venue shook.
"Is it an earthquake?"
"Nah. I doubt that."
"Maybe it is."
Some of the spectators thought it was an earthquake. But, the truth is, it wasn't. Duran was the first person to realize what it was.
"This isn't an earthquake. This is a�""
THUNDER!THUNDER!
He was interrupted by a sudden loud burst of thunder. Some of the spectators were shook, whilst others were astonished. Astonished by Diara's strength.
"Hm, that girl is interesting."
The person who said this was Luro�"Genova's master. He scratched his beard. The person who sat next to him also agreed with him.
"I agree. She has a lot of strength."
That person was Melina. She looked at the battle closely, and realized that Diara still had a lot of strength. However, she also thought that Jack was no where below her.
"My son however is not below her. In fact, I think he's stronger."
It was true that Jack wasn't below her in terms of technique. But, Diara was still stronger than him. This was clearly shown in their battle. Melina however believed that Jack was stronger than her. Luro looked at Jack. He was covered in wounds and his attire was shredded. After seeing this, he asked Melina�"
"Do you still believe that?"
"Believe what?'
"That he is stronger than her?"
"Yes."
To his surprise, even after she saw Jack's state, she believed that he was stronger than Diara. This was strange to him. Though in battle, the amount of strength ones OSCELL attack possessed won't determine the match, it was a very big factor. That was why he thought that at this point it was clear who was stronger. Yet, Melina still believed that Jack was stronger.
He asked her again, why did she think Jack was stronger. Melina paused for a bit before she answered.
"You see, in battle, the destructive force of ones attack is very essential, but, that is not all there is to a fight. Stragetic abilities also play a role in battles."
"Are you saying that your son has the ability to negate such powerful attacks?"
"Yes."
A breeze blew by, causing her hair to flutter in the wind. Luro looked at her and remembered someone whose hair also fluttered in the wind beautifully.
Ah.
He realized that he was staring so he stopped watching her and looked back at the fight. By the time he looked back, it was already heated.
BOOM! BOOM!
Diara was firing lightning bolts from the air, causing Jack to jump around trying to dodge them.
"Take this!"
Diara screamed. She fired a huge lightning bolt towards him. Jack looked around and realized that he couldn't jump back anymore. He looked up and saw that there was a cracked window.
If I jump up, I can enter that window.
He thought about all of this in a split second.
He bent low, putting power into his legs. The lightning bolt quickly came to his face. Just before it hit him, he jumped up.
BOOM!
the lightning bolt missed and crashed into the ground. Diara, looked at Jack as he jumped. She looked around, trying to figure out where he was jumping to. She quickly realized that he was going to enter the window, but it was too late. By the time she moved he had already entered.
She clicked her tongue. But, she soon realized something.
I can use this chance.
She flew tens of meters away and began preparing to attack.
Jack, after entering the building,quickly began thinking of a way he could hit her with his trump card. He thought that he could try to sneak behind her, but came to the conclusion that it would be futile since she is faster than him. After thinking about it for awhile, he came to a conclusion.
Huh? What is this pressure?
Diara, who was hovering outside the building began preparing her attack. She opened her palms. Lightning bolts began forming in them and soon formed a ball of highly concentrated lightning in each of her palms. She then put them together to form one giant ball of lightning. It was the size of a meteor.
Melina, who was carefully watching the fight, realized that the match would soon come to an end.
"This is it huh? My son will finally be victorious"
Luro, who sat beside her didn't know what she meant.
"What do you mean?"
The pressure that Diara's attack gave off meant that this would be her final attack. It also meant that this would be the end of the fight between her and Jack. It was clear to anyone that she was going to win. Everyone except Melina. At luro's question,she responded saying,
"I mean that my son will be victorious."
"How?"
"Earlier, I told you that he has the ability to negate attacks like that didn't I?"
"Yes you did."
"Well, you'll finally get to see that attack."
Hm?
As soon as she finished saying this, a huge boom filled the venue. The attack which Diara was charging up was launched. Jack came out of the window as the attack came towards him.
Diara saw him,so she shouted at him, thinking that she was going to win.
"It's over Jack. It was a good match, but I need to go get my other badges."
She continued.
"This attack is called LIGHTNING TECHNIQUE-UNIVERSE FLASH"
Jack breathed heavily as the attack approached him. Sweat ran down his face. He was nervous. Not because the attack before him was strong, but because he wasn't sure if the technique he was going to use was good enough. He doubted himself. Suddenly, he remember what DED had told him.
✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳
"You need to have more confidence in the technique or else it won't work."
"I know but it's just too fragile."
"It's fragile because you make it so. Believe in yourself."
✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳
That's right.
He gained back his confidence and materialized a mirror made out of ice in his right hand. He gripped it tightly. He put the mirror infront of his face, gripping it tightly with both hands. He took a firm stance as he braced for the force the attack meeting the mirror would create.
At the sight of this,Diara said mockingly.
"Haha! That's hilarious! What, you want to see your face when you lose!?"
Though seeing his reflection was a good thing, this wasn't what the mirror was for. Luro was also curious as to what the mirror was going to be used for. He looked at it for a while. He soon came to the conclusion�"
It's for�"
But was interrupted by Melina's words.
" It's over."
Seconds after she said that, the ball of lightning hit the face of the mirror. A huge flash of light brightened up the venue even more. The crowd had to cover their eyes so they wouldn't be blinded.
Jack, who was holding the mirror, was being pushed back due to the force of the attack. Trying to keep himself sturdy, he created ice spikes at the heel of his shoe and stuck them into the concrete.
Diara smiled at the scene. She thought that her victory was assured, but soon came to a shocking realization.
"My... attack... is disappearing?"


© 2018 Lone


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

30 Views
Added on May 9, 2018
Last Updated on May 9, 2018


Author

Lone
Lone

Roseau, Caribbean, Dominica



About
i like writing anime stories. more..

Writing