Black ✴-CHAPTER 8-NEW WORLD PART 7-TRAINING FOR HUNTING SEASON PART 1

Black ✴-CHAPTER 8-NEW WORLD PART 7-TRAINING FOR HUNTING SEASON PART 1

A Chapter by Lone

ANILA ACADEMY-ARENA 1

WHOOSH! WHOOSH!

Energy began gathering around them, it was all types of colours, red, green, black, white, blue. Yoriko couldn't believe it, that they were able to gather so much OSCELL around them.  He looked at them, imagining what kind of power they would have in the future. Suddenly�"

BOOM!

He heard an explosion. He looked around, but didn't see any smoke or any signs of a fight. He thought to himself that it must have been an illusion, but it wasn't. That explosion was actually one of the students creating a new star�"

I feel weird. It's like, my entire body has become air. What is this?

That student was Raeyon. He had just gotten
enough OSCELL within his star. He refined it and was able to awaken a new star.

BOOM!BOOM!

"What the hell??!"

Yoriko heard multiple explosions. He looked around again but didn't see anything. That is when he realized what was causing the explosions�"

"It's...the... KIDS?!?"

He couldn't believe it. When he really thought about it, he remembered something from when he was learning about OSCELL, that when a new star if created, the sound of an explosion would be heard.

Incredible!

He was astonished. In excitement, he jumped around, shouting. He nearly fell over.

"Ugh!"

He heard a sound, he looked at the person who made it. It was Genova. He had just created a new star. He felt a bit of pain after he had opened his eyes. He got up and walked towards Yoriko�"

"Sensei?"

"Ah.. yes?"

"What does the awakening of a new star mean?"

Yoriko put his hand on his chin, before answering�"

"Well, essentially, it means that your attacks will be stronger. Overall, the awakening of a new star means that your OSCELL has gotten stronger, meaning that your attacks will also get stronger. That's all there is to it."

"So, it only increases strength?"

"Well, later on it will do much more, but for now, that's all it will do."

Later on?

Genova wondered, what would happen later on. If
he continued cultivating, how much stronger would he get. The thought of it made him excited.

After Genova and Yoriko had finished talking, the other students woke up. They all realized that they had gotten stronger, much stronger than before. Jack was the first one to really feel it�"

"I CAN'T WAIT TO TEST OUT HOW STRONG I'VE GOTTEN. WHEN I HEAD HOME I WILL DEVELOP A NEW TECHNIQUE!!"

He was excited. The fact that he had gotten so much stronger made him feel like a king, but that feeling soon dissapered, when he realized that one of them was yet to get up.

"Why is he still cultivating? Sensei?"

Jack asked, looking at Yoriko. Why was it that one of them was yet to wake up? He didn't know why. That student was Raeyon. He was still cultivating and refining his energy, even if he was the first person to awaken his second star. Though no one knew why, it was very simple. Raeyon had gathered more OSCELL than the others, resulting in him having to refine more.

"Sir, should we wake him up?"

Jenna was concerned. She didn't know why he was still cultivating. She thought that something went wrong while he was cultivating, so she wanted to stop him, yet�"

"No."

Yoriko didn't allow her to. She was perplexed. Why wouldn't he allow her to stop him? She soon found out why�"

"Why?"

"Because if you stop him now, you could kill him."

"Huh?!?"

What? I could kill him?

"You may be wondering why. It is simple. If you stop him now, his star could be destroyed as he is still cultivating and refining the OSCELL. His star
could blow up due to the sudden intervention."

"...."

Jenna was silent. What if she had stopped him? What would have happened. She didn't want to think about it.

15 minutes passed, and Raeyon was still cultivating. Jack was getting impatient. Not because he was worried about Raeyon, but because he wanted to test his strength on him. Everyone was anxious. The fact that he was still cultivating made them wonder, what is happening within him.

Raeyon sat there, not moving. While everyone was worried about him, he wasn't worried at all, infact he was happy. What was happening within him couldn't be explained by normal means. He had unlocked something else, it was a BLACK STAR�"

"What is this? Why do I have 4 stars already?
What are these Black Stars?"

He was seeing 4 stars. At first, he thought they were pairs, that 1 red and 1 black would make one star, but that wasn't the case. He actually had 4 stars. He couldn't believe it. The fact that he had 4 stars was incredible. He decided to try to learn a new technique, as to help him in his battles during hunting season.

By the time he had learnt the technique, one hour had passed. When he awoke, he didn't see anyone there. He immediately got up and ran towards his class. It took him less than no time to arrive, but he was too late. The class was about to end.

"Ok class, please go over the battle strageties you were just taught. I'm sure they will help you in Hunting Season and in your future adventures."

The class they just had was BattleFare class. It was a class that taught them about battle strageties. The teacher was an average height woman, she had long purple hair and eyes. She wore a female work clothes that was purple. She also had purple shoes. Her name was Vira Cranel. Sherry was extremely happy about this class, because she practiced stragetic fighting. After the teacher left, she went to talk to Tisha�"

"Hey!"

"Hey. What's up?"

"Nothing, just happy."

"Haha, why? Because we had this class?"

"YES, IT WAS AMAZING!"

Sherry was extremely excited. A lot of the things they learnt in the class, were things she didn't know. It made her feel happy. Her excitement caused everyone in the class to look at her. Tisha, who stood beside her, felt uncomfortable because so many people were looking at them, but the attention of everyone was quickly taken by someone�"

STEP STEP STEP

"Hey guys."

Raeyon walked in. Everyone stared at him, even Tisha. He walked to his seat. He could feel the glares of the others in his back. He felt the same way Tisha felt, uncomfortable. Jack was the first one to ask him�"

"Raeyon. Why did you stay so long cultivating?"

Raeyon looked at Jack. Though his face didn't show it, but Raeyon could feel it. Jack was curious. All of them were curious. He thought about it for awhile�"

If I tell them that I saw 4 stars, what would they think? I feel like the best thing to do is to stay silent about it.

He came to the conclusion that it would be best not to tell them. He looked at everyone before
answering�"

"I guess I couldn't refine my energy as quick as you guys, haha."

The answer he gave actually made sense. Jack shook his head and laughed. He couldn't believe that was the reason why. Everyone else burst out into laughter, everyone except Genova and Jenna�"

There is no way he would take that long to refine the OSCELL he gathered. It's impossible. There
must be something else.

Genova had a spot on suspicion, he just didn't
know why.

The next teacher then came in. It was Lingui. Jack and the others were not excited about his class, especially Genova. Because Lingui taught them about the Language Of The God's, and they didn't know about it made them unenthusiastic. Raeyon however didn't mind it at all, since it was his birth language. Lingui didn't waste any time and began teaching.

"Last class, I told you that the God's will be coming back again. Now I know all of you are excited to learn about the language of the God's, but sadly, today will be just a regular English class."

They looked sad, but they were actually very happy that they were not going to learn about the language of the God's. After that, Lingui began teaching.

After the period ended, it was time for break.
Raeyon took out the snack that Roy had left him and began eating. Jenna also had brought her snack, so she didn't have to go to the cafeteria. They sat in the class alone, the only thing that could be heard was the chewing of food.

I better go ask him why he was still cultivating, I don't believe for a second that it was because he couldn't refine the energy as fast as us.

Jenna hurriedly ate her snack, then went to sit next to him. Raeyon was still eating, since Jenna had told him before that he should take his time to eat. Jenna looked at him. He looked back at her. He could feel that she wanted to ask him a question, so he stopped eating�"

"Good. You stopped."

"Yeah. Well? What is it you want to ask?"

"Hm, you noticed."

"Yep."

"Tell me the truth."

"About what?"

"Don't play stupid Raeyon!I want to know the real reason you stayed so long cultivating!"

Jenna was a bit irritated. She knew he knew what she meant, but he acted like he didn't know. Raeyon didn't want to tell her. He felt like if he did, she may tell the others, or think he's lying. Plus, since he didn't know if the two black stars would be of any use, or if he would still be using is normal 2 stars, he didn't want to tell her wrong information.

She stared at him intensely, not looking away for a second. Raeyon was getting uncomfortable, he thought about whether or not he should tell her over and over in his head, but was unable to decide�"

"Answer me!"

Jenna shouted as she got impatient. They sat there for 5 minutes, yet Raeyon was not answering. In a last ditch effort to get him to talk,
she threatened him�"

"If you don't answer me, we are no longer
friends."

"What?! Are you serious?!"

"Yes!"

She was serious. Raeyon couldn't believe it. Jenna was his first friend, so losing her would have made him extremely sad. That fact made him want tell her. He thought about it for a while�"

If I tell her, there is less of a chance that she would hate me than me not telling her and having her hate me completely. I guess I should.
He decided to tell her�"

"I�""

"What?"

"I have fou�""

"Fou? Speak up!"

She shouted behind him. He kept on stopping in the middle of his sentences, making her angry.

"I have four st�""

RING! RING!RING!

"All students, please come to the Assembly Hall immediately. I repeat, all students come to the Assembly Hall immediately."

As he was about to tell her, the sound of the bell ringing could be heard. Raeyon used it as an excuse for not being able to tell her�"

"We should go."

"What? No, not until you tell�""

He grabbed her and ran out of the class room. Jenna tried to remove her hand, but his grip was too tight. They ran until they arrived at the Assembly Hall. When they got there, they saw all the students from 1st years to 2nd years there. Duran was standing on the stage in front of the
mike, waiting to speak. They went to their line.

"Now that everyone is here, I can get started."

Raeyon turned to Jenna�"

"Was he waiting for us?"

He whispered. She shook her shoulders. He felt a bit happy since she actually answered him. Duran continued�"

"Today, you shall be going home earlier than usual. Since there are only 6 days left till Hunting Season starts, we decided to send you all home for the next 5 days so you can train and improve yourselves. I hope you use this time wisely. Those of you who don't want to participate, can come and see me after. You are dismissed."

The students immediately left. Some of them stayed back to tell Duran that they were not participating.

Raeyon, along with Jenna went to the bustop to wait for the bus. They stood there, not one uttering a word. Raeyon thought that it was similar to the first time they met. They waited for 3 minutes, then a vehicle came. It wasn't the bus but a red sports car. Raeyon didn't know who they stopped for. Suddenly he saw Jenna moving�"

"Jenna?"

He called out to her, but she didn't stop. She got in the car. After that, the car took off, Jenna's long purple hair fluttered in the wind. Raeyon looked on as it drove off.

"Who was that?"

He asked himself. The fact that Jenna went in the car made him think that it was either her mother or father, but he wasn't sure. The bus arrived shortly after. Raeyon got on and then went home.

ARIE HOUSEHOLD

Jenna arrived home 5 minutes after the bus came to pick Reayon up. She went up to her room and sat on her bed. She didn't even take off her clothes. She was thinking about the fact that Raeyon didn't tell her about why he stayed so long cultivating. She also thought about how she said she wouldn't be friends again with him�"

I can't believe I said that. He probably hates me now, not that I care but,I probably hurt his feelings. Ugh!

She laid down on her bed. Ever since she met Raeyon, she's changed so much. Jenna thought that it would have been best to apologize to him to him the next day, but remembered that it wouldn't have school.

Well, I will apologize on the day of Hunting Season, since I have to train.

She got off her bed to take off her clothes. In the process of doing that, she heard a knock�"

"Who is it?"

"Your mother"

"Oh. It's open."

Her mother walked in. She had long purple hair, purple eyes and the Arie family symbol(⚜) under her eyes. She had a great body shape. Men who saw her would bow at her feet. She was Jurina Arie. She sat on the bed and began talking�"

"I heard that Hunting Season will be starting soon."

"Yes."

"Will you be participating?"

"I think so."

"You think so?"

"Well, I'm not sure if you would allow me to."

"If you are not sure that you will be participating, then it doesn't matter if I say yes or no, does it?"

"I guess."

"So will you?"

"Yes, I will."

"Good. Since you are, you'll have to spend the 5 days leading up to the actual day of Hunting
Season training."

"Yes mother."

"And I will be your trainer."

"...Huh?"

Jenna was surprised. Her mother had never taught her before, so she didn't know what to expect, plus, her mother was always busy with work, so the last thing on Jenna's mind was her mother training her.

"What do you mean'huh?'"

"Well, aren't you going to be busy with work?"

"I'm taking 5 days from my 40 days leave to train you."

"What? I thought you said that you were saving those days for important times?!?"

Jurina never missed a day of work, so all her vacation days built up. She once told Jenna that she would only take her vacation days on important times, so the fact that she took 5 days
out of the 40 days really surprised Jenna.

"This is an important time. You're going to be taking part in one of the most exciting events of
your student life, of course I'm going to personally train you."

I can't believe I'm going to be trained by my
mother. This is scary yet amazing.

"Thanks Mom!"

Jenna hugged her mother. Jurina then left her alone. She jumped on her bed, filled with excitement.

FROST MANSION

"huff huff huff!"

"Again Master Jack."

"I know DED. Aaaah!"

Jack was training with his trainer DED. DED was a tall man who wore a Butler's suit. He had a bald head that had the a snow flake tattoo (❄) on it. He also had green eyes.

"ICE CREATION�"SPEAR OF YETI!"

The spears flew towards DED�"

"Good, but not good enough. ICE TECHNIQUE-
FROZEN STREAM!"

A beam of ice intercepted the attack, however, one of the spears was not destroyed. It flew
towards his face�"

SLASH!

It cut him, a huge cut could be seen on his face. DED didn't expect for one of the spears to actually hit him.

"I hope you take me a bit serious now."

"I guess I should."

WHOOSH!

suddenly he appeared in front of Jack�"

BAM!

He hit him one time in his stomach. Jack backed up, holding his stomach. Though it wasn't DED's full strength, it was still enough to make Jack groan in pain. Jack lifted his arm, gathering ice around it. He was about to launch his attack when�"

"Ok, that's enough."

"Huh?"

Jack stopped. He didn't know why DED stopped him, but if it was because he thought he couldn't fight more, Jack wasn't going to accept that.

"Why? I can still fight."

"I'm not stopping you because you can't fight. I'm stopping you because you need to practice hand to hand combat."

"Well let's go then,."

"No, not against the real me, but the ice me."

CRACKLE!

An ice sculpture, in the shape of DED was created. It was filled with OSCELL, allowing it to respond to attacks. Jack thought that he could just break it with his ice abilities, but soon found out that he couldn't�"

"Don't think you can break it with ice attacks. It will just absorb them, making it stronger."

"Damn!"

Jack was frustrated. Though he knew that practicing martial arts could've been beneficial to him, he didn't want to do it. Since he thought that overpowering his opponent with his OSCELL alone would be enough. Without wasting anytime, DED told him bye and then left. After DED left, Jack fought with the ice clone of DED until he was beaten. It took him more than 4 hours to beat it. He realized that he was very weak when it came to martial arts. Jack also thought that maybe Raeyon was going easy on
him during their fight.

LUNAR�' TRAINING FIELD

The field was located a top a mountain,where one could say it was reaching the sky. Due to the color of the rocks at the top of the mountain,it looked like the moon was always shining on it. The image of a full moon could be seen in the middle of the field. Genova stood there with his Master. His master's name was Luro. He was a father figure in Genova's life,since he raised him. Luro had long white hair and a shaped up beard. He had a white tattoo of the moon under his left eyes. He had white pupils and eyebrows. He wore a white and black torn up martial arts training outfit,(similar to that of Son Goku from dragon Ball).

Genova, after witnessing Raeyon's strength, pleaded with Luro to help him train. After he saw Genova's determination, he accepted immediately. Genova was already very strong in martial arts, so his master wanted him to practice his OSCELL fighting but�"

"No. I don't want to."

"Why? If you used your abilities more, you'll be way stronger than you are now!"

"I just can't master. Please understand."

"Hmph. Are you afraid that they'll find out who you really are?"

Genova couldn't answer him. He was afraid that people would realize that he was part of THAT family. Luro decided to continue training, since he realized that Genova was going to be in a slump if they continued talking about that. They fought�"

" Haaaa. Take this!"

"Hmph!"

Genova threw a punch, Luro blocked it by putting his elbows together. Genova continued fighting. The speed at which he punched was so fast that it looked like he was firing thousands of punches at a time,yet, Luro managed to block them all.

BAM!BAM!BAM!

Genova repeatedly attacked,but everytime he did,he was blocked. This was the ability that Luro developed after years of fighting. His body was able to instantly react to any attack�"

I have to find a way to hit him. But how? I was never able to do it before.

Genova was frustrated. In the 16 years he trained with him,he was never able to actually hit him. He was in a predicament�"

"You won't be able to hit me unless you use your abilities."

"Don't worry,I'll find a way. I must."

Idiot.

Genova wasn't stubborn,but when it came to actually using his abilities,his head became as hard as a rock. He couldn't help it. Due to certain events that happened and were happening in his life,he was afraid to. Luro, however,was different. Even if he knew about what happened in Genova's life,he wanted him to use his powers,to show the people that hurt him that he wasn't afraid,but Genova never did.

If he doesn't use that ability,he will never hit me.

That was true. The only way that Genova could hit him was by using an ability. Genova attacked again and again, but to no avail. His attacks were being blocked every time. He started to consider using that technique�"

Maybe I should. We've been fighting for 10 minutes and I still can't hit him. Let me try one more thing, if it doesn't work, then I guess I'll have to do it.

"I see that you're finally thinking huh. Aaaaaah!"

Luro swung at Genova, but Genova dodged by jumping backwards, causing luro's fist to crash into the ground.


© 2018 Lone


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

35 Views
Added on March 29, 2018
Last Updated on March 29, 2018


Author

Lone
Lone

Roseau, Caribbean, Dominica



About
i like writing anime stories. more..

Writing