Chapter Three: Wayne Olson

Chapter Three: Wayne Olson

A Chapter by The old me

Chapter Three

“F*****g school”, thought Wayne as he was 4 periods deep into the day.

“Two more f*****g hours then I get to go home and sleep” he thought.

His day was very uneventful up till this point. But that quickly changed when he started fifth period. When he sat down in the back of the class, he started to put his head down to sleep when in the corner of his eye, he saw the girl from the bus. He sat there hoping and praying she would sit next to him. She slowly looked around then choose the sit next to him. She sat down and smiled towards Wayne.

She turned to him and said, “Hi my name is Lindsey, are you new here?”

“Hello Lindsey, I’m Wayne, and yes, I’m new here, just moved.”

“Cool, I saw you on the bus; do you live in the trailer park?”

“Yeah I live there and I saw you on the bus too”

“Well if you need something, just talk to me, I know moving sucks”

“Cool thanks”

They both turned to pay attention to the teacher talk about some subject; Wayne didn’t really care what it was because he was thinking about his little conversion with Sophia. He thought maybe this girl could be the one. His gut told him it was, even though it was only one conversion.

Next, Wayne walked to his last class. There he was forced into a group project. There he met three guys, Victor, Miguel, and Sean. Victor was 17, fairly fat kid, and was of Mexican descent. He was general in Miguel’s gang. Miguel, the leader of Le Diablo, was 19, very muscled and also Mexican. Sean was 17, average built and white skinned. He was also a new member of the Le Diablo. Le Diablo was a small gang of only consisting of them three and three others, Luis, Henry and Alex. Mainly the gang just hid in their hid out and smoked weed. They got weed money from small thief and pawns from people’s houses in Phoenix.

“Have you ever run in gang before, Wayne?” Miguel says as he turns towards Wayne.

“No, why?” said Wayne.

“Well Le Diablo is recruiting, and we could use a few more honkys” said Miguel. Victor and Sean laugh.

“Well I’m not going to be here for long so it’s all fine if I don’t join” said Wayne.

“Well you should, I saw you talking to that hotty in period 5, b*****s love tough gang members” said Sean.

Wayne thinks it over in his head, and says “What do I need to do if I want to join?”

“Come to the edge of the desert by 6th street, and we will give you the test” said Miguel.

“What test?” said Wayne.

“Don’t worry about it” the three members say.

Right then, the class ends and everyone rushes out. Wayne is walking alone when he bumps into another boy, making him drop his drink.

“Sorry” Wayne quickly says.

“What the f**k man?” the boy yells.

“Sorry about that” said Wayne.

The boy looks down at the drink and then at Wayne. He forms a fist with his hand and strikes Wayne in the face. Wayne fell quickly to the ground. Suddenly, a teacher ran up followed by the girl she was talking to and went over to stop the boy from hitting him again.

“Get out of here, Chad” said the teacher.

The girl that was with the teacher helped Wayne up. And she shoots him a quick smile.

“Hi, I’m Molly, sorry about Chad, he can be very aggressive” said the girl.

“O, I’m Wayne, and yeah, I can see the aggressive part” said Wayne as he wimps the blood from his eye.

“Hey, you should let me clean that up, I live like 2 minutes from the school” said Molly.

“Ok, I guess, I should wait for the bus but I’ll just walk home, it is that long” said Wayne.

“Ok, follow me” said Molly.

So the two walk off and continue to talk. Soon after they arrive at Molly’s house. The two enter and Molly leads him into the bathroom. She pulls out some toilet paper and rubbing alcohol. She cleans Wayne’s cut. Then turns and throws away the toilet paper. She turns back and stares into Wayne’s green/blue eyes. Those few sweet moments of the two staring into each other’s eyes seems like it last forever. Suddenly, Molly goes in for a kiss, but as she does, her dad enters the bathroom.

“What the f**k are you doing, you w***e” said her dad.

“I…I..am…just cleaning his cut” mumbles Molly.

Just at the moment when she finishes, her dad strikes her in the face. Wayne quickly gets up to defend her.

“What are you going to do boy?” yells her dad.

From the bathroom floor, Molly yells, “Wayne, you need to leave now.”

“But..” said Wayne

“Go!” yells Molly.



© 2011 The old me


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Love this! I hope there is more to the story

Posted 13 Years Ago


It leaves you in suspense. Hope to read more.

Posted 13 Years Ago


i really enjoy it :)
i cant wait to read the rest. your one of the best writers i know on here :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


:o still have me on edge...
you're a great writer. :)
lovin the stories

Posted 13 Years Ago


Wow. You're bringing in parental abuse AND gangs? Oof, that's a lot. I'm sure you'll be able to handle it, but be careful...

Posted 13 Years Ago


Ok the story is going at light speed here. Again you give a lot. There are some minor typos and the third paragraph needs some serious editing. Get to proof reading or have someone that can help with it. Your characters have potential you just need to frame them a bit better. Message me on here if you like. As I said this all has some real potential.

Posted 13 Years Ago


ouch... wow... ouch... serious ouch...

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

304 Views
8 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 14, 2011
Last Updated on April 22, 2011


Author

The old me
The old me

Los Angeles, CA



About
If you notice some of my work is gone, that is because it is. I trimed down to put only a few on the site. Message me if you want to know anything about me. I'm an open book more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Chapter Five Chapter Five

A Chapter by The old me


Chapter 16 Chapter 16

A Chapter by The old me


Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by The old me


Chapter Two Chapter Two

A Chapter by The old me