chapter 1: Ivy sees an Angel.

chapter 1: Ivy sees an Angel.

A Chapter by cimmy wuv xxxooo
"

Ivy meets Mitch the angel sent by her father to train her

"

I screamed as I woke in a sweat, well at least I thought I woke… felt like I’d just blinked and it was gone just like that, like I was already awake. I couldn’t have been, it was just a dream, just a bad dream. I’d had plenty before but this one was different, this one felt so real.  All of a sudden my door slammed open and knocked me right out of my thoughts, of course it was my mum telling me to hurry up. I didn’t want to miss school, it was my last year of school, and I was in year 12. So she wanted me to attend every day and not miss a day, my education was all she thought about.

“So look who finally shows up to keep me from dying of boredom.” my best friend Luke says as I walk into maths late because Of sleeping in. Of course the only one more unhappy then my mum about that was my maths teacher MR Walters.

“So miss Ivy I expect you have a good reason for being late.” He exclaims, giving me the eye.

“Well not really, I just slept in because I figured it wouldn’t hurt me to miss first period, after all I just fall asleep in your class anyway.” I explain. Mr Walters face goes red.

“How dare you speak to me like that.” He exclaims. Luke can’t hold it in any longer and he laughs, he can’t help it when he sees Mr Walters so angry. he’s always telling me how funny it is.

“That’s it.” He bellows. “Out of my class now, the both of you. Go to the office, and they can deal with you!”

“So here we are again.” Luke says looking at me. “We come here any more often we moss well live here.”

“Well here’s better then class.” I reply. “But I’m still bored.”

“I can fix that.” Luke says with a smile.”

“oh no singing please its torcher.” I exclaim covering my ears. Luke then starts singing loudly in a very off key manner, and when I block my ears he just sings louder, so I can still hear him loud and clear. “Ahhh please stick to your day job.” I tell him shoving him off the chair. We both get a dirty look from one of the office members.

“I’ll be with you two ungrateful children in a minute.” She says coldly.

“We are not children I call back to her.”

“Well then stop acting like them.” She says smartly glaring at me.

So after getting sent off with 2 weeks of detention which is pretty hash if you ask me, we got sent off to second period. I laughed and talked to Luke on the way there like we always do. Luke had been my best friend since primary school, for as long as I can remember. I have never been a kind or loving person I mean those emotions were hard for me to give anyone, I had made teachers cry and worst of all I had managed to turn Luke from a nice good boy to a real trouble maker, but of course no one was as bad as me. For some reason I was just bad I loved doing bad things gave me a rush of excitement and it was fun, Its just sometimes I felt bad because whoever I hung around with seemed to change and become allot like me, I don’t know why I had that impact on people but in a way I wished I didn’t.

Sunday matched its name as I sat out in the warm sun and bathed in it, I loved the heat and I was enjoying every bit of it. I just lay on the porch thinking about everything, mostly though about the feelings I have had for Luke for 3 years now. I kept telling myself the feelings would go away but they only grew stronger every day, and I didn’t know what to do about it. I mean sure I’d thought about telling him how I felt lots of times, but we had been friends for years I was scared.  I guess that I thought he wouldn’t feel the same way or worse he would, then we’d have a bad break up and we wouldn’t be friends after that. I couldn’t deal with not having Luke as my best friend so I just kept it all inside. I must admit though it’s hard not to wonder to myself every day if he’s feeling the same way.

All of a sudden it was dark, gosh I must have been thinking for ages, but it wasn’t just the dark that had pulled me out of my thoughts. I think I was dreaming, I had to be, because what I saw in front of me couldn’t be real. He looked like a slice of heaven, he was gorgeous hovering right beside me was a blonde haired, green eyed

male only looked about 22.  He had light glowing all around him with his magnificent white wings. I stared in awe and I really hoped I wasn’t drooling.

“Hello sweetheart” I heard him say in he’s velvet voice. There was no way he could be talking to me, not if he was calling me sweetheart.  I wasn’t the best looking girl around, why in the world would he say anything like that to me, but I couldn’t see anyone else around.

“Are you ok darling.” He said glaring at me.  I couldn’t even find my voice, I decided to try to say something which wasn’t a good idea coz it came out as, “I um I well um I….” he laughed at me and when he laughed I was lost in he’s eyes, the way they sparkled when he laughed, the way he’s face lit up, he was so beautiful. He continued to glare at me until I finally found my voice.

 “I’m sorry I… who are you?” I said trying not to stutter or jumble my words, this man took my breath away.

“I am your trainer, I was sent here by your father to train you, skill you up, and  teach you how to use you powers.”

“Powers?” I laughed. “Now I know I’m dreaming. I don’t know what you’re talking about” I explained.

“Oh but your mother isn’t your real mother, I’m sure you were told you were adopted weren’t you?” he said looking at me.

“Of course I know that, but to me she is my real parent. My birth parents gave me away, didn’t want me, so they don’t exist to me. My mother is my real mother in my eyes,  I love her with all my heart.”

The angel extended he’s hand out to me for me to shake, so I took it in mine and held it.

”I’m Mitch, nice to meet you Ivy.” He said with a smile.

“Um... how exactly do you know my name?” I questioned.  

“I told you, your father told me he’s been watching over you, waiting until you were old enough to learn, and then come home to him.

“I am home here.” I said glaring at him. I then laughed. “Your trying to tell me my dad’s some kind of angel?”

“Yes exactly, and it’s your destiny to be one too, but you’re not one of us until you come home.” he explained.

“Well this is one interesting dream, and as hot as you are, and as interesting as this sounds, it’s kind of crazy, and I’m so ready to wake up right now.” I replied. He laughed again.

“Oh you’re not asleep dear, I’m very real. What I’m telling you is very real. Your father is king of the angels, and I am a trainer. I train young angels such as yourself up, just before they get there powers, then I bring them home.”

“I’m far from being an angel.” I said laughing again. “I’m not really a good person.” “Oh you are, you just choose not to show the good in yourself.” He replied.

All of a sudden the door flew open. I turned to see who it was, it was mum coming to tell me to come inside. I looked around but he was gone, he had vanished, it must have been a dream, but I didn’t wake up, so it couldn’t have been. I had to be going crazy then, how else could I explain it. My mum stared weirdly at me. “Why do you have that confused look on your face?” she asked with a smile. I laughed and told mum the whole story, she laughed. “You have the strangest dreams kiddo.” She said smiling at me.

“So you think it was a dream then.” I asked.

“Well I don’t think, of course it was a dream.” She replied as I followed her inside.  I wish she were right, but I knew it couldn’t have been a dream, which only left one option. I was seeing things and going crazy. Great.

 

      



© 2013 cimmy wuv xxxooo


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Ahh sorry I didn't get to reading this til now! This is so awesome!!! :D I cannot wait to read the rest of it!!! (Which I'm gonna have to get to tomorrow, though, cause it's late) but great job I love it!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

cimmy wuv xxxooo

10 Years Ago

Awww thank you so much hun :) and take your time theirs no rush :)
Glad you loved it :)
this is a really great idea I'm interested to see how it evolves. Great write, really funny too.
I knew you were talented in telling stories ;)

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

cimmy wuv xxxooo

10 Years Ago

Thanks Anna means so much your review :) Im so glad you liked it.
Thanks for taking the time .. read more
annabellee

10 Years Ago

that's no problem, you're most welcome :)
Oh I have to read more! This is great! So powerful an well written!

Posted 10 Years Ago


cimmy wuv xxxooo

10 Years Ago

thanks jaime im glad ur liking it so far :)
Interesting and exciting first chapter for sure =D
Can't wait to read more !!!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

cimmy wuv xxxooo

10 Years Ago

thanks :) im glad your enjoying it :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

315 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 17, 2013
Last Updated on June 5, 2013


Author

cimmy wuv xxxooo
cimmy wuv xxxooo

melbourne, Australia



About
Hey everyone im cimmonne (prounced simone) but everyone i know and love calls me cimmy. I'm unique and different and 100 percent me. I have a passion for writing and i want to share my writing with ev.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..