Chapter 4: The talk and the destiny.

Chapter 4: The talk and the destiny.

A Chapter by cimmy wuv xxxooo

I walked though my door, finally feeling allot better after my talk with Luke. Then I here mum yell out to me.

“I’m in the lounge Hun.” She calls. I remember that talk we were meant to have, and how weird she was acting this morning. My good mood wasn’t great anymore, because I had a feeling I wasn’t going to love this talk.

I walked into the lounge and looked at mum, as I said. “Is this talk going to put me in a very bad mood”?

My mum laughed at me and said. “I have no idea how this talk is going to make you feel, it might make you think I’m crazy, it might make you feel special, it might make you sad, I really don’t know. Just take a seat and let me tell you a story about your parents.”

After id took my seat, my mother Sonya started her story, and I embraced myself for what I might hear.

“So your dad mark and I we were best friends, we still are. I don’t get to see him very much anymore. Anyway there’s no easy way to say this, but your dads an angel, and as good and smart as he may be, he has a big heart, and lets people in and trusts people way to easy. So anyway, one day he was out being a guardian, and watching out for his charge, Henry. When he was coming back to heaven, he ran into an incredible looking female called Lucinda, she was beautiful, with her black hair flowing half way down her back, long and gorgeous.” I touched my own dark, black, soft, shiny hair, as my mother went on.

“Gorgeous eyes as green as emeralds.” I thought of my own green eyes how I always got compliments on how gorgeous they were. “As skinny as a model.” Sonya went on. “Your father couldn’t take he’s eyes of her. When I saw your mother.” Sonya choked up her next words. “Your real mother, I knew I had no chance with your father, how could I compete against her. I had no chance she was gorgeous. Although as I got to know her and watch her, I learnt that whitest she was incredibly beautiful, she had such evil deep within her. I wanted to protect your father (my lover, my best friend) from her. So I had to find it within myself to arrange a get together day with her, to get to know her. So that’s what I did. Your father seemed happy. I wanted to get to know his Lucinda as he called her. So that day I walked with her, to well what I thought was a shopping centre, but she took me to an ally with no one around. Then staring into her eyes I was scared. I saw the glimpse of evil in them, and I knew she was planning something that I didn’t think I was going to like.”

 

 

         

          Sonya’s talk with Lucinda 1980:

 

“What are we doing here.” I asked. Lucinda smiled at me, and I cringed at the sight.

“Only one of us will be coming back to mark tonight, and it won’t be you. I see the way you look at him, and I know you love him, but you can’t have my man.” She replied.

“You may be beautiful, and he may be head over heels for you, and blinded by your beauty. Although you dont fool me for a second. I see right through that.” I said glaring at her. “He deserves better then you, and I will make sure I get him to see what I see.” 

 

               Back to Ivy talking......

I watched My foster mother as she talked to me about my real father and my mother, and I didn’t know what to think. What she was telling me couldn’t be true, angels did not exist. My mother sounded like a real b***h. I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. Sonya glared at me.

“I know this is a lot for you to take in sweetheart, but I won’t let her get to you. Your mother and your father are now sending someone down to lead you to your destiny. Your mother believes you are meant to be one of them, a demon. She is the devil, the most evil living creature in this world. Your father will send someone down for you. You are now old enough to learn how to use your powers. Your guardian will train you, and then sooner or later you will become an angel. You are all that is good my dear, you are not like your mother. Those dreams you have been having, they’re not dreams, like you said, they’re very real. I don’t mean to scare you, but it’s true. That guy you saw in your wardrobe, he was one of your mothers demons, sent to collect you. Do not go anywhere near him. I knew she would have found you sooner or later, you can’t run from her. The sooner you’re safe in heaven with your father, the better.”

“You have got to be kidding me with this.” I laughed. “Mum. Really? What kind of fucked up story is this. Are you trying to tell me it’s my destiny to choose to become a demon or an angel. Really mum really?” Sonya looked at me.

“I know all this is hard to believe, but its true. When you’re ready to hear the rest of this story, I will finish telling you. I think I should let you take all this in for a few days first. I will always be here for you and try to protect you. To me you’re my daughter, not hers. Maybe you’re hers by blood, but you are one of the good ones, and I love you like my own.”

Tears feel down my eyes, this was the second time I had cried today. “Mum I wept. I love you too, so much, and I know you’d never lie to me, it’s just a lot to take in. I need to go for a walk to clear my head I’ll be back later.

“Don’t be out too late.” she called out to me. “He comes looking for you at night time, they don’t like the daylight.”

I walked down to the place me and Luke go to, just to have some time to myself, to clear my head and think about all this. Part of me wanted to stay, and hear the rest of the story, because as weird as the story sounded, my mum had never told me a lie before. I knew she wouldn’t lie to me about something like this. Although I couldn’t. I had to hear it tomorrow or something. I really needed to clear my head, and think about this. The worst part was there must be evil in me too. My mums a devil afterall, but my dad’s head angel. I just couldn’t think of anything great id ever done for anyone. I always thought I had been a bad person, and now I couldn’t help but think I was right.

I got to our spot eventually, down by the river, with no one there. I sat on our tree, and stared off into the flowing water, it was beautiful. I had brought my camera, because I loved taking pictures. I took some pictures of the water, some of the rocks, and just everything around me that was beautiful. And then I lay down on the tree and relaxed as I drifted off in my thoughts.

I opened my eyes and saw him there, those glowing red eyes were all I could see, from underneath that black cape. He gave me a creepy smile, and slowly he came closer. “Wake up Ivy, this isn’t real.” I said speaking out loud to myself. “These dreams aren’t real he’s not really there.” His smile grew bigger, as he approached me. In seconds he was extremely close to me, close enough for me to see his skelton face fade away like magic, and beneath it, appeared a guy, just as breath taking as the angel I saw. Except there was something different about this guy. His looks were different. He had black hair, as black as night, his eyes actually remained

red, which was one of my favourite colours. Whilest they looked hot like fire, they also had that pure look of evil within them, that sent chills up my spine.

“Hello Ivvvyyy.” He said in a hot, but creepy voice. He hissed as he said my name, which thrilled me, but sent chills down my spine at the same time.

“My name isss Drake. I’m so happy to finally meet you.” Another chill ran down my back, but i was slowly starting not to be afraid, and I found my voice.

“Did my mother send you?” I questioned.

“Not this time lovely.” Came his reply as he licked he’s lips. “I just love watching you, afterall you’re a gorgeous sight to look at.”

“Well, I thank you for the compliment.” I found myself saying. He smiled at me again. Another chill ran up my spine.

“I’m always watching you, and I can’t help but want you all to myself. We have allot in common Ivyyyy.” he went on. “We are both such evil creatures, and I can’t wait to take you home.”

I tensed up. “That’s not my home.” I practically hissed. “I’m nothing like you or my mother. You disgust me.” He smiled at me.

“You are one of us. I can see it in your eyes, and sooner or later when you except that, I’ll be glad to take you home.”

With those last words he vanished, just like that. I blinked a number of times and I knew it, then and there, that these weren’t dreams, all of this was real. My mother was right, and I knew at that instant that i was a chosen one.



© 2013 cimmy wuv xxxooo


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I really like the conflict between the good and the evil side of her :) Curious to find out which one she'll chose.


Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

cimmy wuv xxxooo

10 Years Ago

Yer i need to continue it haven't worked on it for ages.
Who do you want her to end up with o.. read more
annabellee

10 Years Ago

Until now Luke, but I don't know much about the other guy yet :)
cimmy wuv xxxooo

10 Years Ago

lol theres 2 more guys coming into it besides Luke :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

169 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 20, 2013
Last Updated on May 21, 2013


Author

cimmy wuv xxxooo
cimmy wuv xxxooo

melbourne, Australia



About
Hey everyone im cimmonne (prounced simone) but everyone i know and love calls me cimmy. I'm unique and different and 100 percent me. I have a passion for writing and i want to share my writing with ev.. more..

Writing