Chapter 2…The nightmare that wasn’t.

Chapter 2…The nightmare that wasn’t.

A Chapter by cimmy wuv xxxooo
"

The demon sent down by Ivys mother pays Ivy a visit in her dreams...... or is she dreaming?

"

I closed my eyes in bed, as I tried to dose off to sleep, it was hard seeing as id been having really bad nightmares the last few days. Take last night for example, in my dream the closet door slams open, and before I can see anything in there I wake up I think, or I just blinked. The funny thing is, in these dreams I don’t actually think they are dreams, I really do feel like Im awake, but that’s impossible. I would have to be sleeping right? As if my wardrobe would slam open, i’d blink my eyes and it would be shut again, that doesn’t happen in real life. I was dreaming they were always dreams, they had to be, I just didn’t know what they meant.

All of a sudden it happened again. I heard a bang, and the closet door was open. Inside my closet was the scariest thing I had ever seen in my life, it was a black figure with a black cloak, and a skeleton face. It was giving me the creepiest smile, and I was so terrified. I closed my eyes and tried to blink or wake myself up, because I had to of been asleep. When I opened my eyes it was still there, and worse it seemed to be closer. I felt like I couldn’t move but I had to, or it wouldn’t be long before it was right beside me. I tried closing my eyes again, and willing myself to wake up, I opened them, looked again, and it was even closer.

Ok, so I knew not to look away from it was step one. Now step 2 was to get my a*s out of bed, this wasn’t going to be easy. I did it, I jumped up. Now step 3 is to run past the wardrobe and out the door, which is exactly what I did. I ran full speed and it reached out to grab me, as I raced out my room.

My mum looked at me funny as I clung to her. I was in her room, clinging onto my mum so tight. I’d just blurted out what had happened, and here’s what she said.

“I think your bad dreams are getting worse.” I now looked at her, hoping she wouldn’t think I was crazy. I told her about seeing the angel before bed, and about how I really thought I wasn’t asleep though this scary thing, or through seeing the angel. “I’m worried about you.” Mum said looking at me funny. “You know they’re just dreams. Are you trying to tell me your seeing some evil creature in your closet, and an angel on our front porch, and its real? I think you need to get some sleep. Come on, go up to your room, and try and get some sleep, its very late.” She finished saying as she pulled away from me. I grabbed her hand.

“Mum. I know I sound pathetic, but I don’t want to go in there alone. Can you come in with me?” I asked.

I was soon in my bed again. Mum had come and showed me that everything was fine. My wardrobe was empty, and I was just tired the last few days. Now everything was fine, but I wasn’t taking my eyes of that wardrobe, because I was either going crazy, or what I saw was actually real. And to be honest I didn’t know what was worse.

That next day, I didn’t say much before leaving to go to school. Mum must have thought I was crazy, which I really didn’t blame her. I think I actually might have been. It was scary to think she might be right, me and mum had a really close relationship. I had no siblings, no father, so mum and I pretty much meant a hell of allot to each other. I could tell by the look on her face as I went to step out of her car that she was worried about me.

“Ivz. I’m worried about you.” She said.

“I know mum, I know you are, I’m kind of scared too because I think I’m going crazy. I never see things like this ever, this has never happened to me before. I don’t know what’s going on, I wish they were just dreams, but I’m 99 precent sure I’m awake and I’m seeing things, I’m crazy aren’t I?”

“You’re not crazy babe.” My mum says hugging me. I just hoped this day wouldn’t come, but I knew it would. I have to talk to you after school, its important she explained to me.

“What are you talking about mum?” I asked puzzled.

“I’ll tell you everything after school.” she explains. “It’s going to be a lot to take in though, and you will probably then think I’m the crazy one, but this talk will have to wait until after school.” She explained.

I had never seen my mum look so serious before, I thought to myself all through biology. She was acting weird, what she said to me was weird. I couldn’t concentrate at all, I was too busy wondering what kind of conversation this was going to be, and if I was going to like what I was going to here.

All of a sudden I heard that same annoying cute voice I always did. I was sitting out on the bench that people ate on, because I didn’t see the point in using a chair. It was lunch break, and I was lost in my thoughts yet again. Then Luke comes and puts his hands over my eyes, and whispers in my ear.

“Guess who?” The sound of he’s voice was just adorable, and it actually sounded like he was trying to sound sexy, weather he was or not it had worked, and I’d never found myself breathless around Luke before. Now here I was, really nervous and excited at the same time. I finally found my voice and laughed.

”It’s umm... Luke.” I said smiling.

He laughed and said. “Nope try again.”

“It’s my stupid idiotic best friend.” I said breaking into a giggle.

“Well I was thinking more along the lines of adorable, irresistible, stunningly handsome guy, that you can’t believe is your best friend. I then laughed extremely hard and started coughing, I laughed so hard that I ended up in a coughing fit, and the moment was completely gone, and he was just Luke my best friend again. He then glared at me.

“I’m not that bad now am I? No need to cough.” I smiled up at him as I finished coughing.  I then held out my hand to him and he pulled me up. I got that secret tingle in my hand like I always did, and we walked to class together, like we always did.

 



© 2013 cimmy wuv xxxooo


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Hmm.. dont bother askiing if u can steal some moments from my life -.- haha.. its all good ;p this storys alot better so far coming along great!:D

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

cimmy wuv xxxooo

10 Years Ago

Yer mum likes this one better to.... Ill have to work on it again..... Glad you like dis one :) soww.. read more
The connection you made between these two is great! I love the way you write! I cant wait to read more of your stuff!

Posted 10 Years Ago


cimmy wuv xxxooo

10 Years Ago

hehehe awesome im so glad ur liking it :) yer Luke and Ivy are cute together

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

184 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 17, 2013
Last Updated on May 21, 2013


Author

cimmy wuv xxxooo
cimmy wuv xxxooo

melbourne, Australia



About
Hey everyone im cimmonne (prounced simone) but everyone i know and love calls me cimmy. I'm unique and different and 100 percent me. I have a passion for writing and i want to share my writing with ev.. more..

Writing