Chapter 5... Lost love and Romance.

Chapter 5... Lost love and Romance.

A Chapter by cimmy wuv xxxooo

As I lay in my bed that night, I couldn’t sleep at all. All I could think about was how this one day had changed my life. All this time I’d been living a lie, I thought I was just as normal as everyone else, only to find out I had a destiny, actually I had 2 destiny’s to choose from. In one, I could be a demon, and live in hell with my beautiful extremely evil, probably allot like me, mother Lucinda. The worst thing was I could picture that future. I always knew I had evil in me, but to think it was to the point of being a devil, that was too much for me to take in. Was I really meant to be the daughter of the devil? Apparently I was. I was more than just bad. I was pure evil. Or if I chose to ignore my mother’s path, I could follow in my fathers to be an angel. Although I couldn’t see the good in myself everyone tried to tell me, I had. I wish I could be that person. I wish I could believe my destiny was to be an angel, but I couldn’t see it within myself. All this was allot for me to take in, and I couldn’t help but be angry, that I had been living a lie this whole time. That Sonya, Lucinda (my so called real mother) or my angel of a father Mark, couldn’t have told me sooner. Why had they chosen to let me live this life? I needed more answers, but I wasn’t sure I wanted them. I still couldn’t believe that this wasn’t some fantasy, or fictional book I had been reading, or someone had been reading to me. This was real, and this was my life.

As I lay in my bed, I started to hear voices, and that knocked me right out of my thoughts. Sonya rarely had visitors over, and I could hear a big manly voice coming from the kitchen. Who was my mother talking to? I stood quiet and listened, so I could hear what she was saying. 

“I’m so glad you’re hear.” I heard her kind of whimper. Was my mother crying right now? I had never heard her cry before. I was very curious of who she was talking to, someone that could make my mother cry. Now this was something. I heard the manly voice again. So there is a man here, I thought to myself. I heard him respond to my mother.

“So, you should miss me Sonya it’s been 14 years.” Mark replied.

“I know.” Sonya wept. “I haven’t seen you since you came to check up on Ivy, when she was 3.

“I know.” Mark explained.

I stayed quiet in my room, and I chose to listen to the rest of their conversation. “Well. This should be interesting.” I said out loud.

 

   Sonya and Marks conversation (The reunion)

“I can’t believe you’re really here,” Sonya wept. “How I’ve missed you.”

Mark came in and swept his lost love up into his embrace. “I couldn’t have chosen a better mother for my daughter. You are an incredible woman in my eyes. You have always been my angel. One I never told how I felt, and one who I lost to a mistake, an evil beautiful, inhuman mistake. Because of that mistake, my child could be at risk of following in the wrong mothers footsteps. I refuse to let that happen. I’m so sorry Sonya. You deserved to be her mother by blood. My Ivy should have your blood pulsing though her. Although, my mistake doesn’t change the fact that to me, your still her mother, and she’s strong. She’s her own person, and I know that Ivy will choose the right path.” Mark Paused as he wiped away Sonya’s many tears. “Has any man been lucky enough to have what I foolishly lost?” Mark questioned staring blankly at the floor.”

Sonya lifted Marks face into her Own hands, looked him dead in the eyes and said. “There is no one else for me in this world, but you. I would wait another 14 years for you, if I had to. I never stopped loving you Mark. I always have and I always will. I lost you to Lucinda. You made a mistake. You fell for her lies, but everyone makes mistakes.” Sonya went on. “Even angles. You fixed that mistake as soon as she stopped fooling you. You repaid me with the best gift you could have given me. A daughter named Ivy, and I’ve grown to love her more than the world itself, as if she were my own, and to me she will always be my daughter.

Mark looked up at Sonya. “You’ve only grown more beautiful. My love for you has only grown, you’re the only one for me. It’s been so hard for me to stay away from you, and My Ivy. I needed to keep you both hidden from Lucinda. She will try to lure my Ivy into being a Demon, and Lucinda has her ways. She’s very dangerous. I was stupid enough to leave you in harms way once. I won’t let her hurt you, or my daughter. Mark looked up at Sonya. “I’m going to have to work something out to protect you both. The longer im here, she will smell me, my angel sent will  lead her to the both of you, so I must leave. Mark then kissed his Sonya, with the most loving, sweet, passionate kiss he had in him. All his feelings for her coming out in that kiss. Sonya opened her eyes after the kiss to find her mark gone, just like that. “I love you.” She whispered into the air.



© 2013 cimmy wuv xxxooo


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

aw I love Mark and Sonya, they're adorable together.
Just wondering though is he called Mark because of "your Mark" :)


Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

cimmy wuv xxxooo

10 Years Ago

haha yer i made them prety cute together didnt i?
I naturally like the name mark and maybe bec.. read more
annabellee

10 Years Ago

:D yeah they're really cute

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

174 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 20, 2013
Last Updated on May 21, 2013


Author

cimmy wuv xxxooo
cimmy wuv xxxooo

melbourne, Australia



About
Hey everyone im cimmonne (prounced simone) but everyone i know and love calls me cimmy. I'm unique and different and 100 percent me. I have a passion for writing and i want to share my writing with ev.. more..

Writing