Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine

A Chapter by fantasyluver2

Chapter Nine

 

 

“Wait, what?!” I said completely and utterly confused. What did he mean? Did he mean like metaphorically, like he would protect me and treat me like I was his High Priestess? He couldn’t mean that I was an actual witch and if I was, did that make him a………..werewolf? ‘Well that would explain the dream.’ He couldn’t be telling me the truth; it’s just not possible he has to be messing with me, right? No, it can’t be true; he’s lying, so he is just giving me excuses. Wait, what am I going on about?  I promised I would keep an open mind, but this is insane. ‘He has to be telling the truth why else would you picture you together when you were 12?’

“Just listen, please? I’m not lying to you I know you don’t believe me but if you listen maybe you’ll realize that I am telling the truth. I wouldn’t lie to you, please tell me you know that?” He said desperately, his eye pleading me to believe him. I didn’t know what to believe; he seemed to be telling the truth but what am I suppose to believe that the supernatural are real?

“I know you wouldn’t lie to me but it’s kind of hard to take in that I’m not human and well the whole thing that I think….. I just kissed a werewolf is also making me a little hesitant.” I said looking down and pressing my fingers into my temples. I was still sitting on his lap so he took my hands away from my head and replaced them with his; he started massaging them for me. His fingers were calloused but they were gentle and definitely relaxing. I immediately shut my eyes and started breathing deeply, my nerves were shot and this felt amazing. ‘Oh my god, you know dogs can be very comforting.’

“So you put that together, that I’m a werewolf? How �" How are you taking that? I mean do you- you have any questions? Of course you have questions I mean you can ask me anything, I mean it. Just ask and I’ll…” I stopped his babbling by grabbing his face and kissing him right on the mouth. He froze for less than a second and responded his mouth moved in sync with mine, I pulled back and he gave me that cocky smile. ‘That shut him up pretty well.’ “I knew it; you just can’t handle sitting there while this perfect specimen is right in front of you.” ‘Spoke to soon.’

“You’re right I definitely couldn’t help myself I just was too attracted to your stuttering and babbling that I couldn’t stop myself with the open opportunity.” I said with a dramatic flourish of my hands towards him and a roll of the eyes.

“Excuse me but I don’t stutter. Stuttering is what weak, pathetic excuses of men do. Oh and I’m way too attractive to be anything like that.” He said stubbornly and knotted his hands together at the small of my back. He looked me in the eye challenging me to say that he was anything like what he just described.

“Oh really so I must be going crazy because I could have sworn you just said, ‘How �" How are you taking that? I mean do you- you have any questions?’” I said in the same tone he was using when he said it. He of course new that I won and couldn’t have any of that so he started tickling to the point where I couldn’t breathe I was laughing so hard. I fell back trying to get away from him but he straddled me and continued to tickle me. Some how he managed o keep all his weight on his knees so I felt none of it, he finally stopped and after I got my breath back I pulled him down so his nose was touching mine and whispered “Cheater.” Right when he shut his eyes thinking I was going to kiss him I wrapped my leg around his hip and flipped us over so I was now straddling him. I grinned at his shocked expression and said “I win….again.” He wiped away the look and flashed me his cocky smile and said “You sure because I don’t feel like I’ve lost.” He put his hands on my hips and gave them a quick squeeze then let go.

“Well back to a more serious topic, when did I find out I was a witch?” I said looking everywhere else to avoid the amused look he was giving me.

“Your grandmother was teaching you Wiccan remedies while you were growing up and you had powers the whole time, which was surprising, but they fully came when you turned 16.” He said amusement still evident in his voice. 

“Why is me having powers the whole time surprising?” I said with pure curiosity.

“Usually a witch doesn’t inherit powers until they are 16, your powers were minor compared to what you can do now but still you could do things that an extremely weak witch would be capable of. That is how not only my family and I knew but your grandmother, that you were going to be very powerful.” He said and looked at me with pride, but I couldn’t return it because I couldn’t do anything that would cause it.

“What could I do before? I mean before I was 16 and then after I got my powers.” I said hesitantly, how could I be able to do anything out of the ordinary?

 “Well you could sense things before they happened, like if lightning were about to strike, you would point to where it would appear. Sometimes when you got really mad the liquids around you would start to boil and then if you concentrated hard enough you could move things with your mind. After you turned 16 you could do a lot more spells and now when you get mad you can make the sky darken and get stormy. You don’t have to focus so hard to move things and you became more psychic to the point where you were having actual visions of the future. The spells you did were always elemental, most dealing with Earth but occasionally dealing with Water and Fire the rarest you used was Air and Spiritual things because it is more complicated and made to be done by more experienced witches. Yet you always managed to amaze the people who knew about your powers by testing the hardest you could find even though they haven’t been done by anyone in centuries.” He said while I gapped at him, how in the world was I able to do any of that when I couldn’t even bake with Lissa.

“Yeah you can do all of that but don’t go getting a big head or anything.” He said trying to make me laugh but it didn’t exactly work I was still thinking about the fact that I could do these things but not know anything about them.

“How is it that I’ve done all these things yet I didn’t even know that I was a witch? Or in this case forget that things supernatural even exist?” I said completely confused. I immediately regretted asking because his face darkened and his fist clenched; he looked like he was going to rip someone’s head off.

“Well remember when I told you about Kremien Agrestn, he is a warlock, warlocks are all dark magic nothing like witches. He had a brother that was worse than him, well him and his brother decided to attack my tribe when I was 14. They think they are the most powerful and superior to all, but their main crazy illusion is that werewolves are at the bottom of the supernatural pyramid.” He growled “They are pure evil; I know that sounds cliché but its true. When they attacked my tribe I was too young to fight according to my father but my oldest brother, Armon, the twins, Kenith and Theo, and my father fought with the rest of the pack. Well Kremien’s brother got my dad alone, they fought and they were quite a match but as they both grew tired the warlock struck my home with lightning trying to distract my dad and it worked. As soon as he turned his head the stupid filth struck him instantly killing him, I of course flipped out and attacked him from behind I started ripping him to pieces until he was unrecognizable. While I was taking care of it my brothers and the rest of the pack ran Kremien off our land, they soon found me and my father’s body. Kremien didn’t take it too well when he found out that his brother was killed, so of course we expected revenge so we prepared but it never came. All I can think is that he figured out that I was the one that killed his brother and that’s what he has been planning this whole time. He must have been watching me since he figured it out and realized how close I was to you and got to you, he probably doesn’t even know you are a witch.” He said while he continued looking off into space reminiscing.

                So this whole time Kremien was plotting against Simon this whole time and found that a way to hurt him was if he hurt me but why would he wait until now did something change? Was I weaker? How was he able to get me now? What kind of magic did he use to erase my mind of everything supernatural?

“How did he get inside my head and erase my memory? What changed so he could get to me?” I asked

“It’s all my fault I left to go see my sister, she is in a small group from our pack that travels she needed my help she heard that a warlock was giving another tribe a hard time. About a month ago I left and came back 6 days ago when I came home we were suppose to meet here in our usual spot but you didn’t come so I went to your back yard and saw you leaving with your friend Lissa so I figured you couldn’t get out of it and thought I would just see you tomorrow. But you didn’t come so then I became worried I went back to your house and you were practicing on your skateboard. I knew something was wrong when I started seeing you go outside during the night, you looked like you were sleep walking then you would wake up and usually you wouldn’t be to far in the woods so you would just go back inside. But two nights ago you went in farther and I didn’t want you to get hurt so I started to follow you and of course you woke up but you freaked when you heard me and started to run. You are caught up now.” He said with a slight smile.

“So when you left I was automatically an open target, shouldn’t I be able to defend myself or have something that would help me block from that sort of attack? With my so called amazing powers shouldn’t I been able to sense that and stop it with some sort of mental block?” I asked beginning to become extremely frustrated, how could I not be able to protect myself? I don’t need someone always protecting me I can handle myself.

“Hey calm down, I don’t know how he did it but we are going to figure it out I promise.” He said and pushed our foreheads together. I can feel his breath on my lips its cool, minty and dying for me to share. I close my eyes and lean forward and capture his lips with mine, he started rubbing his finger tips up and down my spine sending chills through my body. Then I realized what he was doing, he was trying to calm me down. I don’t want to calm down I think better, more clear when I’m mad. ‘Sure you do.’ I pulled back and looked at him; he gave me a sheepish smile knowing that he got caught.

“I want to be mad right now because if I’m pissed off I think clearer and am stronger.” I said with my hands on his chest, clenching his shirt in my fists. I had to be strong because first of all to take all of this in, its hard then secondly I have to be able to fix this go back to the way I was and kick/kill the a*s hole, Kremien Agrestn.

“We are going to fix this, it’s going to go back to the way it was before. Then you, me, and anyone you can think of are going to get together and may just possibly castrate a warlock named Kremien Agrestn.” I said with a growl. If that b*****d thinks he is going to be able to get away with this he has another thing coming. I’m going to find him and he better hope and pray to god that I don’t get my memory back because I will use whatever magic that I have to make his world come crashing down. He’s going to wish that he never even knew that I existed.

“Trust me once I tell everyone what has happened they’re going to want to do more than castrate him, oh and who needs anyone else I’ll rip him to pieces myself.” He said with a slight smile in the beginning but as he finished his face was stone serious, with anger radiating out of his eyes. He looks extremely hot, making me want to kiss him but I clenched my fist in his t-shirt stopping myself from doing anything of the sort.

Then all the sudden his face became nervous and looked down to where my hands were holding his shirt. “Um, well you see, would you like too…..um…” he stuttered out making him look extremely adorable and I smirked because I really enjoyed seeing this side of him.

“Yes?” I asked innocently

He looked up at me when he heard my tone and got a small smile on his face then let it fall, “Would you like to re-meet my family? I think it will help you remember some things maybe get some of those flashes.” He said with a persuasive smile.

“So they know me, but I won’t know them. What did they think of me before?” I asked as I curled into his chest and he wrapped his arms around me. Thinking that this is going to be extremely awkward.

“They absolutely adore you, well the ones you’ve met anyway my sister travels with part of our tribe so you’ve never met her and I’m not sure you would want to she is very judgmental. You have met all of my family except her and my father obviously though I’m sure he would have loved you too.” He said with a faraway look in his eyes, like he was reminiscing about the past. He was definitely not here I wish he didn’t have such a horrible past experience.

“Well I’m sure I would like to re-fall in love with your family why don’t you tell me about them so I’m not going in completely blind?” I said with a genuine smile that made him come back to himself.

“Well I don’t know if you really want to know about them you might want to get the whole effect of it but I’ll tell you anyways. Armon is the oldest he is 27, he is the tribe leader now and the most mature we go to him for advice, he is kind of like a fatherly figure for us. Then there is Maya she’s 23 and is, no pun intended, a b***h she is the only girl in our family besides our mother so she chooses who’s in and who’s out but no one in our family cares if she hates someone we like. The twins, Kenith and Theo, are 21 and won’t let anyone forget it with the way they drink legally, even though they were drinking long before that, they are like 7 year olds but genius pranksters but the ultimate protective brothers. Evan is 19, he doesn’t talk much but when he does he’s got a lot to say and he always understands people and their wacked out emotions. Then there is me at 17 and completely amazing at everything. And last but certainly not least is Jeremiah, or JJ, he is 8 the youngest and the one who is trying to live the most up to our father but he is still a child so he knows how to have fun and the twins are always playing with him. My Mom is basically everyone’s mom she is always there and knows just what to say we also call her Mama J. Everyone in our family enjoys sports and thanks to you the twins now are planning the most epic soccer tournament ever as soon as they force you to play.” He laughed and I soon joined in because they sounded like fun.

“They sound like fun it will be great to play against some older guys and still kick their asses, now only if some college scouts were there to see it.” I teased

“Trust me I know I can’t wait for them to have their egos knocked down a few notches because of your amazingly hot skills on the soccer field.” He said with a proud smile.

“My amazingly hot skills, huh?” I said with my man-eater smile that Lissa said will bring any man to his knees.

“Of course, what other kind of skills do you have? I saw your game by the way so I know my statement is true and also nice use of control on the field I’m glad I didn’t put money on you punching her in the face. I’m extremely proud of my awe inspiring girlfriend.”  He smiled

“Girlfriend? How long have we been dating, by the way?” I said just realizing that he never did say when we started dating.

“Well like I said we met when we were 12 and we made plans to meet the next day which we did. Then we talked and got to know each other, I told you who and what I was you told me about you. We first were close friends, and we agreed not to tell Lissa about us because we didn’t know how she would take the whole you know supernatural part of your life. When I finally grew a pair at 14 after the attack and asked you what you thought of me and if you would be my girlfriend you called me an idiot for not knowing you liked me then you kissed me. Then I said I was supposed to initiate the first kiss and I went into this long speech about it but you shut me up by kissing me again.” He laughed “I felt like you took my man card, so I did the only thing I could think of and dipped you while kissing you deeper, you said you felt like you were in one of the old romance movies which by the way was the first comment that started to build my amazingly well kept ego.” He said with a smirk.

“Oh so I was the start of this massive head of yours that can barely fit through a door?” I asked because there is no way that I was the blame for that, he must have been this way for a long time.

“Yes, you are the responsible for who I am and what I’m like. So if you hate the way I am you can blame yourself because I changed who I was to be what you wanted.” He said so theatrically that I think even Lissa would call him a drama queen.

“Have you ever considered a career in acting?” I asked rhetorically.

“I knew it you want to see this face on the big screen, I mean magazines and build boards I thought would be enough but I guess my modeling career just isn’t going to make the cut is it?” His voice was raised in a high pitched diva tone, which took some real control not to laugh at.

“Well of course not do you know what I have to go through when people ask how come I never see your boyfriend around, I always say that you’re at a photo shoot but then nothing new happens and its just because you aren’t big enough to be that important.” I say fake crying into his chest.

“I know, I’m not good enough why don’t you just go on with out me?” He said in a tragic soap opera voice, while pushing me away.

                Then we both lost it and were laughing so hard we had tears rolling down our cheeks and my sides hurt, “You know were insane right?” He said once we finally caught our breath. I crawled into his lap and said, “Of course, normal relationships are overrated.” Then I realized I was completely comfortable using the word relationship with him and even being around him was easy everything just flowed together. There was nothing awkward, he didn’t think I was a nut job because he was like me he could be serious one minute and then have everyone in the room laughing and joking around the next. ‘Great two loonies in one relationship equals happily ever after, the world can now rest in peace.’  Seriously though we really could be together without ripping each others throats out or being completely lovey dovey because neither of us is like that. I knew all of this and yet I can’t even remember being with him all this time, I didn’t need to be with him long to know what I see in myself already him and I have so much in common. ‘Wow never repeat any of this out loud you sound so corny it’s unreal.’  

“So you still think we’re in a relationship? We can go back to the way things were before?” Simon asked in all seriousness.

“Yeah, I mean we can be a couple obviously but we are going to have to go slow because I want to get all my memories back before we go back full on in our relationship. I mean I feel like I can be myself around you, which is a good thing, but still it feels to me like we just started too. If that makes any sense at all?” I said frustrated with my self.

 “No I understand you want to be together but back the way we were in the beginning because that’s basically what you are doing with me. Alright that’s fine we can be together and we can go as slow as you want.” He said and hugged me closer to him.

“Alright but I still want to meet your family, they be able to trigger something in my head that will jog my memories.” I said smiling

“Good because I was threatened by my brothers that if I didn’t bring you they would come and drag you back to our village themselves.”



© 2010 fantasyluver2


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

99 Views
Added on December 30, 2010
Last Updated on December 30, 2010


Author

fantasyluver2
fantasyluver2

Black River, NY



About
I'm a teenager with hopes and imagination. I have been working on two books, my friends have read them and so far they like them. I'm more into reading about mythical creatures and romance so far the.. more..

Writing
Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by fantasyluver2


Chapter Two Chapter Two

A Chapter by fantasyluver2