A Guy's Confessions of Girls

A Guy's Confessions of Girls

A Chapter by Ethan Paz
"

Basically, a quick humorous write about guys liking girls.

"

                I have a problem, I like girls. Well, I guess that’s a good thing if you’re wondering about walking the straight and narrow road. However, it can be taken a bit too far. Look at it this way, when I’m not looking at you but looking to the side, it doesn’t mean I think your hair is trashy looking or your face is ugly. I’m just avoiding what one could call, “Fantasy Land.” And if I do look at your face, I laugh because I see myself in your eyes. It is funny. No my face is not funny, now stop being mean. I have read, “Don’t look below the waist nor look below the neck.” This is my standard of self-control. You see after seeing my boxer (Malone) chase after this dog (whym-heimer Sorry I don’t know how to spell it.), I got really annoyed. To those that are intellectual and can’t figure out what I’m saying, the dog that Malone was chasing was a girl and Malone, well; you could say was in his “happy time.” To this effect I say, stop being a perverted animal you nasty, male pigs! Women are more than sex objects. They are God’s creation! If you don’t believe in God, women are just like you except they have different body parts, longer hair, and they just like going to the bathroom together (Isn’t that gross?). Women are beautiful but men, we must practice self-denial. Would you tell someone what you were thinking? If I told someone what I was thinking, I would die. Just one request though, females could you leave off the cleavage, so we wouldn’t be tempted? You are pretty hot as you already are.  People walk the straight, clean road and you won’t slip on the one you love.



© 2010 Ethan Paz


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

um interesting. i like the idea that you called women gods creation and not sex toys. it shows your maturity. and your humour. i agree girls shouldnt be so showy. your sweet to us girls. and it seems you would have a crush. Maybe in this situation? im just spit balling the story. tell me if im wrong. its not bad.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Unfortunately there are too many girls who have accepted the worldview that the only way they'll be attractive is through their bodies.. It's sad and sickening watching them run around doing anything they can just to look nice for the guys.. guys, respect her for who she is, not something so unchangeable as what she looks like.

Thank you for this write. It was beautiful and touching, and I absolutely loved it :D

Posted 14 Years Ago


WoW that was very good indeed =)
Very very nice of you to write that ... yeahhh
I mean women shouldn't ever be looked at as objects of mere desire and passion
They should be treated more with respect and kindness and love
Some men ... well most to a certain extent ... care about women only for one thing and it shouldn't be that way at all ... women are so much more then just that ... they are beautiful and gorgeous in their own little ways and hey need to be loved and cared for ... I undestand what you meant by not looking lower then their necks or just looking to their side ... I get that ... I used to look at the ground when a young woman passed me by ... It also seemed that the more I was attracted to her, the harder it was for me to look at her (though I would indeed glance back toward way more than once) ... The key is to not make the mistake of ignoring them completely ... respect them, that's fine ... just make sure you still acknowledge their presence and be honorable to them ... treat them well and with dignity ... like a gentleman should treat a lady and go from there ... smile too ... many times you can improve your looks just by smiling =) ... who knows ... just keep your eyes open and soon you will find the woman for you =D

Posted 14 Years Ago


O wow, I love this piece. I honeslty do! Great writing. I very much enjoyed it! :):)

Posted 14 Years Ago


Hiya Ethan,
Interesting perspective on how a guy likes girls, and how one's eyes need to stay from "below the waist and below the neck." I agree that one has to keep one's desires in check and one's eyes to one's self. If I may be so bold, you appear to be reaching out and saying what girls want to hear, the kind of stuff that they say to each other in the girl's powder room. From my perspective, if you ignore a girl's desirable features and don't look you're either a homo or you don't know that person exists; am I wrong ladies? Nevertheless you have a good point, but still if a girl doesn't want a guy to look at her features she's going to hide it under a bushel (sweatshirt or a loose jacket or business suit). There is no doubt that any girl can display her wares if she wants. But the real lady is the one who is not completely all about herself. Or maybe I'm just too old school.
Good write Ethan! Keep it up! BZ

Posted 14 Years Ago


this is so cute and just sweet!

Posted 14 Years Ago


haha wow. this is really funny, but true :)

Posted 14 Years Ago


aw. how cute. someone told me that when u don't others thinking wrong if u look elsewhere. look at their forehead.hahahah. it works all the time for me.



Posted 14 Years Ago


Funny, cute, and a little crude....I LIKE IT! :p

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

2081 Views
42 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 3 Libraries
Added on May 4, 2010
Last Updated on August 23, 2010


Author

Ethan Paz
Ethan Paz

Iron River, MI



About
What's up I'm happy your here now reading my content. The content is organized in different sections for your convenience. Many of life's questions will be answered when you read my writings. So c.. more..

Writing
Hot Temper Hot Temper

A Poem by Ethan Paz



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..