Unprepared

Unprepared

A Chapter by Amanda Dawn Sanderson-Greer

I still can not believe that you've chosen to do something as ignorant as arrive to school naked! Your return from a suspension where others praised you for trashing the school b***h all so that you could what, Bess, what? Get sent home because you came to school "unprepared", as the principle choked out before ushering you out of the building. 
So not only did you cause the only boy to ever speak to you to throw up at the sight of your naked body, but you also lost your only friend.  Trevor is never going to speak to you again...
...wait, did your phone just ring? Your phone never rings, ever. 
Trevor?!
Wow, you've got to be kidding me! He isn't digusted by you and still wishes to speak to you? Wow, so this is what it feels like to be wrong...
--photo--
No, Bess it doesn't feel like sunshine and rainbows, don't be ridiculous! So, what did he say? 
Oh, really? Well it's lucky for you that your father got a job at the local Burger King, otherwise Trevor wouldn't be allowed to come over. And if you really want to make an impression on him, PUT YOUR DAMN CLOTHES BACK ON!
--photo--
Wait...you want to...
YOU CAN'T!!!!!!!! Bess, you barely even know him and who is to say he'll be the only guy willing to speak to you? And how are you so sure that Trevor would be interested in taking his own garments off, hmm? After all, he did vomit upon seeing your grotesque body?
Seriously, Bess? You smeared onion all over your body and the smell did it to him? Then I guess you better hop in the shower before he makes his way on over on his moped. You know how quickly those suckers can move! Besides, if you want a shot at him then he can't have his head attached to the toilet. 
--photo--
Oh Bess, you are starting to disappoint me now more than disgust me.  Please shut me and remind me not to speak to you for a while.  Actually while you are at it leave me in the bathroom because I may need my head wrapped around the toilet. These images you've drawn all over me for the past couple days...
But before you do so please let me give you a little advice: coming to school naked as a shock factor, not a good thing!
Idiot. 
--photo--
And I thought we were past the troll drawings Bess, really? I'm not jealous of your chances with Trevor, I just find them to be poor decisions that is all.  But go ahead, get on your high horse there Bess and while you are at it, exclude me. You dumb fat waste of space, I don't ever want to hear from you again. Besides if your life is so sunny now there is no reason to keep up with me, after all...I am no better than Candice, not really. 
I'm a b***h, I torment you purposely and...
I hate you. 


© 2015 Amanda Dawn Sanderson-Greer


Author's Note

Amanda Dawn Sanderson-Greer
This is the final chapter of the first book of the Bess series, do enjoy and let me know what you think of the book as a whole. There will be more, many more...

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

The book as a whole has been pretty interesting. I've really enjoyed it, even though this sort of story is not usually to my taste. I'm looking forward to reading more!

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

193 Views
1 Review
Added on October 29, 2012
Last Updated on September 23, 2015


Author

Amanda Dawn Sanderson-Greer
Amanda Dawn Sanderson-Greer

GA



About
I'm an entirely different breed, gladly embracing the fact that I'm an odd ball. I'm a YA writer that's do everything she can to stop procrastinating long enough to complete a novel, in order to self.. more..

Writing