Ramira's Fall

Ramira's Fall

A Chapter by kannerjay


    Ramira finally just ate the tomato, deciding it would not turn purple. She couldn't see what she'd done wrong.
    Someone can, she thought.
    She'd been thinking like that since she'd accidently knocked that book off of its shelf. She felt completely and utterly watched, though she knew she was alone. Finally she'd just eaten the tomato and decided to take another look in the book.
    She opened a random page and was startled to see that it was not blank. She began to read slowly about an event so great she could barely comprehend it. She turned the page to see it went on. And on. The entire book was filled with the event.
    That couldn't be, for the book showed the beginning of the existance; therefore the end of the book would show the fall of existance. The obliteration. She turned to the back of the book, to the ,last page, fearful she might see a bad end. The book was blank again on all pages again, except the last one.
    Go, Ramira.
    That also could not possibly be. The book hadn't said that a moment ago, she was sure. And go where? She suddenly had an idea and flipped back to the beginning, pen in hand.
    Yes. The book said. She was on the right track. Using the pen, she wrote , as neatly as possible, the words 'go where?'.
    " FInd Malah. " The words appeared in ink on the page, as the yes had earlier. Ramira was going to get answers.
    " Who is Malah? " she wrote furiously.
    " Wolf, demon girl. Find her."
    " Where? "
    " Across the street. Tomorrow. Go wait there, " the book instructed.
    " Now? "
    " No. Noon tomorrow. "
    " What do I do now? " Ramira asked, confused out of her mind. She turned the page.
    " Make a tomato purple. I don"t know. What is it that Ramira's do? "
    And then Ramira had an odd feeling again, that feeling of being watched. She knew it was silly, but she wrote the following words: are you watching me?
    " Yes. "
    " Who are you? "
    " Nope. "
    " What? "
    " My name is Nope. "
    " What are you? "
    " I just told you. I am Nope. "
    Frustrated, Ramira slammed the book shut, fearing she'd get more confused instead of getting more answers. All she knew was that she needed to find this...Malah. Even though demons and wolves both scared her, she felt like she was born to find this girl. And so she would. She tried to leave the room and go to sleep so she'd have the energy tomorrow, but she tripped and fell, knocking herself out. It was kind of sad, really: because it didn't matter either way whether she slept on the floor on the bed.


© 2012 kannerjay


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

169 Views
Added on July 7, 2012
Last Updated on July 7, 2012


Author

kannerjay
kannerjay

Terre Haute, IN



About
Ummm? more..

Writing
Chapter 1: Nohr Chapter 1: Nohr

A Chapter by kannerjay