Hinuja's Surrender

Hinuja's Surrender

A Chapter by kannerjay

    After a week of the same dream, Hinuja finally got a new one. A witchlet with purple girly hair beckoned him. She kept saying something, but he couldn't hear her. She was so pretty, he thought. It was weird dream, because he was still a goose. The wolf still had him in its jaws, but he could breathe, and he could move. He stared at the witchlet as she got more and more desperate to be heard. The wolf moved closer to the witclet, and we heard her easier now. She said something about a nope. What is a nope? , I wanted to ask. She squirmed again and yelled out his name.
    " Hinuja! " He was awaken by a shout. He fell off his couch. He looked up to see that witchlet trying to awaken him. " Hinuja, wake up! "
    She realized he was awake and stopped shaking him. She didn't seem to need to say anything else. He just stared at her. Why was this witchlet in his house, disturbing his sleep? Even if she'd been in his dream...
    His dream. She was from his dream. He'd better see what she wanted. " What is... a nope? "
    She smiled shyly and said, " I wish I knew, " and hugged a weird, red book to her chest that he had not realized she was holding. " Come with me. "
    He blinked and got up, but sat back down, for he was again wearing kiddish clothing and was embarrassed. She rolled her eyes and told him to go get dressed. She would be waiting outside. He ran to his bedroom and through on his normal outfit; a T-shirt, gray jacket, and a pair of jeans. He threw his sneakers on quickly and stood before realizing they were untied. Hinuja tied them and grabbed a bag, stuffing a little food and a change of clothes in to it. He didn't know how long he'd be gone, so this was a good idea. He slipped the backpack-for that was the only bag he'd had on hand- onto his back and went outside. For the whole world he looked like a little boy going to school.
    The witchlet had forgotten to introduce herself, but she didn't seem to notice. He guessed she probably forgot a lot of things. " So...where are we going? "
".... I forgot, " was the reply. She opened the book, scribbled a sentence or two, and seemed to remember. " The park across from my apartment. We have to find a wolf-demon girl. "
    He was only mildly surprised, but still asked: " Why? "
    Again the witchlet answered back with one of the few phrases she seemed to know, " I don't know. "
    He didn't know why he was going along with this, but he did anyways. He was bored, and she was pretty. " Do you have a name? "
    She raised an eyebrow. " I assumed you knew it, since you were saying it in your sleep. "
    Hinuja did not need a mirror to know he was blushing deep red. He had not known her name, and yet he'd still been saying it in his sleep. How pitiful. He must of heard her in his dream a little bit, after all. " No... I don't... "
    " I'm... um. My name is.. " she trailed off, as if she'd lost her train of thought. " Oh yeah! It's Ramira. "
    Pathetic she'd forgotten her own name, but whatever. He just needed to find this dang wolf girl so that... wait. Wolf girl?
    He touched his neck, remembering. This would be a long day.


© 2012 kannerjay


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

171 Views
Added on July 7, 2012
Last Updated on July 7, 2012


Author

kannerjay
kannerjay

Terre Haute, IN



About
Ummm? more..

Writing
Chapter 1: Nohr Chapter 1: Nohr

A Chapter by kannerjay