Hinuja and the Dream

Hinuja and the Dream

A Chapter by kannerjay
"

Hinuja is small shape shifting boy with no sense of adventure!

"
Hinuja had a dream in of which he was a goose. It was not rare for him to be an animal in his dreams, being a shape shifter. This seemed off his usual, though, besides the fact that Hinuja didn't have an particular connection to geese nor particularly like or hate them. No, it seemed off because Hinuja the Goose was perfect and serene, floating in the pond surrounded by many other beautiful but not as perfect geese.
    This was not true in real life. Generally, he was the ugly duckling and he liked it that way. His shape shifting made it hard to associate with with people. There was no one he could generally trust with his shape shifting secret. He was, how you say, the freak on a leash.
    Hinuja the Goose was not a freak on a leash. He was perfect, with perfect feathers, a perfect bill, perfectly even webbed feet and a honk perfectly in tune.. He was infinitely beautiful, the sun reflecting blue and white off his feathers. He was divine, even .
    Hinuja the Goose was mortal, however he thought he was not. A great, red wolf with a large, bushy tail jumped from a bush that had not existed before and took his neck in its...her, teeth.  He couldn't move and he couldn't breathe. He was dieing, he was almost sure. He struggled against her but she had a firm grip on him, and the other geese just watched, for they secretly hated him for being so much more beautiful and perfect than teach of them.
    Hinuja woke up on his couch sweating in his Star Wars footie pajamas with his hand clutched around his neck. Being fifteen had not stopped him from wearing such pajamas, if you're wondering. He reached up for a glass of water from his shelf that he'd had installed above him and was barely reachable from his couch. He drank until he was content, and could drink no more. And so he sat until he, against his will, drifted back into this exact same dream again for the fourth time this night.




© 2012 kannerjay


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

152 Views
Added on June 18, 2012
Last Updated on June 18, 2012


Author

kannerjay
kannerjay

Terre Haute, IN



About
Ummm? more..

Writing
Chapter 1: Nohr Chapter 1: Nohr

A Chapter by kannerjay