Introduction

Introduction

A Chapter by kannerjay
"

The beginning

"
In a bed, far away, a princess slept restlessly. Her hair was matted against her soft bed, not in a tower, but in her own bed at her home. She dreamed of flowers and monsters, princes and ghouls, angels and demons, all at once. She sometimes walked a street she'd once called the Boulevard of Broken Dreams. And inside this dream, the entirety of everything , including the universe as we know it, was created.
    On a whim, this monster-princess created a universe in her mind, in which we all came to live in. She designed and kept track of every single person, as hard as that may be. She made things happen, and caused certain events. She'd become known and worshiped as a deity. But she was not anything but a dreamer.
    It frustrated every being that was not her. What did the creator look like? Why did they do what they did? They wanted to know so badly they started watching for someone it could be. And so they pegged it on individuals. Several were pegged: the Buddha, Muhammad, and  Jesus Christ. All of them were pegged by one group of people or another.
    But none of this was true. It was really the princess who did all this. It was okay with her, though. She didn't want to be found out. She didn't even want to dream, but decided if she was going to, she would make the most of it.  
    Eventually she got sick of lying and dreaming, but she still couldn't awaken. So she decided: I'll create those who can free me. And when they grew up, big and strong, she'd make them meet and save her, awaken her from her sleep and set her free.
    She would awaken, she decided. She'd just have to wait a little longer.



© 2012 kannerjay


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

216 Views
Added on June 18, 2012
Last Updated on June 18, 2012
Tags: princess, dreams, adventure


Author

kannerjay
kannerjay

Terre Haute, IN



About
Ummm? more..

Writing
Chapter 1: Nohr Chapter 1: Nohr

A Chapter by kannerjay