Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven

A Chapter by Karina

Chapter Seven-Blake- 5:25 P.M.

I waited until Rose had finished talking to her friends and the waiter. I didn’t want her to be shy around me, but I enjoy her blushing. “Let’s go,” said Rose. I opened the door from the Diner and we began to walk on the side walk. I had to ask her a question, but I don’t want her to think I’ve gone mad, so I went ahead and gave it a try. “So Rose, have you ever had a feeling like somehow we know each other already?” I asked. She glanced at me with a questioning look. I bet she thinks I’m weird. “What do you mean?” she asked. “I don’t know. It’s like if we meet before, but in another time,” I said. She seemed to understand my question. “Well, when I first saw you, I thought you looked real familiar,” she said. My heart clench with yearning to know what she knows. “What else,” I said. “Not much, just that I had this feeling like we meet before,” said Rose. “That’s it?” I said kind of disappointed that she knows very little. “Yeah, why do you ask?” said Rose. I couldn’t tell her so I said, “It’s nothing. I was just asking.” “Oh, okay,” she said. I noticed she felt uncomfortable with all the silence. I began to laugh.

“What’s so funny,” replied Rose, as she smiled. “It’s just that I’m walking with a beautiful girl and I don’t know what else to say,” I said. I was really honest. I really didn’t know what to say to her. What am I supposed to say to her? Hey, I remember you, I lived a very long time and you use to be my girlfriend, and oh we were about to get married in the year 1870, and most importantly, I’m a vampire. I wouldn’t want to see her reaction if I told her that. We arrived at the steps of her house. “I don’t feel beautiful,” said Rose. I couldn’t stop myself, but I smiled and grabbed her hand. Her hand was so soft. “You are beautiful. Some jerks just don’t see that,” I said. She began to blush. She looked beautiful under the full moon. “Thanks, that really means alot,” said Rose. “You’re welcome,” I said. We stared each other for a minute until Rose said, “Well, I got to get in. My parents will go crazy if I’m not home.” I felt sad for the departure but I smile just a little. “Bye,” I said. As she turned around and headed to the door I said, “Wait!” she turned around and faced me and said, “Yeah?” “Can I walk to your house tomorrow?” I said, not believing what I’m saying. Her lips began to form a smile. “Sure,” she said. “Night,” I said. “Night,” she replied back and went inside her house. I stood there for a minute, then turned around and began to head home with a smile on my lips.

 

Kelly-7:55 P.M.

I went to the mall to pick out some clothes. Ugh. All pink shoes, pink make-up, and pink shirts. I feel like I’m going to barf. Then I went to Rue 21. I like their clothes there. I bought me a black skinny jean, and two black V-neck shirts. Then I saw a dark ruby oval necklace that was the size of a baby fist. As soon I bought the stuff, I took my change, stuffed it in my wallet, put it inside my bag and headed to the nearest exit. The streets were empty but there were a few cars that were passing by. Then I felt my stomach clenched. Damn, I’m so hungry. I needed to remind Blake about the blood situation. As I turned around, I saw a diner and it was still open. Hmmm, I hadn’t notice there was a diner just a few feet away. Then someone snatched my bag and ran. It was those filthy humans. He was dressed all in black. He has no idea who he is messing with.  As I began to chase him, someone seemed to knock him out cold before I got the chance. I backed away and hid in the shadows. Then someone stepped out and said, “Are you okay? Did he hurt you?” It was a human boy. He had spiky black hair, blue eyes, full lips, very muscular, and wore blue jeans, a black shirt and my favorite type of shoes, converse. I forgotten that he asked me a questions so I said, “He didn’t hurt me. He just took my bag that had my wallet.” He went around the guys’ unconscious body and picked up my bag and handed it to me. I hesitated before I took it.

“Why would a girl like you chase a guy like that? Aren’t girls supposed to scream and shout ‘that guy took my bag’, well that what I saw in the movies.” He began to laugh. “I didn’t need your help. I was doing fine until you got in the way,” I replied. Then the guy began the move. “Could you stay here and guard the prisoner for a few minutes?” he asked. I got very irritated. I could kill him right now, but he seemed very amusing so I went along and said, “Yeah. I’ll watch the” and quoted with my fingers, “prisoner.”  He began to laugh but pulled out his cell phone and began to call the police. They arrived and took the guy. Supposedly this guy was a wanted man who robbed many banks. Then the human boy went inside the diner. Well my job is done. I stepped out of the shadow and began to walk towards home until some shouted, “Wait!” I didn’t turn around because I knew it was the same human boy. I could hear him jogging to catch up with me.

 “Where are you going?” he asked. I sighed and turned and faced him. “I’m going home,” I said. Then I saw his eyes got wide and I thought I heard him whispered, “You’re beautiful.” I froze and acted I hadn’t heard what he said. Then he seemed to straighten himself and said, “well you’re not going anywhere without me.” “What do you mean?” I got very alarmed. “I’ll walk you home because it can be dangerous in the night time.” Are you kidding me!  “I can protect myself,” I said quickly. He stared at me with a thoughtful expression.

“Either I walk with you to your house, or I’ll go inside your house and tell what happened. Choose.” I got very furious. I cannot believe that this human would not leave me alone, but I had no choice. I couldn’t let Sylvia or Blake know about this. “Fine. You can walk to me to my house, but that’s it,” I said. Guys can be stupid. He seemed pleased and we began to walk. I hadn’t noticed he had a backpack with him. “How rude of me. My name is Trevor Foster. I work at the Diner next to the mall. And yours?” he said. “My name is Kelly Parker,” I responded. This is going to be a suffering walk, I thought. “So, are your parents’ home?” said Trevor. I flinched. The only person I thought was my mother was the Goddess. “I don’t have parents,” I said. “I’m sorry. Damn I shouldn’t ask that,” said Trevor.

Why does Trevor, a human boy is feeling sorry for me if he doesn’t even know me? “Mines died when I was thirteen,” said Trevor. I got curios and asked, “How did they die?” Trevor face looked sad. I think I shouldn’t have asked that. Trevor might have sensed my thoughts. “Hey, it’s alright. You asked me and I’ll answer you. Actually, they were murdered,” said Trevor. His heartbreaking face made me feel for him. . I began to tremble. “Hey, are you cold?” asked Trevor. “A little,” I replied. Then he put his arm around my shoulders and pulled me closer to him. “Is that better?” he said. “Yeah,” I said, even though we don’t get cold, but somehow I felt comfortable in his arms. What’s happening to me? “You wouldn’t be a little cold if you weren’t wearing your black mini skirt, but I like it. It makes you look like a bad girl,” said Trevor. I looked at him and he seemed to smile very boyish. What’s happening to me?  We stood silent for a few minutes. Then the house came into view. I stopped immediately because I saw Blake walking towards the house. “Wait,” I said. “What is it?” he asked.

Trevor looked around but I hugged him quickly so he wouldn’t see Blake. I felt his body stiffened but then he hugged me back. “Okay, why are we hugging?” asked Trevor. When Blake entered the house, I felt relieved that Trevor didn’t see Blake. “Kelly?” said Trevor. Then my stomach began to clench in pain. I felt hungry now. I can feel his blood pumping in his veins. I tried to hold back but I stand in my tippy toes and I wrapped my hands around his neck. Trevor face looked a little startled, but his face kind of darkened. I felt that his hands slowly ran to my arms to my hips. His touch sent flames in my skin. I want…I want… his blood. But I don’t want to kill him. Trevor stared at me, confused of what I was doing. I felt that hunger burning inside of me.  As I pulled him closer, I saw that his neck was visible. I could kill him right now. “Kelly, are you okay?” asked Trevor.

 I finally came to the real world and noticed that his hands were on my hips and my arms were around his neck. And most importantly, his face was close to mines. I hadn’t noticed that we were kinda breathing hard. Then I had no choice but to kiss him in the cheek and said, “Thanks for walking me home.”  “No problem,” he said with a smile playing in his lips. Then I became alerted. Vampires are near here. I can feel them. I pushed Trevor back and said, “You can leave Trevor. I’ll be fine,” I said. “Okay, but go to your house first,” said Trevor. I couldn’t argue with him. I couldn’t let them think I like a human boy. “Okay, be careful,” I said. I headed to the door until Trevor said, “Kelly? Will I see you again?”

Will I ever see you again? I thought. I bet the time I get inside, he would be dead. But I can’t fight against a vampire. It’s the rules. We have to treat each other as brothers and sisters. We only fight when it comes to arguments, but this is different. I could get killed if I fell in love with a human. But then I remember the soul mate principle. Could he be my soul mate? We stared each other for a minute and I finally noticed how handsome he is. “Maybe,” I responded. “Bye,” said Trevor, smiling. “Bye,” I said and entered the house, feeling sad for him. He will soon be dead and be with his parents



© 2013 Karina


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

169 Views
Added on January 3, 2013
Last Updated on May 10, 2013


Author

Karina
Karina

Greenwood, SC



About
I really love to read and draw (Can see a few of my drawings i uploaded in my photos). I have trouble writing sometimes and I'm tring to improve that.----Im back! havent been on for awhile now...so im.. more..

Writing
What is love? What is love?

A Poem by Karina


Thank you Thank you

A Poem by Karina


~Memories~ ~Memories~

A Story by Karina