Chapter Two

Chapter Two

A Chapter by Karina

Chapter Two- Rose- 7:00 A.M.

First day of school and finally a senior, I thought. I checked my watch to see what time it is. “Seven o’clock, still have time.” I felt very exhausted because I was too busy, and spent three hours, looking for the perfect outfit. I have on my new pair of jeans, a cute black V-neck blouse, and low heel boots. I grabbed my schedule from my bureau, put my school supplies in my backpack, and tried to find my textbook but then realized I put them in my locker during orientation. I prepared to leave but then wanted to see myself in the mirror once more. My long wavy dark brown hair, which reached to my waist, was neatly brushed, my muddy brown eyes with long dark lashes that brushed against my cheeks when I close them, my skin white and smooth, and my full lips, the color of a pink flower.

“Rose! Are you coming down for breakfast?” yelled mom. “Coming,” I yelled back. I glance myself one more time in the mirror and headed down stairs. I went into the kitchen where mom was cooking by the stove. Dad, with short curly black hair, brown eyes, and a mustache, was already seated with his coffee in hand and the today’s paper in the other. He had his new black suit on. My dad is a lawyer, a very good one. I sat down, while mom handed me a plate of pancakes and eggs. “Thanks mom,” I said. Mom had straight brown hair that reached her shoulder, dark brown eyes that showed kindness, and she’s short. I’m guessing she’s on her break today. She’s a surgeon, but if they need her for an emergency, she’d be there.  “You’re welcome honey,” said mom. My parents and I ate our breakfast, and I began to eat very quickly. “Whoa, honey. You’re gonna get sick if you continue to eat like that,” said mom. “Sorry,” I replied and I felt full.

 I checked my watch. “Dad, it’s seven-thirty, can you drop me off to school?” “Sure kiddo let me grab my keys and we’ll go,” replied dad. He went to his bedroom to get his keys. “So, Rose, first day of school, aren’t you excited?” said mom. “Kind of,” I said with no excitement in my voice. “Why do you say that,” said mom, sounding concerned. “I don’t know, I just don’t feel ready to go yet,” I said. My dad entered the kitchen and said, “Ready kiddo?” “Yeah, let’s go, bye mom.” I grabbed my backpack and kissed my mom on the cheek. “Bye Rose,” said mom. “But don’t worry, maybe I’ll survive,” I said.  My dad and I went inside the black expedition and headed for the school.

 



© 2013 Karina


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

i would like if anyone would tell me if i need to do any changes

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

240 Views
1 Review
Added on January 5, 2012
Last Updated on May 10, 2013


Author

Karina
Karina

Greenwood, SC



About
I really love to read and draw (Can see a few of my drawings i uploaded in my photos). I have trouble writing sometimes and I'm tring to improve that.----Im back! havent been on for awhile now...so im.. more..

Writing
What is love? What is love?

A Poem by Karina


Thank you Thank you

A Poem by Karina


~Memories~ ~Memories~

A Story by Karina