Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Karina

Prologue- In the Otherworld

"Please forgive me," pleaded the Warrior. He gazed at his Goddess. Her long dark black hair that reached to her knees is like the full hunter moon, shining, small bright stars used as her crown, her eyes like the new moon sky, her full lips, and her robe, long and dark. The Goddess, looks upon her Warrior with pity. "You disobeyed me, my Son. You fell in love with a human and you tried to go to her. Your life is not there but here in this realm, but you decided not to tell me and tried to go to Earth," said the Goddess. "I'm sorry my Goddess! My feelings for her are growing inside me. Forgive me," the Warrior begged. The Goddess became confuse. "You asked for forgiveness? Forgiveness is a special gift," said the Goddess. "Please," the Warrior said, "I will face any consequences, just forgive me."

            She gazed at him. His long black wavy hair, his skin like the ancient bCherokee warrior, his silver armor made of steel, his sword hung on his belt, his long white wings folded behind his back, and his eyes, color of intense green, were filled with tears. Every tear that filled his eyes sadden her. She walked towards the balcony and looked down to her people, watching them laughing, a place of joy and no suffering. Some singed, some praised, and some who care for each other as if they were family. Every temple made of white marble and the pillars made of gold, a waterfall with crystal clear water, and the land, covered with wild flowers and green grass. She took a long deep breath, and closed her eyes. The Warrior stared at her with anticipation. She finally opened them and walked towards her Warrior. Her decision was made. "I will forgive you," said the Goddess, her voice sounded powerful," but you do not belong here anymore. Your punishment is that you will be cast down and live your life as the creature of the Night.....forever". The Warrior could not believe what he was hearing and began to weep beneath her feet. "My Goddess, what will I do? Where will I be? I can't do this alone!"

            She kneels towards him and said, "My Son, my Warrior, look into my eyes”. Her hand touched his arm gently and he hesitated, but looked into her eyes that were filled with such kindness, such compassion, and such faith. "I will not abandon you. My spirit will be with you. There are others who will await you when the years pass by. You’re not the only one who disobeyed me," said the Goddess. The Warrior believed her words. He put his head down and whispered, “I’m sorry." The Goddess rose and said, "It is time for you to leave." The Warrior didn't want to leave his Goddess unprotected.

            The Goddess knew exactly what he was thinking. "Do not fret my Warrior. My consort will protect me." She stepped away from him. The Goddess took a star out of her crown, pulled it close to her lips and whispered an incantation until it turned into a sphere orb that glowed white in her hands.

            Once again you disobeyed me

            Now your punishment will be

            From the heaven and blood you have been born

            A vampire, i have sworn

            I will take away that cares you more

            Don't fret, for you will find her when the years soar

            You, my Warrior, will be creature of the Night

            You will face the consequences and set things right

            You will always be famished and hunger for blood

            But soon, you will always be truly loved!

            But now you finally see

           Now be gone, I command it be!

The realm began to tremble beneath their feet. "But my Goddess!" the Warrior shouted with desperation. Her upraised hand silenced him and said," Bye and may your heart follow the path of your new fate." She threw the orb beneath his feet. The Goddess turned away from him so he wouldn't notice the tear that fell from her soft cheeks. The Warrior was about to run towards his Goddess but the clouds began to open and he fell from the Otherworld. He tried to spread his wings, but they too, abandon him from his body.

 



© 2013 Karina


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

288 Views
Added on January 5, 2012
Last Updated on May 10, 2013


Author

Karina
Karina

Greenwood, SC



About
I really love to read and draw (Can see a few of my drawings i uploaded in my photos). I have trouble writing sometimes and I'm tring to improve that.----Im back! havent been on for awhile now...so im.. more..

Writing
What is love? What is love?

A Poem by Karina


Thank you Thank you

A Poem by Karina


~Memories~ ~Memories~

A Story by Karina