Chapter Four

Chapter Four

A Chapter by Karina

Chapter Four- Rose

            Why is he looking at me like that, I thought. He had wavy black hair, his skin is light bronze, his lips full, and his cheeks very angular. He wore blue jeans, a tight black shirt that shows his lean muscles, and black boots. But the only thing that I stared the most is his eyes. The expression on his face startled me. His eyes went to surprise to confusion. I saw his face soften, and somehow he suddenly look familiar. Have I met him before? Then I felt a bit awkward because all this time both of us was just staring at each other. “Ummm…you must be new. My name is Rose, Rose Blackwell,” I said. “My name is Blake Parker and yes, I’m new here,” he replied. His voice was smooth and deep. “Nice to meet you,” I said. I couldn’t take my eyes off him. I forgot to go to class until the warning bell rang. “Oh my goodness, I’m late,” I complained. I quickly bent down to pick up my books until Blake swiftly picked them up for me and handed them to me.

“Here and I’m sorry,” Blake said. “It’s okay,” I said. I was about to turn around and head to class until he said, “Wait.” I turned around and saw that he looked a little nervous. “Yeah?” I replied. Blake seemed like he didn’t know what else to say. “Uh, will I see you again?” he finally said. I was startled by his question. He must of noticed it, but I said, “Maybe, anyways, nice meeting you but I got to go, bye.” I waved to him and start to run to my class.

Blake

She looked exactly the same. I had a million of questions in my head. She’s here…could it be? ...No it couldn’t…but how? I remembered seeing her just when the Goddess, banished me to become a vampire. Jezebel Hart was her name the last time I saw her. Her father was in charge of hiring men for the transcontinental railroad. They didn’t believe that I was an American, so they paid me like the other Chinese and Irish immigrants. We worked in scorching days, and warm nights. Every day some men died of diseases, accidents, and mostly some were dehydrated. Then Jezebel decided to bring many buckets of water for us workers. She looked the same when I admired her up in the Otherworld. She was the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. Her hair long and wavy, her brown eyes, her pink soft cheeks, her long lashes, her full pink lips and her soft white skin. She wore a white dress that showed her curves. The way we look at each other gave me pleasure. We sometimes talked when her father wasn’t looking, but she talked to me all the time at night. We kissed passionately and I wanted to stay like this forever. Then her father found out a couple of months and I got fired, but that didn’t change anything. We saw each other all day. We talked about getting married and moving out of America. I knew we could not be together because I’m a vampire, so I decided to tell her what I am and convinced her to be like me. We could have lived forever but I had to wait. A month passed by and I went to see her the next day, to tell her what I am until I felt something was not right. I went to her house and her family stood there in the living room crying. They told me that she disappeared. I couldn’t believe them and I urged them to tell me where she went, where did they hid her. They told me I’ve gone mad and they didn’t know where she was. They thought she ran away but her mother told me she wouldn’t leave without any of her wardrobe or money. I ran out of the house and began to look for her everywhere in America. I searched and searched for her in months, and I even went to around the world, but I couldn’t find her. But then I remembered what the Goddess had said, “I will take away that cares you more. I felt hatred for my Goddess, but I knew I must face the consequence. She has not been my Goddess for years, nor would I want to return my life as her Warrior. I remember Kelly and Sylvia found me in Atlanta, Georgia. We started to become great friends and live together, until they caused problems and so did I. Then we moved to New York and decided to make a permanent stay.  

I know in my heart that Jezebel is Rose. But does she remember me? I shook my head. Maybe she may not remember but I have the urged to follow her. This time the Goddess will not take her away from me. Not again.



© 2013 Karina


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

214 Views
Added on January 5, 2012
Last Updated on May 10, 2013


Author

Karina
Karina

Greenwood, SC



About
I really love to read and draw (Can see a few of my drawings i uploaded in my photos). I have trouble writing sometimes and I'm tring to improve that.----Im back! havent been on for awhile now...so im.. more..

Writing
What is love? What is love?

A Poem by Karina


Thank you Thank you

A Poem by Karina


~Memories~ ~Memories~

A Story by Karina