Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A Chapter by ღForever.Lautnerღ

"Nessa! Nessa! Wake up, you're gonna be late!" I heard my little sister call from downstairs. I groaned, was it time for school already? I pressed my face into my purple pillow and tried to muffle out her calls. Who cares if I was late? History was boring anyway...
"Mo-om! Nessa won't get up!" I groaned. My sister, who was in sixth grade, was still as annoying as ever. And I thought that girls were supposed to mature earlier than boys. 
"Vanessa!" My mom called. "It's 8 o'clock! Amanda's here already!" 
My eyes flashed open. Shoot, Amanda was here. If I ditched her, god knows what she would do to me. I hurriedly got dressed and ran down the stairs, taking the steps two at a time. 
"There you are! I thought you died or something!" Milly called. I brushed past her in a hurry to get my backpack. 
"Vanessa!" I turned impatiently at the sound of my mom's voice. What now?  "What about breakfast?" 
"I'm not hungry," I said automatically, but right that instant my stomach growled, giving me away. I raced to the door, ignoring any further protests. 
I found Mandy in her car blasting loud rock music. Mandy wasn't goth or emo, but what I called a worshiper of black. Black was just her thing. 
"What the hell took you so long?!" she yelled at me. "Do you have any idea how late we are going to be?!" 
I cringed. Of course I did. "Sorry, I overslept..." 
"Whatever..." she answered, still pretty annoyed. 
I looked down. I hated it when we were like this. 
We reached to school on time, but as soon as we did, we saw massive crowds of students hovering in the parking lot, making it hard to maneuver the car without hitting someone. 
Mandy honked her horn and yelled a few choice words out the window with no avail. We were going to be stuck here, for god knows how long. 
"I wonder what's up..." I murmured, craning my neck to see past all the bodies. 
"It's probably some jank celebrity coming here for high school," Mandy muttered irritably. "It's pretty common here in California." 
Luckily, the crowd started moving after 10 minutes, but unluckily, it was only because of the last bell, before tardiness. 
Mandy and I raced inside, tripping and stumbling while trying to get to History on time. Finally, panting and out of breath, we came in, ignoring the surprised looks of the other students. 
"Ah, nice of you to join us Miss Willams and Miss. Morgan. Detention for one week," our history teacher Mr. Hudson said sarcastically. 
"This sucks," Mandy muttered. 
"Yes, yes it does," Mr. Hudson answered. 
"And I frankly wasn't talking to you," Mandy said under her breath. 
"I heard that!" Mr. Hudson sang. "Double detention!" 
Mandy rolled her eyes, but I knew the look in them to know what it meant: Screw you. 

As soon as we took our seats, the door banged open. 
"Oh, What now?" Mr. Hudson barked. "I'm trying to teach a class here!" But as soon as he said that, he froze. All of the girls except for me and Mandy screamed, and all the guys groaned. Judging by this information, we had a celebrity joining the class. Great. A high obnoxious person who is so full of themselves, great add to the class, as if we didn't have enough problems from the popular people already. 
Even so, I decided to look up. I knew that I would roll my eyes and finish doodling my dog on my paper, only I didn't. Standing before me was the hottest guy that I had ever seen. 
And that's saying a lot. 


© 2011 ღForever.Lautnerღ


Author's Note

ღForever.Lautnerღ
haha, sorry it's kinda boring... :(

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Congratulations! This book has been nominated for the very first Bright Award. We will get back to you on November 30th for the winner.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Cool, way better than all those stupid 1D fanfics on Movellas or Wattpad.

Posted 10 Years Ago


it's not boring!

Posted 13 Years Ago


O.o interested.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

724 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on January 22, 2011
Last Updated on January 22, 2011


Author

ღForever.Lautnerღ
ღForever.Lautnerღ

About
Haha, despite the fact that I am just totally into Taylor Lautner, there's nothing more I'd say...Tune in to see all my Taylor Lautner fanfictions! :) LIST: P.S. I Love You (in progress) more..

Writing