Chapter 3

Chapter 3

A Chapter by ღForever.Lautnerღ

When Mandy and I reached our lockers, we were also in for a surprise. Thousands of Taylor fans crowded around them. 
"Aw, no!" Mandy groaned. "The superstar's locker is right next to ours!" 
I looked in dismay at the crowds of people there. We were going to be late again. and receive detention...again. I sighed and took a deep breath. I was not going to let some stupid fans of a stupid, but really hot, superstar make me late for the second time today. 

"Uhm, Nessa? What are you doing...?" Mandy asked, worry in her tone for the first time today. She knew how crazy and insane I could get. She only used that tone then, which means, that what I was about to do would be very insane and crazy. 

"I'm going in," I said fiercely "I'm not about to get detention for two weeks just because, some stupid superstar has a billion stupid fans." I took another breath and ran into the crowd. 

There was a lot of pushing and pulling. Someone almost tore my shirt off, trying to see above the crowd to look for Taylor. Someone even kicked me, and I fell to my knees, my books splattering out, and finally getting lost into the crowd. 

Great. 

"Hey guys, can you please move, I gotta get to class...I'll sign autographs at lunch, kay?" Taylor yelled, telling me that he had survived the mob in the room. 

Around me everybody started moving. When the hallway was cleared of all the crowd, the tardy bell rang. Oh no, not again!

I got my books, somehow unharmed from the crowd, and shoved them in my locker before running to class, not noticing Taylor at all. God help me if I don't get semester worth of detention.  


© 2011 ღForever.Lautnerღ


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Oh my god! I just realized this was posted 2 years ago. I'm a little late....

Posted 10 Years Ago


I've never had detention, and I never want one. So I feel bad for poor Vanessa. I love this. Wonderful!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

358 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 22, 2011
Last Updated on January 23, 2011


Author

ღForever.Lautnerღ
ღForever.Lautnerღ

About
Haha, despite the fact that I am just totally into Taylor Lautner, there's nothing more I'd say...Tune in to see all my Taylor Lautner fanfictions! :) LIST: P.S. I Love You (in progress) more..

Writing