Chapter 7 ~ Taylor's POV

Chapter 7 ~ Taylor's POV

A Chapter by ღForever.Lautnerღ

     "Taylor, Taylor!" I heard someone yell my name and looked up. As soon as I did, I looked back down, sighing. Not another fan!
     She continued calling my name and I sighed. "I'm sorry, but I can't sign autographs right now." 
     The girl scowled and put her hands on her hips. "I don't want you damn autographs,"she growled. "I need you to do something for me." 
     "And that being?" I raised an eyebrow. 
     "Ask me out," she said simply. 
     Oh great, she was that type of fan. The one that constantly begged you to break up with your girlfriend and ask HER out because she was more worthy. Great. What did I get myself into? I should have never come to this school, and went to and Online High School instead. 
     "Um, why?" I asked again. 
     She looked at me impatiently, like I was stupid or something. "Because, I have a plan." 
     "What plan?"
     "To help you get Vanessa, goddammit!" she yelled. 
     I was taken aback. So she wanted to help me to get her friend to like me. Hmmm....
     "How do you know that I like her?" i asked. 
     "I'm not stupid Taylor," she sighed. "It's quite obvious." 
     Really? S**t. 
     "So, what's the plan?" I said distractedly. So the whole school knew that I liked Vanessa? That was just GREAT.
     "Vanessa tends to get a little jealous. So, when you ask me out and stuff, pretend that we're a happy couple and I got gaga over you, which in reality, I won't. And then she'll get jealous, and want some attention from you and stuff." 
     I nodded. "Okay." 
     Just then, the bathroom door slammed shut and Vanessa stalked over to us. She seemed really pissed off, perfect. 
     "Of COURSE I'll got out with you!" I said really loudly to the girl, giving her a hug. "I thought you'd never ask!" 
     She giggled. "Thanks Taylor! I'll see ya Saturday." She kissed my cheek and skipped towards Vanessa. 
     Vanessa glared at her friend and me. 
     "Whatever!" she yelled out loud. "I don't give a damn who you go out with! But if you break Mandy's heart, you're the one that's going to be broken!" She gave Mandy a hug and walked off. 
     I laughed. This was going to work perfectly!


© 2011 ღForever.Lautnerღ


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

299 Views
Added on January 29, 2011
Last Updated on January 29, 2011


Author

ღForever.Lautnerღ
ღForever.Lautnerღ

About
Haha, despite the fact that I am just totally into Taylor Lautner, there's nothing more I'd say...Tune in to see all my Taylor Lautner fanfictions! :) LIST: P.S. I Love You (in progress) more..

Writing