Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by ღForever.Lautnerღ

Our principal strode in right after the student, her crisp steps being very professional. 
"Mr. Hudson," she announced. "You will have a new student joining your class today. His name is Taylor Lautner." 
Mr. Hudson nodded, trying to act professional as well...and sorta failing. 
After making sure that everything was right and all, the principal left, and Mr. Hudson let out a sigh. He looked at Taylor. 
"Why don't you tell a little bit about yourself?" 
While Taylor was doing that, I passed a note to Mandy. Do you know who this person is? I sure don't. 

She looked at me across the room before replying back. Nope, not any idea...but he's super good looking.

I could see her gazing at him with a little trace of lust in her eyes. That was not a good thing. 
"And so, I just want you guys to treat me normally, like I'm one of you. Just because I'm famous doesn't mean I'm not human, or not another highschooler. Cool?" Taylor finished. 
"Cool," the class echoed. 
Good luck with that... I smiled a little. 
"Right then," Mr. Hudson nodded curtly. "You can sit at the seat right next to Miss. Williams. Vanessa, please raise your hand." 
I raised it half-heartedly, while the other girls groaned and glared at me with jealousy. 
Mr. Hudson launched right into his lecture and I paid attention, even though I was bored to death. I didn't see how history would be useful later, for it was the past...If we needed to move forward, we would learn about the present instead. 
The bell rang after an hour. I sighed and packed my things, heading out to my locker. I could hear screaming coming from the classroom. No doubt that Taylor would be surprised. 
Mandy ran out to join me, laughing her heart out. "It's like hell in there!" 
I laughed. "Poor Taylor..." 
Yes, poor Taylor indeed. 


© 2011 ღForever.Lautnerღ


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very poor Taylor indeed. I like this though. I have a feeling that the main character is going to fall in love with Taylor. But that's cool, right? Right.

Posted 13 Years Ago


WritingGeek_BookWorm

10 Years Ago

It's usually like that, but then again, if they didn't that would suck, so they kind of have to. Any.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

427 Views
1 Review
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on January 22, 2011
Last Updated on January 22, 2011


Author

ღForever.Lautnerღ
ღForever.Lautnerღ

About
Haha, despite the fact that I am just totally into Taylor Lautner, there's nothing more I'd say...Tune in to see all my Taylor Lautner fanfictions! :) LIST: P.S. I Love You (in progress) more..

Writing