Chapter 10 ~ Taylor's POV

Chapter 10 ~ Taylor's POV

A Chapter by ღForever.Lautnerღ

     That was a really great show, what both Mandy and I put out there. I complimented her in saying that she should be an actress, she was really good. 
     "So, do you think she's jealous yet?" I asked her excitedly.
     "Definitely," Mandy grinned. "Did you see her running out of the car like that? That's jealously going on over there." 
     "How long do we keep this up?" 
     "As long as it takes for her to admit that she's crazy for you," Mandy squinted at the sky. "Which shouldn't be long now, I mean she's plenty jealous already." 
     I nodded. "I can't wait for that." 
     "Well, anyway, thanks for the ride...I better be going to class now," Mandy hopped off the hood of my car and waved before disappearing into the crowd of students. 
     Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Vanessa sitting beneath a tree, listening to her ipod. Her lips were pushed out in thought, and also in pout. I would've done anything to find out what she was thinking right now. Unfortunately, I would have to wait, how long, I still didn't know. Mandy said it would be soon, I hoped that that she was right. 


© 2011 ღForever.Lautnerღ


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

331 Views
Added on January 31, 2011
Last Updated on January 31, 2011


Author

ღForever.Lautnerღ
ღForever.Lautnerღ

About
Haha, despite the fact that I am just totally into Taylor Lautner, there's nothing more I'd say...Tune in to see all my Taylor Lautner fanfictions! :) LIST: P.S. I Love You (in progress) more..

Writing