Chapter 6

Chapter 6

A Chapter by ღForever.Lautnerღ

     "What was up with that?" Mandy asked me incredulously. Wow, she was so full of questions today...sadly, annoying questions. 
     "I don't know!" I snapped at her while rinsing the milk out of my hair. "I just don't know, okay?" 
     Mandy sighed. "I'm sorry...but look at everything that Taylor has done for you...Shouldn't you be grateful?" 
     I raised my eyebrows. "And what good has he done for me?" 
     "He saved you from being trampled in his mob before lunch," Mandy offered. 
     I shook my head. "Besides that." 
     Mandy shrugged. 
     "My point exactly!" I yelled. "That's why I don't want to mix with celebrities, or him for any matter!"
     Mandy just sighed and rolled her eyes. "So, then, can I have him?" 
     I shrugged and glared at her. "Yeah, whatever." 
     Mandy grinned big. "Okay, thank you!" 
     After she bolted out of the bathroom, I raised an eyebrow. What was up with that? I turned back to the mirror and grimaced. Ugh, I had a lot of cleaning left to do. Screw Taylor Lautner. I hated him more than I've hated anyone before...including John. 


© 2011 ღForever.Lautnerღ


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Hating is the start of loving... heh Nessa should watch Twilight. I dunno. Random thought. Oh well. Hooray for milk!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

309 Views
1 Review
Added on January 29, 2011
Last Updated on January 29, 2011


Author

ღForever.Lautnerღ
ღForever.Lautnerღ

About
Haha, despite the fact that I am just totally into Taylor Lautner, there's nothing more I'd say...Tune in to see all my Taylor Lautner fanfictions! :) LIST: P.S. I Love You (in progress) more..

Writing