Chapter 10 "the get away"

Chapter 10 "the get away"

A Chapter by Amy Wagner
"

what does the title say?

"
CHAPTER 10

    I was still soar form what they did at the hospital, which by the way I had no idea what they did. Anyway. We where back at wherever it was they had taken us, and I felt a little better, because we heal kind of fast compared to most humans. I expected to be fully operating in about a day or two at the most. It had been a long day so we all decided to go to sleep for there was nothing we could do today.
    The next day I felt so much better, at the top of my game. Also I had a plan, a plan to get us out of yet another hell hole. I told Josh, and everyone and the plan was clear, we were going to act like Eric got sick over the night and when they come in to see what’s going on we knock them out and run. I know you probably have heard plans like that before but hey haven’t they worked? Yeah so oh well, oh yeah plus I still got my drivers license and about $100,000.00 or so in my backpack that the numb skulls forgot to get, also I had gotten about 5 text messages form that lady on the phone saying she had nothing to do with what happened, and since I had no other reason not to believe her my family thought we should so we did. She had the perfect plan after we got out, she even had a car for us. So we got to work. The plan went just as we had hoped, but the problem was I was still in pain, but I was working through it, we ran to the car thank god it was a convertible and we just jumped in, I jumped in the drivers seat and turned on the ignition and took off. We drove and drove for about 3 hours I had no idea where we were but the lady on the phone said to follow the map she had sent me on the phone so we did. We started to run out of gas so we pulled over, except I was hoping for it to be fast but because the kids couldn’t wait, and we had to get little snacks for them. Anyway. We kept going, heading who knows where, for who knows why. All I knew was that I wanted to get as far away from that place as possible.
    We finally ended up in Sacramento, California. We pulled up to an old run down motel, and got a room with two beds, the room smelt like old people and had eighties wall paper that was peeling off of the walls. The kids were so happy to be out of there, I was to but they were happier, trust me if they could they’d be hopping of the old walls and ceiling.
“I shouldn’t have let them have those Monster Energy Drinks.” I whispered over to josh sitting next to me on one of the lumpy beds that reeked of wet dog.
“you think?” he said sarcastically and I nudged him. A couple hours past. I was watching T.V, laying on my stomach with me feet in the air, with Josh next to me. It was quite now. I looked over at the kids, they where past out, I giggled, watching Eric throw his arm over Angie’s face. Then I thought “wait, if they’re over there sleeping, then I’ve got to sleep with--oh gawd.”
.          .          .

      “Ah!” yelled Angie from across the room, my eyes opened suddenly to light shining in from the stained curtains. We where surrounded once again. I jumped up out of bed, battle ready. A kick here a punch there. We ended up outside, fighting with all our might,
“AHHIIIEE!” another shriek came form behind me, I turned to see Eric. He was captured. Then Angie, then Josh, and then me.
“Great”, I said, as we were being taken who knows where. We where off in the mountains somewhere, being pulled, with chains keeping our hands tied together. Which may I say wasn’t really comfortable. Anyway. The men who were pulling us were large and very well muscled. One man was tan and had light brown hair kind of like mine but darker. The other man was light complicated and had black hair, neither of them talked at all.    
       Suddenly a loud explosion came form above us at the top of the mountain. We all looked up to large boulders falling toward us. I jumped out of the way just in time to avoid being crushed, which yanked my family back as well. A boulder fell on both of the men and I finally heard them talk--well scream in pain. Another boulder fell on the chain connecting me and Angie, then another fell between me and josh braking the chain that connected us. I looked over at Angie who was looking up at a giant boulder that was about to crush her.
“Angie!” I yelled running over, pushing her out of the way. Next thing I knew I was laying on the hard ground in searing pain. I had saved Angie’s life, but the boulder fell on me and I was dieing.




© 2010 Amy Wagner


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

194 Views
Added on January 23, 2010
Last Updated on January 23, 2010


Author

Amy Wagner
Amy Wagner

chimita, espanola, NM



About
hey im Amy, I have another one of these but becuz I'm dumb like that i forgot my username, and password. so yeah i'm going to post all my stories and poems on this new one hopefully i can remember it... more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Amy Wagner