Rivalry

Rivalry

A Chapter by Skittlex Love

Blood splattered everywhere as I slashed across Koda’s shoulder with my dagger. Koda shrieked and fell onto her knees. Edward glared at me and ran over to help Koda up. I looked up at the huge crowd around us. Sasana shook her head in disappointment at me. I stared at the bloody dagger in my hands. “What did I just do?” I thought to myself. Instantly, I dropped the dagger and ran out of the crowd. Light quick footsteps came after me. Tears flowed down my cheeks and trailed behind me as I ran into a dark alley. I stood against the wall, looking down to the ground.

Holding up my hands, I glared at them as tears continued to stream down my cheeks. “How could I do this? To Koda-sempai? H-he’ll never be mine. Not that I had a chance before.” I said silently, as my voice cracked at that last part. I sank down to the floor and buried my face into my knees. “It was all because of me?” Edward said calmly with a little sympathy in his voice. I looked up to see Edward standing before me, reaching out his hand to me. Shaking my head in disagreement, I turned the other way. Edward sat next to me. “Listen, Koda is adorable, and I love her…” he began to say, “…and, no matter what… it will always be her, whom I love.”  He stood up and walked away.

“He left me all alone… just like that…” I thought to myself. Tears streamed down my face non-stop. I hugged my knees and sat there for hours.



© 2012 Skittlex Love


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

181 Views
Added on December 14, 2012
Last Updated on December 14, 2012
Tags: Koda Yamakura, Edward Elric, fanfic, love, envy


Author

Skittlex Love
Skittlex Love

Winter Wonderland, FL



About
Emotional wreck but still determined to make it out of this mess. Merry Christmas my lovelies! glitter-graphics.com more..

Writing