Father Strikes Again

Father Strikes Again

A Chapter by Skittlex Love

Atheana's POV
Sasana and Grim used a spell to bring me to my apartment.
They set me down on some blankets and called Sasuke immediately. He arrived five minutes later as I freaked out. "W-what?!" I said shyly, blushing insanely. Sasuke smirked, and winked at me. "Guess it  was meant to be." he snickered. 
"Whoa, I don't  want everyone watching." I said, blushing. 
Sasana and Grim laughed and left the room.  
Sasuke took off his shirt. "W-whoa, what're you-" I began to say before Sasuke widened my thighs. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sasana's POV

We waited outside in the hall for quite a while. All we could hear was Atheana moaning and gasping. 
"Geez, I knew he wanted this so bad. But, DAMN." I said, getting impatient. 
Grim ignored me, and took out her paint brush and paint. "Well, as long as we're waiting, we might as well stay entertained." she winked. I looked at her with confusion, until she went over to the painting of Atheana hanging on the wall. She turned and painted something on it. I laughed when I realized she drew a mustache on Atheana. We both laughed and drew mustaches on every painting on the wall. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Atheana's POV

Sasuke and I kissed and we got up and got dressed. "Thanks, for saving me, cutie." I blew him a kiss. He reached in the air, as if he caught the kiss. "I caught it!" he winked at me, and walked out the front door.  "The coast is clear, guys!" I shouted. Sasana and Grim walked back into the living room. 
They giggled, and Sasana winked at me, "So, how was it?" 
"W-wha...I'm not telling you!" I blushed. 
They giggled again, and asked, "So, what's up with you two?" 
"He proposed..." I showed off my heart-shaped diamond ring.
They both gasped. "My gosh, you guys gotta stop doing that." I rolled my eyes. They both laughed. 
"We've got  bigger problems." Grim said. "Kind sis, why did Father stab you there?"
"He said that Rage still wants to make me his wife.
When I loved Ed, he got mad and warned me that he'd get me for it. After seeing that kiss with Sasuke, he lost his temper." I said, looking down. 
"Just one question...." Sasana began to say, "...what were you and Sasuke doing after he sucked the venom out?" she blushed and giggled.
Rolling my eyes at her, I replied, "Don't be immature...he confessed his love for me. At that moment, I fell in love with him. When he proposed, I just couldn't say no. And after that we just, had some fun." I sighed.
Grim snapped her fingers. Sasana and I looked over to her. "Guys, focus. Father should have died when Haruka threw him into the fire." 
"Maybe it wasn't "Father" who was thrown into the fire." Sasana said. 
I felt chills go down my spine as I felt that we were being watched. 


© 2012 Skittlex Love


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

153 Views
Added on December 17, 2012
Last Updated on December 17, 2012


Author

Skittlex Love
Skittlex Love

Winter Wonderland, FL



About
Emotional wreck but still determined to make it out of this mess. Merry Christmas my lovelies! glitter-graphics.com more..

Writing